So browsing youtube and I came across free training for any antifa members that are joining the fight on November 4th

So browsing youtube and I came across free training for any antifa members that are joining the fight on November 4th.
youtube.com/watch?v=bcgkmEUSKag

Thoughts?

pic unrelated

I hope they do it. I'll go down in a blaze of...well, whatever the opposite of glory is. Because fuck it I'm just gonna kill a few of the bastards then myself. At least that way I go out with a positive KDR.

bump

The molotov is the weapon of choice of antifa, nothing's better than burning fascists, eh?

Molotov

Kalashnikov > AR15

They both have pros and cons.

Second this

But the pros of the AK outweigh the pros of the AR. The fact that I don't need anything to take apart my AK other than my hand as well as fix any problems likely to occur in the field makes the AK superior. You have a single problem with the AR gas tube and you're fucked, basically using a bolt action at that point.

What your talking about isn't a con if you keep it clean.

Okay, but how often are you going to have the time and safety to strip down your weapon and clean it. Also, sand, mud and dirt fuck most civi ARs up bad.

Being in Vermont, we have a fuckton of all of those. I've dropped my AK in a sand pit and started firing immediately after I picked it up.

Now I know hes almost untouchable, I get a warm glow where my heart would be.

Given the fact you don't have to clean your gun that much i'm sure anybody could find the time in between fights (if you really survive so many gunfights that it made your fucking gun dirty lol).
And if I it jams in combat just use your pistol.

This motherfucker is based. I hope he runs for office.

What pistol? Are we assuming that I steal one or loot one? Because my money is going into 7.62x39

>assuming you won't get sniped the second you step into the field

Usually if someone likes guns and knows how to use them they own a pistol of some sort.

Lol he thinks everyone gets pistols in combat.

You do if you're American.

You can take an ar apart with no tools too....

You break the gas tube on the ak you're just as fucked

You no gun retard you don't even know why the ak is cool

I implore you to go to Mexico for a month.

Why not defend yourselves against these fucks?
here, have a pic related

Antifa isn't coming to where I live.
If they did yeah I would love to.

No, there's nothing we can do.