Write you perfect kidnapping plan. The best plan get a prize .. ;)

Write you perfect kidnapping plan. The best plan get a prize .. ;)

Is the prize getting kidnapped?

did they find her yet?

is the prize somebody you kidnapp for me?

Bump

You cop that bitch and you split.

Build a bunker in the basement of your Austrian home

What type of kidnapping plan you want to know? low profile? High profile? Relatives? Enemy? Ex? Gf? Wife? Bf? Friend?

I'd pull a gun on a methead who wants to mug me, make him sit up against a dumpster. i would then proceed to slowly scoop his eyes out with a red hot spork. id then throw him into the dumpster, and just continue to walk to my apartment like nothing happened.

Get your sefl house in Gabčíkovo.
Buy car for transport.
You are done...

I target someone who has no friends or family.

I take them.

@746412927
Kidnapping isnt good

if some random homeless dude is going to by my prize, i`ll take back my sugestion

To formulate such a plan I'd need to know just who the target is, or am I supposed to supply the target as an inherent component of the plan?

>Roofie grill
>Take home
>Unzip dick
>Take a piss
>Exit toilet
>Drop her off at a park
No one was hurt, perfect kidnap plan

bump

My crash.

Wanna try with my girlfriend?

bump.

Just roofie her yourself and take to a park, same result.

1) She has to not have any family or friends that would miss her
2) You need a secluded place so even if she escapes, there is no escape.
3) The pick up has to be in an area with out traffic cameras or bank cameras.
4) It's easier if she comes to you.
5) Make sure you keep her rent up to date, electric and water. Or move her out of her apartment.
6) If anyone asks about her you know nothing.
7) If anyone asks you about her, you have failed and need to bug out.

I’d prefer another guy fucking her, not me

If someone takes your gf you're not getting her back you know. You might get some home movies that she stars in though.

What kind of person is your "crash"?

Why you say that?

If someone is going to kidnap your gf then they're probably going to keep her.

I just want them to fuck her for a night

I like to fantasize about that, i kidnapp her, take her to some secret place and then she will love me.. im sick fuck person. I want to write erotic story about that, if you help me, you will get your reward. Shes smart, popular girl.

Why one night only? Why not longer? Would you want to watch or watch a video of it? What would the kidnapper get out of it?

My plan never involved fucking though. I will merely unzip my dick to have a wee while she's sleeping in the other room. Perfect plan.

Now what's the prize, OP?

What's the reward?

More time friends and parents would start to miss her. I would like to watch and maybe record a video. What should he get? Free access to her isn’t enough?

If you write your plan involving way, time and place that you kidnapp her... you will get my prize.

Not for just one night. She'd have to be on the block for use for longer than that.

Fuck, if you just that asking guy .. then fuck off. If someone write a good kidnapping plan/story you will get this.. i need this for my little book, it must be realistic.

How long you suggest?

How long do you think she could be missing without someone worrying? A weekend getaway? A week's vacation? A month abroad?

"Hey does my shirt smell like chloroform?"
Or
"Hey does this drink taste funny?"

Let’s say 2-3 days

And you'd want her back as-is, just thoroughly used? Or maybe with a few piercings etc?

Having her back with some signs could be exciting

Nips pierced? Clit? Tongue? A nice tramp stamp?

>how easy would it be to take the kid of some parents that OD'd

Tits and clit would be okay. A tatto would be okay too, what do you say?

That'd work. Something to remind her of a very, very long weekend. Is she on birth control?

Be sure to treat them well and take care of her needs. Plenty of food, water and climate control comfort. At first the sex will be against their will but be gentle and don't force them into sex acts that cause pain.

After just a few or perhaps several weeks they will grow and appreciate gifts, comfort and compliments. Before you know it they will want to please you sexually and you will have the perfect sex slave. It is a long process of grooming, but believe me it is worth it.

She is but we would find a way to stop it, obviously

Oh? You want her returned with a baby bump if possible?

shit where do even get roofies? online? mexico? a college town? all bad jokes a side i just never heard of a roofie drug dealer.

Promise them that they would be extremely rich after i meet them at the local town but only if they follow me, tell them to follow me until we reach the ditch tell the person to jump over the ditch and wait for the money to appear on the ground in front of them when they go to pickup the money out of no where my buddys come from deep past the ditch and barrage the lured victim which we would take their stuff and never talk to again

I don’t know honestly. I would take the risk. You know what? I’d like her to be passed out all time long

She wouldn't be passed out, but she could be in a stupor so she wouldn't remember any of it. She might wake up thinking that she went binge drinking and got tattoos/piercings. What's she look like?

Good if she doesn’t remember. She is 20yo with a teen body, skinny, blonde and blue eyes

Would you want her films posted online or for the videos to remain private?

I don’t know, what do you suggest? Online only if she can’t be recognised

Her face can be covered up. Maybe a bondage video where she's in a mask and semi-lucid but won't remember.

Seems good. A video where someone abuses her body

Any limits?

I don’t think so. No dangerous actions and no very serious signs on body?

Some bruises, the piercings, a few tattoos, and possibly a pregnancy.

And a video to remember it

Thats not kidnapping though, that's just murder

Would you want her to see the video?

lmaooo born in 1998 ay?

If she remembers it, no. Otherwise you can. Would you have any particular request?

If you switched out her birth control with look alikes it'd be great. If you slipper her clomid (fertility drug) it'd be better. Would she abort it?

So it’s your dream to impregnate her. We would try. I don’t think she would abort, she is against

Where generally are you guys? She in college?

Fucking runescape/10. Kek.

Too soon mate. Too soon.

Europe. Yes, university

And if she were blackmailed with some of her videos later would she acquiesce?

I don’t think she would, you know?

I gotcha. Well it's an interesting proposal. Any further requests?

You know what I like, I think you should do requests. I would just want to see her humiliated. Would you invite anyone?

I might invite a group. We could make her think that she worked in a brothel.

What about k9?

Maybe a group is too much, 1-2 friends is okay. What is k9?

A dog.

Seems we have same fantasies. No problem for me, so good

you fuckin dick

She wouldn't remember it, but she could say her name on video first and look like she's doing it willingly.

Have someone you find and hire off the streets to get a bar date with your victim of choice. Have him dye his hair, wear fake teeth, make up to change his looks, and eye colored contacts, Have him slip something into her drink and invite her back to his place. He will load her up into an unsuspicious car, and you will have her driven back to your place. Before this, install steel bars and a lock that is extremely hard to pick, if at all possible over your basement door. Take her to the basement still unconscious, gag her tape her legs and arms together, and blindfold her. Put ear plugs in her ears. The car you drove to your place needs new rims, new plates, new paint job. Act like you're just an average joe.

disclaimer: I do not condone or encourage or plan to use this course of action, and the plan I have devised is strictly for the purposes of simply answering a question.

What do i win

Love it. I would make her read a text where she humiliate herself on vid

We'll see. Why do you want to see this done to your girlfriend though?

>step 1: Send a party invite to everyone on some fucking school campus.
>step 2: Once only one person shows up, pay him/her money to stay and drink with me.
>step 3: Pour out a glass of whiskey and make sure they watch so they are comfortable with the idea of not getting spiked.
>step 4: Once totally fucking wasted, convince him to 'sniff this weird smelling napkin'
>lmao it's chloroform
>step 5: Once inhaled long enough, victim passes out.
>step 6: Tie their hands and feet so they cannot escape
>step 7: Remove the victim's shoes before tying their ankles to ensure that they have absolutely no way to wiggle their feet free.
>step 8: Ensure that the person's legs are firmly tied together below as well as above the knees as well as around their ankles.
>If you are unprepared and don't have a sound proof room. Then fill his/her mouth with something soft and clean to muffle sound. Once you are done, strap something around the mouth and head to keep the stuffing in. Tape works well, but tends to get caught in hair.
>step 9: take ID out of wallet/purse. Look up any social media page.
>step 10: Find out who parents are.
>step 11: torture victim for password or steal phone
>step 12: from victims phone/account, DM parents with a picture of a tortured victim asking for $20,000-$50,000 and their car.
>give back victim, will be too shit faced to remember who the fuck you are.
>flee in their car to a neighbouring state, change name and start a small business with the money.

I can’t explain. Watching her used and humiliated, maybe unaware and forced, makes me horny

You sure you want her back pierced, inked, and pregnant?

For now I would say yes. Being there who knows but why not?

You wouldn't stick around with her after?

>go to Sup Forums
>kid and laugh
>take a nap
the perfect kid nape plane. right thur my maine.

Sure I would, why?

Just curious.

Should I partecipate or not?

Depends on the details.

I’d like to partecipate, maybe not all time long. What do you mean?

On how she's being kept etc. You can take a turn with her early on before she has the piercings and tats.

>First I stalk op...i learn his habits...his hobbies..who he loves and why.
>I watch his every move and study his perfect kidnapping scheme
>on his attempt to execute his perfect kidnapping plan I intercept him
>I then bring him into a poorly lit, freezing cold basement bounded and torture hos family in front of him..
> I then free his victim and become a hero

Than later only you and your friends?

If we keep it simple only me and the k9.