ITT: Pictures that make you feel hefty depressed

ITT: Pictures that make you feel hefty depressed
I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/hx9lu/the_mysterious_stairs_in_the_woods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What he’s only 20. Would be much worse if he was like 40

it reminds me of when i was 17, that look in his face brings me back to when i had no life prospects at all

I don't know man, at that age he could just be back from college trying to have a lazy birthday, and mom insists on the cake because that's her fucking son, and it's not like he's going to say no so he just sits through it. It sucks he didn't fake cheerfulness but it doesn't mean we have to jump to the worst conclusion. Maybe his son died that morning, you don't know.

this is actually comfy...

The guy that has planted his hair had the same problem

I'd feel like spiderman or Jason Bourne, pretty epic IMO

on her periods?

What is the purpose of this? Story?

It would make me feel sad if it didn't looked all planed up like a stock photo, its just missing the watermark, or some .org caption

man...

They still had money for alcohol.
priorities

i don't know

wut

Why would this make me depressed? That cat just got an awesome meal of marinara sauce.

I chuckled until I remembered I never went to prom.

There was a reddit story about staircases in the woods like this for spoops.

These aren't real things for spoops they were most likely used to get on elephant's or potentially mini AT-AT Walkers

that hit me

No idea but was thinking it might be a hunter's perch. They climb up the stairs, wait for a deer to come by then shoot at it from their elevated vantage point.

That or part of a building that was never built, but I doubt that as there is a waist-high wall at the end of the stairs.

i feel you Sup Forumsro

I did. But I had nobody to dance with. Spent the whole night sitting in the corner drinking wine.

oh.

This is why you don't vote for commies or leftist cucks.

“Stairs To Nowhere” in the Forest of Dean, UK. Built by Bruce Allen as part of a commission for the Sculpture Trail in 1988.

This one always bums me out

Explain?

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/hx9lu/the_mysterious_stairs_in_the_woods/

>tfw a girl will never look at me like this

Alright, cheers for some insight fellas.

this is actually far superior than the slums here in india

I didn't know who to ask and was also too nervous, I had serious issues with anxiety.

Never dated or got laid in high school, there was one girl that would always give me a big smile like she wanted my dick, but I just couldn't.

I didn't have sex until I was 26.

>acting like capitalists arent pressing rents up right now forcing people in big south american or asian to live in 1x2m cages because they cant afford rent
>acting like building firms never built fucking cheap and dangerous buildings because everybody tried to get the cheapest deal while buying a house
>acting like we couldnt afford to let everyone wroking and paying for the community live in a decent house
Ah yes, the Sup Forums policiticans and their meme-based logic again.

Post ww2 wedding in Russia.

Hunters usually use something more camouflaged, like a blind (pretty much a camouflage tent) or a tree stand.

radera omedelbart

Why is this my life?

That ain't the bored face of "I gotta sit thru this"
That's definitely more of an "this is all it amounted to.."

damn that gets me. I have 2 boys and want them to have a happy memory of me when I'm gone.

Lost

Nerve gas

Actual photo of me.

This is really sad honestly to lose your best friend have no way of finding someone new because of old age. Enjoy your youth while you have it

this hit me closer to home than i expected

I'm going to guess India or Brazil.

>add a message to the transaction (if necessary)
>"It saddens me that you don't love me, I love you"

moar sads

I need this shit

Fuck off. "No man can kill me"

Oh fuck you
Why did that hit me.

lost........ :(

is it just me or does that girl have a big paunch and one foot

:,(

Slovakia

>want sad pics
I got you.

Oh damn

The wall building stuff was just based on mine craft, he got confused in his autism and old age.

This doesn't work. You can say I'm happy all you want but deep inside you know you're just fooling yourself

snälla sluta... :(

Those people really like sprite don't they?

Everyone but two of those kids are exactly how I would expect them to look.

Damn dude....
I know that feeling all too well.

This cant be real.