What does Sup Forums think of the BJs my ex gave me

What does Sup Forums think of the BJs my ex gave me.

Is it wrong to break up with someone if you're not satisfied with the sex?

looks shit i say you are right if you value sex highly in a relationship

geez, as enthusiastic as a rookie prostitute.

dump

I've never been in a relationship where the girl in her own interest offered me a BJ and didn't want or expect the favor returned

agreed user this is the most pathetic bj

I give my bf blowies like this
Is it that bad???? I mean Jesus Christ my throat hurts after a while. Tbh I prefer the company of my bf rather then the sex, does that make me a bitch???

Good sex = 20% of the relationship
Bad sex = 80% of the relationship

it makes you a waste of time

Yes its bad, this is like if a guy put one or two fingers in you and never move them and licked your clit slowly as if it were sand paper that would hurt if he went faster. It's boring and feels like shit. I can't tell you how sore my jaw gets giving a girl oral, or all the times my wrist felt like it was on fire from fingering at a shit angle or with a wast band pressing down in it.

love a girl who knows how to handle a dick!

Also boring and slow

she can go fast too,,, that just when shes whipping her tongue around my cock...

Looks fucking dog shit. Wheres the ball licking and a cheeky finger in your arse

Well I should go lesbian then because I'm getting sick of you guys boiling my existence down to sex

Would you? It'd increase our chances at finding a girl who actually likes and enjoys sex

Blowjobs are overrated vaginal intercourse is where it's at iv have never injoyed a blow job as much as. A nice hot wet dry or even gushy pussy god my dick. Gets hard just thinking about my. Dick. Being inserted into a vagina

Well I'm on the verge of being a dyke tbh, my one friend wants me to play with her and her toys but I've been putting it off because being a dyke is gross I don't wanna dye my hair a silly color lol

Well.. You need to train them.

I don't care

Lol you will get the same from a girl .being in a relationship with somebody is part of dealing with all the BS that comes it all and sexual intercourse comes with it if you're not interested in sexual intercourse then you should not be interested in a relationship just be friends with people what you have to ask yourself as what do you really want out of a relationship and ask the other person that if you can relate than you're on the same page

You realize that's all they do here don't you?

why the fuck did you even bother recording this? you cant see shit

Literally go die then because hes definitely having an affair

Its sad. In webm looks like she care about you. She try slowly make you feel good. I asume she is nice in whole relationship process. I would keep something that cares about me. Everything lives for something different. Looks like you seek always for something better but i can be here wrong.

>What does Sup Forums think of the BJs my ex gave me.
I'm fapping on it
>Is it wrong to break up with someone if you're not satisfied with the sex?
sure

>hair dyed a silly color
>implies person is a dyke
Lmao dumb bitch

As long as he doesn't value sex either I think you're good

>Lmao dumb bitch
Well there is my life in a nutshell. Sorry I like rick and morty and I like games and stuff yet all guys want me for is my body
;_;

That's just how men are girly their dicks are fun but they just can't really stay loyal or love for a really long time, which isn't bad. Just fuck around while you can and then marry a chick.

Hey don't be sad about it just use it to your advantage and definitely don't get married.

I wanted to be married and be a mom but the more I see things the more I just wanna forget dating men altogether and just focus on myself.

How about talk to her about it? Give her some direction. Maybe she doesn't have a dick so she doesn't know what feels good. Fuck.

Tits or GTFO. Otherwise, please stop attention whoring

If you get married and become a mom he will absolutely cheat or start to resent you. That's just how they are and I feel like it's impossible for them to change. But if being a mother is worth it to you maybe the heartbreak wouldn't be that bad. Maybe you could just adopt a kid with a lesbian though.

Have you considered killing yourself?

fuck if I was dating someone whose height of personality could be phrased as "I like rick and morty" and "games and stuff" I'd probably also be looking elsewhere

>tfw you think think guys want you for your body
>Saggy tits

It just makes you a wife, after she's fulfilled her biological purpose and had kids. Sex has no purpose for them after that.

Oh those are pretty nice, post more

>rick and morty

kys

This. Quit being a bitch. If you won’t do it, someone else will.

Fuck that is awful. I don't know why she bothers trying.

i highly dislike sex and I can manage my whole life without it...that is because i was raped when i was 11...so i did have sex regurarely with my ex but i felt like being raped all over again even tho i gave my conset, i felt like i have to have sex with him or he will look for someone else...so you can decide whether sex is that important or not

I'm not rick and morty girl and yeah I know they suck but I know the rules

Find someone who shares the same interest in it as you do. No sense in bringing someone else’s sex drive down or raising yours if you’re not interested in it.

Jesus, It's like she's falling asleep.
Cute, but still.

Meh I see girls say this a lot and I always think I wish I knew a girl like that but honestly I don;t believe you anymore there are more then enough nice guys if you only hang out with asshole that want you for you body then you are doing it to urself.

that is true, thank you...that is why we finally broke up after 4 years of being together...

What a shitty BJ. I'd say at least bring it up that you're not satisfied and give that a shot before cutting it off. She may just not know she sucks at giving head.

Me, me, me, I, I, I...

The best way to keep a man loyal is to blow his mind in bed.

>i wish my gf wasnt such a freak in bed
Said no man ever.

Women like you make me sick. You have it so fuckin easy and still throw it all away.

This is bait

Not only are you as exciting as a fuckin grub, youre as fat as one too.

no pun intended, amirite? lol

Slap her hand away, grab her head, and skull fuck her. its what she wants.

this fam

I think they’re nice. Any more or full frontal?

Booty?

Just make things clear with the other person from the very beginning-- there was this girl I was friends with and it was cool talking and hanging out with her... but when we tried sex, she was really boring and her BJs were the worst. She was on her mid '30s too, so I was not about teaching her how to do it right. In the end, I preferred keeping her as a friend only and not involve sex anymore. It worked the best for both of us.

i always want recieve a blowjob from my gf. We have been in a relationship almost 5 years. Never she has do a blowjob. I want it so bad. I wanna die

This is cancer and obviously a kid

I mean I think lesbians will want sex 2? you are trying to talk a serious game with retards on here?

You shouldn't really hang out with guys like that or places like this if you really want a nice guy tbh

Oh shut the fuck up. If a guy sucked in bed and a girl dumped him you wouldn't even care.

perfect body

Then do that. If you're so passive about sex then you wouldn't be a good mate. Sex is part of it.

Not sure if just a good angle or what, but you look better than you made it seem

/thread ive had something similar. girl legit told me to do the moving for her with my hands on her head, but got mad when "i pushed too hard" bitch didnt even take half of my cock and also refused to try to suck without her hands bc she was affraid of it going too deep. you know its bad sex when the guy doesnt orgasm but the girl does. she didnt want to try any different positions bc she only liked missionary to see my face.

Hey fuck off you're telling me you'd never cheat? Go fuck yourself

put some effort in. guys dont bitch about it because if they do "then they are just an asshole who only cares about sex" yes take some effort, choke a little. guys do the same shit, hurts their hands and neck with bad angles. its mutual, get over it

she sucks at giving head. good thing she's your ex.

bad BJs are half your fault, too
you've got to train a bitch
if she's your ex, aren't you already broken up?

is he complaining?
are you listening and making an effort?

as long as you post pix we don't mind

This literally looks like my Ex giving head...

She talked all this game about being a slut and in the end was depressingly horrible at everything.

>I'm on the verge of being a dyke
how are you on the verge?
you either are or you aren't
do you want to bang?
who?

>"I was raped when I was 11"

HAHAHAHAHAH

no thanks

I mean you gotta tell her you're unhappy before you dump her. How is she supposed to learn if you don't correct her?

I ask the bf for pointers when I go down on him. I know all girls don't like getting off the same way so I just assume guys vary too and have their particulars. Some guys might like it slower at first while others like it fast and hard beginning to end. idk

Are the ellipses supposed to be you giving a pathetic puppy eyed look to the camera or something? Get a cart to carry your baggage instead of making your bf haul it around.