Confirmed: A Huge Gravitational Wave Announcement Is About to Happen!!!

Confirmed: A Huge Gravitational Wave Announcement Is About to Happen!!!

Confirmed you pathetic LOSERS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/9/27/16368860/gravitational-waves-ligo-virgo-three-observatories-fourth-detection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wher is proofs?

To detect one, requires one to have passed by the detector array. Therefore, it has already passed and the announcement will not be earth-shattering.

Also, this is /b. If it's not about blaming niggers or jews for white losers problems, no one cares.

This is your fault jewnigger

theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/9/27/16368860/gravitational-waves-ligo-virgo-three-observatories-fourth-detection

Why are you shocked. Scientists have talked about gravitational waves and the collisions of black holes and neutron stars for years. We've even detected gravitational waves before this.

Nobody cares.

Any more?

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !
G32wa

Gravity has no proofs. There is buoyancy and density. Dont repeat what thous teacher or media fucks tells you. There is no such a thing as space. You havent seen anything like they present to you. Stars are just lights or what i call them heavens. All your knowlage about world and yourself is false.

Wut

Will it make gravity stronger or weaker that day? What time? If it makes my gravity weaker then I think I'll be doing my new 1rep maxes.

>heliosykronus

Thatss some mighty big claims without proof there son.

Yeah ok dumbfuq...not burning my retina today fucko

Been watching a lot of YouTube vids lately?

Are you really this stupid?

can somebody smart tell me what this means?

we gonna die or nah?

No, op just watched too many YouTube vids and now he’s buying into the tinfoil hat theories.

Neil degrasse Tyson does not approve this thread

>pathetic losers

Not a good start op

Votes

did your mom not hug you enough

There is no proof of space or gravity. Its all magic. Point of space is make you think you are just speck of dust floating nowhere. You are just accident but reality is that we are in center and you are special. Look at everything it canot be random. This is created with porpouse. All you have to do is look once with open mind into Flat earth and you will want research more and more. We actually dont know anything. All what we have been said is a lie. You think professors know shit? They just repeat what thay have been told to tell students.
People think im crazy but you accept that you are living on giant rock flying into infinite space while we can see with own eyes that there is no curvature, sun moon stars are local and revolve around us. Watter always is level when not manipulated. Horizon always is at eye level. Every amatuer high altitude ballon at 120+k feet shows it but we have nasa and other space organizations with fish eye lence cameras to make it see that earth is curving. If noone ever have told us that we live on spinning rock we wouldnt ever asume that.
They want think you are nothing. It is easyest way to control world. Lie about what world is.
>> I have shitty life. You think i one day said i will be flat earther it will be fun. Ehy should i sit in Sup Forums and tell you this? Yoy think i dont have other things to do?
Point is i was you before once i freed my mind i was able brake trough programming.
I cant watch how ppl like you or even my parents who hate me slave theirbwhole life.
If everyone would know that there id creator and there IS afterlife noone would go to this non end slave jobs.

Wake up!
Research flat earth.
This is only beginning

this is a foul note

I know so many strippers who would love to get flowers.

Just shouldn't have tried in the first place.