Right now /fit/ is fucking useless, so i'm going to try this random shithole

Right now /fit/ is fucking useless, so i'm going to try this random shithole.

What the fuck should I do to stop my body from looking like this? I started going to the gym, and yet I literally don't know what to fucking do. Starting Strength is apparently bullshit that won't do shit for me and I don't know how much I should eat, even though I'd be better off just going lower than my TDEE since I can't afford to eat 2500 calories of healthy food.

I'm 186Ibs and 5'11.

work out

>5'11.
I wouldn't bother m8

Weight gain shakes.

That's absolutely disgusting.

@746414096
I bench 500 pounds you fag which means I can pick your mom up. Fucking rekt

Cut your calorie intake to a deficit, there's all sorts of calorie calculators online to use to tell you how much. Go low carb too, it'll speed up the weight loss. You don't even need to lift weights yet, but it will help. Make sure you're doing cardio or other high intensity exercises to burn more calories. Lifting will help you maintain some muscle strength, but you're going to lose muscle as well as fat. Once you've cut down and lost the extra fat, only then is it time to lift heavy shit and eat healthy to put on muscle. Also spot reduction is a myth, which means doing certain excercises wont lose weight in any area, so don't a ton of Russian twists thinking you'll lose your love handles, that's not how it works.

Start random tackleling friends that are stronger than you.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. At least I don't look like pic related

I know spot reduction is bullshit. People at /fit/ are telling me to lift heavy and go hard so I can fill my loose skin with muscle, but then again I still have fat left. I've went low carb already for a while now and the gym trainers have told me I gotta stop that and just focus on calories. I get so much different information from everyone that i dont know what the fuck to do.

Just curious, but you look like you used to be a big fat fuck. Seriously you look like you have excessive skin.

Loss no more than 2 pounds per week. Drink 4+ Litres of water.

Lose*

Quite a few people have told me this isn't even bad. I don't have skin hanging or anything, except on my lower stomach. Yes I used to be even fatter.

Dad bods are in, so don't worry about it I guess.

Loose skin from weight loss, literally at that level the only way to fix it is surgery.

>hurr durr Sup Forums is where all great life advice comes from!
>hurr durr they're so useless, lets go to the cesspool which is Sup Forums
>not like people have literally died gruesomely painfully because of advice from Sup Forums
how have you not died yet? you stupid cum gargling faggot

KILL YOURSELF NOW YOU FUCKING CANCER

Try worshipping my wife to be. You will soon see a significant improvement on your life, both physically and spiritually. This is the final phase of the internet and life.
I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

@746414679
Stop sucking dicks. Roasted

How do you figure? I still have fat to lose, and there is no way to tell how much loose skin there actually is. Compare me to someone like this

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

Even if spot reduction's not bullshit (it is). It seems what you need to lose is loose skin. You lost too much weight too fast.

It might be better and tighten up in a few years, but it might not be tight enough. You might need a small operation.

Just make sure you keep the skin, tan it, and use it to copy the Necronomicon

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

you look normal just stop being a self-conscious, body-dysmorphic homo. if it were me id just start running in the morning before work, stay away from fast food and soda, and go to the gym every few days after work. you dont have to be OCD about it.

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Hey dude. Ive got the exact same issue. I went from 250 to 175 and i still feel fat just because of it. I'm going to work the shit out of my abs and see if i can't just get them to overtake my skin. Also cheers for getting healthy my dude

Well, step 1 to not having loose skin is not being a fatass in the first place, but you fucked that up already
Look into surgery to get rid of it

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

I want to feed my Jewess Queen chocolates and cream coated strawberries while she relaxes in the bubblebath. I want to give her massages as she listens to the soothing soundsbof jazz music. It will be a dream come true

The main concept is that skin cannot bounce back from fast weight loss, and I can tell that you lost weight fast because your nipples are lower than where your pectorals end. If you lost weight gradually over maybe a few year it could do it, but that might be a little over the limit. Especially since you told me that you still have more weight to lose.

in the first place any program is good for newbie... unless it is some hardcore shit for roid users with way too much volume for newbie to handle.
eat 5 times a day as much as you feel comfortable with, focus on cheese, milk, eggs and of course meat. eat it preferably with vegetables and you are good. nuts are also good food/snack. no need for supplements.

bulk up, over time you would fill those "holes" with muscles and you wouldn't look as bad, depends on how much mass you gain

What the fuck does lovecraft have to do with anything?

Alright buddy, except I don't know what to fucking do. I already am staying away from garbage. But how do I work myself out? I don't know any routine or anything. So I should just continue losing the fat?

Thanks. I don't know if I should just work the abs though.

Except I still have fat you fucking dumbass. People at /fit/ have told me to lose the fat first before even thinking about surgery. Just because my skin can stretch like a ballsack doesn't mean I have it bad yet

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Whoever told you starting strength is bullshit is either a cunt or a cunt.

Start doing it now.

>is that skin cannot bounce back from fast weight loss
I've heard different. In fact most people have told me that skin can return back, even if it is just a little bit.

At this point I will just lose the weight, and save up my life for a surgery if people are telling me it looks that bad.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Worship or suffer

Back to >>

So instead of store bought bait that actually works you took peanut butter and burritos covered it in lard and stuck a dead rat on top now you expect your elders to eat the abomination and say good job it's delicious. But it doesn't matter if they eat the shit youll know it was a shitty recipe when they puke blood all over you

cutting calories wont do shit. the problem is an excess of skin, not fat, which is only reduceable by cutting that.

the only hope is building mass like never and hope that fills the skin.

Gym trainer did. I was telling him how I was doing SS and I didn't feel sore or anything.

From what I've read SS is typically like 3 sets of 5 squats for one of the workouts for example. Well I did that, but for 5 reps you are supposed to be doing a heavy ass weight. I wasn't doing that. I did 5 sets of squats today and added 5Ib everytime. I ended up doing 50Ib altogether on the last set, and after 5 reps I felt like I could do more. So then what, do I just start upping the reps?

It just felt like I didn't do shit today.

Lost 130 pounds in a year. Skin rebounded a bit. Fuck it this time thought let's stretch it.

Sur-ger~ry

sometime when you drop weight too fast, the skin can't keep up and will start to sag. no shit...
eat your TDEE and work out. @ 5'11" and 186lbs. you're more likely in the mesomorph category, so you should try cardio AND weight training. nothing happens over night. do 8-12 reps. see turbulence training or visual impact.

Nothing, but if they're taking some excess skin off you, might as well use that human skin to do something funny.

/fit/ is right in that you need to be at the lvl of muscle mass and body fat that you like and can maintain before you operate tho.

Just go to t-nation and look around pr something if you don't know what to do

>Gym trainer
So a gym teacher that got fired for diddling the quarter back that's you who take advice from

Starting Strength is for strength athletes like powerlifters and strongmen, you're most likely not going to get aesthetic from doing that. lol

We told you what to do in /fit/ already faggot. Have fun looking like a ball sack for the rest of your life. Just get fatter and die.

Get a job working outdoors doing physical labor in the sun. You have feminine hips btw which accentuate the fat.

I bet I could squeeze your neck into a pulp you pussy nigger. You didn't tell me shit faggot.

Worship or suffer

You could use some workout and muscle gain routines but this excess of skin can only be removed with surgery.

The verdict: the court rules Andy Sixx as "guilty" for having the steamiest, creamiest, dreamiest logs out of everyone on the entire board of Sup Forums
Case dismissed.

>I ended up doing 50Ib altogether on the last set, and after 5 reps I felt like I could do more
if you are doing 5 reps you should not be able to do 6th rep period. also 50lb sounds really weak, it's like empty barbell, women at my gym do more.

Bro there are only two ways to remove that loose skin. The first is surgical procedure and the second is to get more bulkier. That means not fatter but just GAINS. I know the second way takes longer but if it bothers you that much why not speed up the process with some rods?

Even Eliza wants you to worship the Jewess Queen.

Watch Jeff Cavaliere (Athlean-X) on youtube, that dude knows what he's talking about.

Fuck those commercial gym trainers. They don't know shit. They were only trained for 3 months before being set lose on the floor.

Half of them don't even look like they lift. And more than that can't even squat or deadlift twice their bodyweight.

Of course some of them are good and knows what they're doing. But it you pick one at random and tell me to bet on it, I'll bet that they're shit

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Lmao rods I think he means roids

We can go slidding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

I don't know how to gain my man. People are telling me to eat 2700 calories to gain muscles and I just can't do that shit. I can't afford it or anything.

What do you mean by rods, you mean like testosterone? Someone actually offered me some on reddit the other day. I don't know if I should do it but he said I can get 10-15Ibs of muscle in one week on it. Should I just fucking do it?

The bar is around 44lbs (20kg). So yeah, that's basically just the bar.

Do some sit ups so your pathetic stomach muscles can atleast hold your guts in. Work on your core.

Save up 10k for the surgery or just get fat again.

Exercise and diet.
Plenty of protein.
Your body needs protein to rebuild your muscles, so without that and a good diet, your muscles will degrade from not having what they need. Build your muscles up, and they'll fill in that flab.

You said you don't even know what to do when you go to the gym, I don't think roids are going to help lol.

>Should I just fucking do it?
if you are willing to get chemically castrated for gains that won't stay after you go of the drugs then yes

At your point, roids will be close to useless. You won't be able to train hard enough for it to be worthwhile. And you still have a window for those amazing newbie gains

i can't believe that was you

To add to this, try more reps, less weight. It works a bit better for building.
Or stay at home and use your body's weight for resistance. Push ups, sit ups, squats and leg raises for about 3 months and you'll be set.

Yea go with testosterone. But before you do look up a workout guide online on YouTube or some shit. Like different exercises for arms, legs, back and so on. Then when your on that shit it doesn't matter how much or what you eat as long as you eat. That means dirty bulking is an option.

You're too much of a floppy bitch to get on gear. Why don't you just go to McDonald's and get some big Macs instead. 5 reps of a fat burger to your face would do you better than a 44 pound bar.

How many calories do I need a day? What bothers me the most is that PEOPLE SAY to be in a FUCKING SURPLUS TO GAIN MUSCLES or a DEFICIT to lose fat. What the fucking fuck do I do ? 2000 calories a day? Say my TDEE is 2500, then what?