When will it all end?

When will it all end?

Soon, with luck.

Never.

Please pay our bills

He has a gf now

Even though Chris is her and her husband's fault, I feel bad for her now. She seems like she has dementia. I wonder what Chris will do on his own. Maybe move in with his gf?

Nobody cares.

spaghetti everywhere

>Actually thinking it's not a troll
They haven't even met in person

the hooker he fucked?

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

Her FB = profile.php?id=100008555173838

Idk if it is real. If it is Chris dating himself, this will make for an interesting saga nonetheless!

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

They plan to on Oct 6, don't know if it'll happen.

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

this time he may actually kill someone when he sees the pickle suit

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

I want to feed my Jewess Queen chocolates and cream coated strawberries while she relaxes in the bubblebath. I want to give her massages as she listens to the soothing soundsbof jazz music. It will be a dream come true

the pickle suit will haunt Cwc to his greasy end

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

nobody knows exactly when, but what we do know, is that it will not end soon enough

Worship the queen or suffer for eternity

When robot appear. Or when the internet dies.

Robots

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

We can go slidding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

I like this one. Thanks I'm saving!! Sooo beautiful

isnt that the thing idubbbz got?

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo

Nice dubs