Is it ethical (not "legal") if:

Is it ethical (not "legal") if:

1. I bought a game on steam
2. Then after several days I permanently removed her (via steam support) from my library
3. Now I can't get her backup, so I intend to get it via torrent

Technically speaking it is illegal.
Although what about moral\ethical standpoint?

Moralfags get out

well you already gave them some money so I say it's the right thing to do.

go back to fapping to mlp

>denying an honest merchant his shekels
BAD GOY!

p2p file sharing isn't illegal ya dumbfuck, or even immoral.
league of legends rellies heavily on it.

who gives a shit you fucking mongbaby... it doesnt affect anyone

Sage

all morality is a lie and a falsehood. do as you will, faggot

Go to store. Buy something. Throw it away. Someone finds it. Decide that you want back.
Steel it from them. Eh. The "rules" definitely are different online.

it's not about p2p file sharing, you dumb fuck, use some basic reading comprehension

I willingly removed the game from my account. I wrote to steam support, they told me that deleting the game is irreversible, I said ok

Now, like a dumb fuck, I would like to have it back for free, since I already paid. Steam Support denied my request. Technically speaking, I willingly gave away my property (I know it's not the most precise legal term here, but I am not a lawyer)

I am not asking if it is legal to torrent this shit, to get it from some dvd, filesharing site, dropbox or whatever

i'm asking the ethical question. All of you fuckin idiots can discuss a lot about shit like "am I gay if I like feminine penis". Now there is simple question that doesn't involve cocks and you guys can't fuckin answer like normal human beings

producer&steam won't lose any profit, if I torrent the game that I paid for earlier

Why are you calling a game "her"

Why did you have steam support delete a game from your account

Why do you now want it back after all the effort to delete it

>Why are you calling a game "her"
because my english seriously deteriorated over years, it sucks

>Why did you have steam support delete a game from your account
gaming addiction

>Why do you now want it back after all the effort to delete it
gaming addiction

If you bought it then it is ethical to download a copy of it 'illegally'.

Wow. Angry much? I was just throwing my opinion out. Do what the fuck you want faggot. As with 90% of people asking for advice here, or in life, they do what they want anyway. Ethical, moral?
Personally, if it doesn't physically harm someone who cares. A poor old lady drops a 20, I give it back. A store makes a 20 dollar error in my favor I keep it. Case by case for me.

What game could you possibly be so addicted too?

And to your question.. stealing a copy after paying , i think that its illegal but not immoral. BUT downloading it via torrent is immoral because you upload to people who haven't paid for it while you download. However i download games i haven't paid for anyway, is it wrong - yes, is it immoral - maybe. Do i care - no.

only triggered about how you are the only guy here who didn't understand the problem

Civ 5. It's not about being addicted to this specific game, it's about not being able once I start playing. Whole day goes out to oblivion

*not being able to stop once I start

doesnt matter if that is civ 5, dishonored, lol or whatever

who the fuck is "her" ?

>Referring to inanimate objects as 'her'
>Paying for digital things

Virgin detected

check i am not proud of "her", give it a rest guys, I am not trying to defend that mistake

please just fuck off, you are not a cool kid just because you use overused 'virgin detected'

>her
I fucking kek'd

It is moral only and ONLY if you seed afterwards, at least until you have uploaded 2x the file size.

in my native language "game" is feminine, that's why I wrote that shitty retarded thing

/thread

it's unethical to torrent games unless you are THE owner of the game, nigger. that means you can only torrent a game if you used free software to develop it, wrote the music in it, and all that other shit i can't even think of that goes into making games. no buts, no ifs.

what's your native language, user? i'm really interested now. no sarcasm.

I understood it ass. Did I really have to type out a dissertation? If you couldn't decipher it. Whatever.
You are asking about a stupid game. Not, "I need food. Should I steal some." How about you just delete all your shit, put down the dew, and go outside.

polish

you obviously understood nothing
please just gtfo

Seeding is more of a crime than downloading, wtf is wrong with earth

Only virgins call a game "her"

I now see why, I must take back my insult

kek No.

hej anonku

well, kinda makes sense
it's more of a crime to deal drugs than to use them just by yourself

ah, it's ok then

witam szanownego pana

jak tam zycie?

FUCK YOU TO HELL.

>2. Then after several days I permanently removed her (via steam support) from my library
sry i dont speak retarded
did u refund the game ?

FUCK YOU TO HELL.

seeding is contributing to society, you filthy loser

FUCK YOU TO HELL.

retards
if you purchased the software, how you acquire said software is irrelevant.

it's more immoral and unethical to revoke a purchase without a refund.

>Civ 5. It's not about being addicted to this specific game, it's about not being able once I start playing. Whole day goes out to oblivion
what a shit game, you're clearly retarded. stop thinking about cocks and acknowledge the fact that you're not stealing anything, you're simply copying it, which can be illegal, and immoral, but in the case that you paid for it and didn't receive a refund (i like how you didn't specify this, and went far out of your way to sidestep this valueable information, good bait to continue this faggot thread)

if you can't read that simple statement, then assuming you are older than 8, how the fuck do you cope with the world

no, I didn't refund, you illiterate moron
second guy who didn't acquire "reading comprehension" ability

You are a fuckin idiot, you can't fuckin read, jesus, gtfo, go back to kindergarden

also tell me about amazing games that you play

If you're actually addicted to videogames, you need to fucking fix yourself. Just avoiding your addiction isn't fixing it you utter retard.

Why is this always posted? Who cares

>being addicted to civ 5

lol

get a job, you will play less and have money so you dont need to torrent faggot

you got to be samefag, I won't believe that three different people are this retarded

>buy shirt
>burn shirt
>is it okay to take another shirt from the store? i already paid for it

>is it ethical
stopped reading there as the answer is always
>who cares?

Good way to break that dangerous chilvalry.

there is a difference between a tangible object and digital software

if you buy shirt, then burn it and then steal it, then all the companies engaged in the process lose money.

If I buy game, then delete it permanently and then torrent it, companies don't really lose any money. I have already paid.
Only one user said something smart - that by torrenting I'll also send game files to other people. But if we are speaking only about me, then I paid for it.
It's not like stealing an object, kid

how do you people function irl, I am honestly curious, so much fags in this thread that simply can't read.

Am I going to do alright?

Nice dubs! Let's celebrate with this video!