He thinks of himself as a European

>He thinks of himself as a European

What is your point?

fucking islandmonkey

Only Americans think like that and they're forced to do so cause divided they would be a minority compared to the Africans, Hispanics, and so on

No, I think of myself as an American. However if I moved to Yuropoorland, I would change my culture and nationality, otherwise I won't get anywhere. Similarly this phrase speaks true anywhere, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

t. fellow islandmonkey

picture related

luxembourg was a mistake

top of the morning to ya laddies! My name Is John Ismael O'Connor and I'm a purebred irishman, that's right you can't get any more oirish than this lad 'ere. My great-great-great-great grandfathers uncle's mother's stepfathers cat in law was from the promised land himself! Now I've never been to Ireland but I live in a irish neighbourhood here in New York (I've seen an Irish flag here) and I celebrate St. Pattys day like a true lad. Moving there this fall, so have your Guinness ready! *gives for leaf clover to keep the leprecauns happy hehe*

Then you should've gone back in time and assassinate the House of Luxemburg.

Pic related

So this is the power of Argentina.

redpill me on luxemborg

Imagine a country where French faggotry and German autism were united into one.

Rasheed

>mongrels
no wonder

t. Janusz

half the population are immigrants, banking is their national sport, they're a tax haven for jews, they house several EU institutions and agencies and the EU's political champion of tolerance Juncker is from there.

Slovaks are not Europeans, in fact nobody from Eastern Europe is European except for Slovenians as they are autonomous part of Austria