I

>half an hour

lol no

2 hours

tv4embed.com/usa/ABC-stream2.html

when does it start?

12:30 EST (1 hour from now)

dont forget to move up yer clocks, DST bros

>Implying a series full of "Literally Who?" pay-drivers, hot-heads and F1 rejects driving ugly wannabe F1 cars on death-trap race courses is worth watching

>Implying a series where always MUH MERCEDES dominates and wins every single race is worth watching

No one of the streams is working.
(nice trips)

workin for me bruh

right now it's some political show the race isnt on yet

STREAM WHERE

cricfree.sc/espn-live-stream-btsports
try this one

if someone can find a better one, be my guest.

does bsweet2 still do streams? we should find his stream

>Implying Penske Wins LOL is any better

No wonder thete'so only eight car owners, with three of them running almost half of the field.

acestream pls?

at least there's variety in drivers winning, not just two of them fighting the entire year

acestream://236b59bb00513c9fbb362ec3fbbd14671b8902e8
BT Sports ESPN. Try it

>tfw no more qt3.14 Valvoline livery cars around
>only for a Corvette in ADAC GT

JUST

Yeah, instead you get four of them fighting it out each year, with one of them only being good on ovals (Castroneves), one of the only good on road courses (Power) and the other two crushing it everywhere.

I'll take F1 and watching Sup Forums go full-Sup Forums whenever Lewis Hamilton wins races over this retarded piece of shit spec series.

is no work for me mang :[

When does the race actually start?

in half an hour

So don't watch it then, Jesus fucking Christ no one cares about your super important opinion you retarded faggot

fucking eddie cheever

try the cricfree link i sent
By the way, why does the international broadcast still uses the graphics from 10 years ago? Even the old logo is there

youtube.com/watch?v=Qak3ef_zwTU
if it stops try this one
ustream.tv/channel/zoo49brian

first for sato

I hate ABC's coverage with a passion. The only good thing abut it is Allen Bestwick and sometimes you can tell that the professional side of him gets really strained having to listen to Eddie "Practice for the Indy 500" Cheever and Scott "Football Field a Second" Goodyear, with Cheever trying to convince people that he "Won Le Mans once" and that his F1 career wasn't a total failure really grating on my nerves.

>Post YFW Indycar chooses ABC/ESPN 8 as full-time broadcast partners for next year

KURASHHUUUU!!!

Here the coverage is quite good.
But i hate the fucking ad breaks every 5 laps or so

is Montoya in today's race?

Wait, Sato is still driving?

F1 is the definition of pay-to-win. If that's the kind of racing you like to watch, then good for you. Just fuck off first.

Tfw no Paul Page calling the races

No, he """retired""", he's only running the indy500 this year

Is the 720p Viasat Acestream with English audio option still around?

Nah, Josef Newgarden took over his full-time ride. JPM will be back for the Indianapolis road course race and the Indy 500 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=162tAyZ2hLg

Moshi moshi Rafuru Schumacher faggoto desu (●^o^●)

who are the F1 guys on the grid?

Rossi
Sato

Anyone else?

Chilton

penske booted montoya to make room for josef newgarden. As a montoya fan I think it stinks, but I don't blame penske for wanting to get newgarden, that dude's still young and he's gonna go places. Montoya's still gonna drive the indy gp and 500 and he'll probably be involved with penske's IMSA program they're launching next year.

the GOAT template for a 3 man commentating crew is Pro Anchor/Host guy (Bestwick, Page, etc), Ex-Driver, and Ex-Strategist/Crew Chief. Having 2 ex-drivers, especially 2 so undeservingly arrogant ones such as Goodyear and Cheever, makes the broadcast unwatchable.

Fox is making the same mistake on their nascar coverage with Gordon AND DW.

Bourdais

>tfw all the NASCAR guys bully me for being a Montoya fan

He retired from broadcasting entirely, didn't he?

Cheever's technically Italian, because he was born on an USA Airforce Base in Italy, originally had an Italian racing license from the FIA and even learned to speak Italian as a kid before learning English.

Your point still stands though.

Tracy/Bell/Kendall are amazing.

Chilton
Bourdais
Power

Power tested an F1 car once, but he never raced in F1.

Also Montoya

Montoya stopped caring after he didn't win the 2015 title. It's not like he suddenly forgot to drive in one season, he just didn't bother. Apparently to the point that he would just show up 2 mins before a session, drive a bit, then fuck off and not even set up the car properly. So I think his booting is justified and probably what both sides wanted anyway.

Here's hoping Montoya still goes and does Le Mans before going full Marlon Brando mode with the food

cringe autobiography

Oh, yeah I used to to watch A1 too, you see.

Anyone getting an error bleep sound from the besweet stream or am I going insane?

This.

>Based Tracy shitting on Marco Andretti during last year's season finale

>T. Bell getting all butt-hurt over defending how he raced at Indy

Are race "engineers" actual professional, certified engineers who graduated from engineering schools or are they just one by name?

Another reason is that his son is getting into Pro Karting this year and JPM admitted that he wanted to help him through that the same way his father backed him up when he was young.

Tracy doesn't give a fuck, don't think he ever has

Marco Andretti is also just a total fucking shit driver so shit talking him is entirely justified, he is literally only in racing because his last name happens to be Andretti and it happens to be a bit of a family business for them

Another NFL-related person giving the starting command.
Why am i not surprised

I got fragmenting, lag, and the damn error beeps

Yeah it was pretty depressing to watch desu, but I can't say I really blame him after power basically took the '15 championship from him at sonoma.

Surprised it isn't a MLB player since they have spring training in Tampa right about now.

The days of some guy just showing up in a team and being an "Engineer" without going to the right schools are loooong gone user.

Shit, I'm pretty sure the lead engineer for the last Le Mans-winning Audi is in Indycar right now working with somebody...

God damn it, guys. Does it need to be that cringy everytime they start a race?

>two (2) manufacturer victories last year
>11,000 km behind all other F1 teams in engine mileage

what the FUCK happened to Honda

>early afternoon, cloudy skies outside, rain, cold and having lunch.
I can't get comfier than this

Yes, because this is 'murricah and we always have cringey starts to races.

So who's gonna take the 'chip this year?

I do get a kick out of every time Cheever reminds Goodyear that he actually won the Indy 500

le angry australian or le young garden man

Power, both the championship and the Indy 500.

Sato

Screencap this

Does the ESPN coverage also have commercial breaks?

Too early to say
Power maybe?

Will Power will never win the 500, too much of a hot head

Probably Pagednaud, but it's still too early to make a guess. Team Penske always start the year off strong, but after the Indy 500 they start to slip up.

About the only tolerable banter between the two of them IMO.

Who /ragsinabox/ here?

>Spanish ESPN is named Deportes

>Grem

wew

always

>RHR
>Graham

BOURDAYS
that's sports in spanish

how was that not a pill up?

that didn't take long

>Rahal

what a shocker

R A H A L
A
Y
H
A
L
L

Yeah right. He'll probably crash out of every race and then win one of the Detroit double-headers on some meme-tier pit strategy that paid off.

Also, what the fuck was that Graham? Embarrassing.

If they hadn't widened the track there it would've been a massive pileup

fuck i thought that was bourdais.
>RAYHALL

>all of those unnecessary body panels littering the road

helio has picked up a new sponsor haha

>The caw shuns 500 live from Flo ride a

How can a broadcast in 2017 be this amateurish?

At least basedwick knows when to shut up

His voice is so smooth desu

>tfw trying to explain to someone why IndyCars can't start themselves back up

>110 laps
I didn't remember there were that many laps for St. Pete. Unless I forgot that some races there were stopped with the 2 hours rule.

HINCHCLIFFE

Because all ABC cares about is keeping The Indy 500. They only do these other races as part of their contract and in truth, AbC/ESPN have really started to move away from covering any kind of motors port on a regular basis (To the point that ESPN usually doesn't have any updates on their 24/7 "News Crawl" about F1, NASCAR or Indycar).

And Graham Rahal goes back to being a whiny little bitch. Shame.

Why can't IndyCar race at Road Atlanta?