8 incher here :/

8 incher here :/
I was able to pleasure 2 out of six girls I've had sex with. I had a feeling that I could go deeper if i had one more inch. Very dissapointing...

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[hand rubbing intensifies]

9 incher here, even then, the size queens still want more. So depressing when you bottom out and she asks for more...

The bitch that made this chart has probably never had cock let alone a above average sized cock in her life.

Stop shitposting, the thread is going to die and you are not going to laugh, post a raid thread if you wanna have fun...
At least that way you can make some friends

@746412998
Mine is so big bigger than you

*le how do white men compete in hidden*

5.5 incher here. I do well because of my girth.

women have to lower their standards like men have.

Femanon here. Size doesn't always matter...it's what you do with it. Also, my fiancee is 6.5 inches, and that's way too big for me. But he's been with girls where that was too small for them. It depends not only on the size of the penis, but the vagina, too.

6 inch micropenis here and ive never had problems getting girls off. get at me.

tits

8 inches my ass

This is bait you stupid assholes

You want 8 inches in your ass?

save us

leave

Oh shit people we got a badass overhere!

6 lenght/4,7 girth inches here. I'm the first one to make my gf cum, she's pretty satisfied with it.

Female here.
Should we even compare 7 inch long penis with 9 inch long? It's like comparing a grown male with teenager.

I don't like penetration. it hurts.

Some people don't try hard enough when trolling. That is not a problem for OP

@746413827
You probably suck dick for breakfast. Fucking roasted

Female here.
Female.
Male.

timestamped tits or gtfo faggot

Actual 8 incher

Sex is terrible, I hate it. You can't enjoy sex if you're this big. The entire time you have to just constantly focus on doing shitty little half thrusts so you don't hurt her. It's great for the woman but fucking garbage for the guy. The only thing it's good for is if a girl can deepthroat

I'd never send pics of my beautiful tits to someone who's smaller than 9 inches.

30 inch dick here.
I've killed 14 women with my shaft, it was fucking hawt.

Me too. I bottom out on my girl in many positions and if I was any bigger I'd hurt her. She's not a nigger so she doesn't have a horse pussy.

Make a kaboob

7.5 inches here. 9 of 10 girls I've had sex, I was able to pleasure. Size matter 30% the rest is with you.

The size thing is bs honestly. I'm 6 inches and have had over 100 women. I still get girls messaging me knowing I'm in a relationship because they want to fuck me again. It's how you fuck them, not what you fuck them with. If size were it,most women would just masturbate with huge dildos and wouldn't even want men

13 incher here. 12/10 girls I had sex with, I was able to pleasure. Size is 90%, the rest is with the alignment of stars.

I'm 5'9 with 5" x 4" cawk. Little girls think it hurts. This is why I need pedophilia.

Mines only 4"

From the floor

What is going on in hur?

Certified nigg nog here.

I iz a kang with muh kong dick.

12" in ur momz!

5 incher up in here. If you don't like it, then gtfo. Also, girls shouldn't worry about their chest size either. The opinion varies from guy to guy and no real statistics prove that a perfect cup size exists. Hope it makes you guys feel better.

>Hey femanon here, that is to say I have a vagina, did I mention I'm a girl?

Nicely compressed my man

Truthful words bust still tits or gtfo

that's cool bitch my dick is twelve feet long

get them titties out

Yeah right
enough bitches tap out with my 7 incher, only fags with a cuck fantasy obsess over gigantic dicks and woman with asses and thighs so big that it keeps out at least 2-3 inches of cock

Yeah im only 6 inches and can still make bitches squirt. Pretty much if you're 5> you're good.

Holy shit, you people are new. "Tits or gtfo" only applies when someone mentions they're a girl for no reason (read: when they're attention whoring).

>guy thinks there are 'rules' here

naw, faggot

Sup Forums.org/rules

>telling Sup Forums what to do
you'll get in trouble if they catch you browsing Sup Forums on a school computer

Lurk moar or just leave.

when planking

>being this new

>unironically disseminates feminist propaganda

Women are fucking stupid. They always say they want em bigger! BIGGER!

Aren't they aware of the fact that having a big dick isn't very comfortable for the man? I mean I often wish I was a lot smaller. Things be much easier in life. Thinking about 10' would be more than enough. If this isn't what you expected? Well, guess what? Fuck you woman!

@746415605
@746415880
You both are gay and im fucking your moms. Rekt