If you are atheist, you are anti-white. End of story

>Atheism specifically bases all of its arguments against Christianity.
Just check all the Christian hate on /r/atheism
Other religions of brown people, just don't exist to them
>Atheism was created and championed by (((you know who)))

Every culture on Earth has a great flood story
>yet only Noah's story is ever talked about being false

The race of Jesus is always debated
>He's Arab, Brown, even Black. But never, ever white

Jesus never existed,
>but all other prophets did

Claims all Catholic Priests are pedofiles
>allows the continual rape of children in white countries by "Asians"

Claims Christianity is violent, when in reality it is not. A total of 6 people in the last decade died in abortion clinic attacks
>Islam gets a free pass and is peaceful

Claims Christianity oppresses women, gays, etc, yet Europe and USA have the highest levels of freedoms for women and gays
>Again, Islam gets a free pass here

If you aren't a Christian and are white. You hate white people. It's that simple. Your entire (lack of) belief system relies on attacking whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The thing that pushed me over the edge into Christianity is how much the Jews, freemasons, and other communists hate it. If the Jews hate something that passionately it's probably amazingly good for us.

If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, are useless and dangerous.

Atheism specifically focuses on Christianity because it's most prevalent in Christian nations.

>Noah
See above, it's the mythology we've been fed, therefore what we use as an example to refute.

All the other myths are equally bullshit.

Jesus probably existed, despite there being no Roman record of him, we're probably looking for the wrong name or its a pseudonym.

Jesus was most likely Arab, white and black and Asian are all possible but unlikely.

Christianity has spurred thousands of violent acts, wars, and atrocities. It has also inspired kindness. Islam does not get a pass, they're fucking savages with a religion of hate and violence.

Christianity, followed to the letter, would indeed oppress women. We aren't a theocracy though, so our laws are not "Christian". Islam does not get a free pass, fuck those camel humping shitstains.

Any more non sequitur bullshit you'd like to post?

>blah blah blah gibberish blah blah butthurt

if you can prove that a man died and then came back to life then i will convert to christianity on the spot, but you cant, so i wont, so go fuck yourself

And by "a man" i of course mean jesus

>Claims Christianity is violent, when in reality it is not.

That's the problem, it's so weak and effeminate
>turn your cheek so your enemy may strike the other
>blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth

It's a religion not suited to the Right Wing

I am an atheist but I don't have a problem with Christianity. I don't believe in it myself but I went to a C of E school and turned out alright. It seems like a decent enough moral framework. Islam is cancer.

Also this. I'm alright with most of Christianity, and fuck Islam.

Are you a retard? Jesus wasn't anything close to Arab. The Arabs at this time were camel raiders deep in Arabia, closer to Yemen. Jesus was a Gallilean. Is that 'white'? Well, is Armenian white? Close enough in my book. Remember, 'Europe' once referred to everything surrounding the Med. Arabs came to North Africa and the Levant much later and genocided everyone in their path.

you do know the term 'right wing' emerged to describe monarchist catholics in France right?

>Well, is Armenian white? Close enough in my book.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm sure you also don't consider the original inhabitants of Anatolia to be white.

No ahmed Kevorkian, i dont

the funny thing is, they had civilization while the English and Nordics were still snowniggers

Except Christianity had to be modified to suit nationalists

It just isn't a right wing philosophy

good goyim

Christianity is a religion of slave mentality. Why would you willingly believe in something that devalues your individuality and your humanity?

Straw man harder next time. But keep following your literally Jewish religion, I'm sure it will work out for you.

>every culture on earth has a flood story

hahahah bahhahaha

nigga you think the world actually flooded or floods occured and people back then thought their 2 km patch of dirt WAS the entire world

lemme tell you from doing tours in afghanistan and talking to villagers and nomads and shit... they think a dragon brings the sun each morning and they dont know anything that exists beyond their 2km... we were literally in a warzone with them and they had "heard that some fighting had been going on but not here" after 10 years too

nigga... this is the people who wrote those stories down...

they wouldnt fucking help us becuase they thought we were here from the future to steal the dragon

and you think that becuase these bumbling fucking idiots all agree that sometimes it rains to hard and causes a flood that a global flood occured and this proves anything let alone god

hahahahah

also i am the reincarnated jesus and im telling you the bible and shit is dated... get with science and explain shit

when i was here last time i kept saying "who art in heaven" you know why!!!

I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON UP THERE

now we got science and shit and we know about stars and the universe... thats what i meant... the universe man.. the fucking universe... its all up there

Most white people think they are Christian, but protestants arent.

I'm an apatheist.
I have never tipped my fedora at anyone.
I go to church when it's important to my family.
I hate and despise Islam.

This
Also this

>I'm too fucking retarded to understand what mythological interpretations of humanity and the world is

Hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jesus myth was a long time ago

There's new religions asshole

obviously you think 2nd vatican is the only version of christianity

/r/atheism is comprised of the gayest, insecure, cucked PUSSYS on this earth.

They will kick you in a fraction of a second if you challenge them.

Little pussy fags. Atheists are such fedora cucks.

Just like their leader the Amazing Atheist who shoves bananas up his ass and pours hot oil all over his needle dick...

U mad cuz yo dick small...ID be Atheist too..dam SHEEEEIT.

But I am anti-white, specifically against the Anglos. Most Classical Liberals are anti-Christian because they know the history of Christianity, stretching from the decline of Rome, to the Dark Ages, to the Crusaders and Inquisition, and to the modern antics like believing earth is 6,000 years old

What's it like believing in a inferior moon god?

Allah shit be upon him.

Name one worth investing in.

Also God bless everybody and good morning from America

He is probably Hindu, in which case how has that worked out for their "civilization"

Trumpianity

I am an atheist and I will stand shoulder by shoulder with my fellow christian brothers fighting against the muslim menace. Is is true that a disproportionate number of atheists are anti-theists and use that to form their identify. Personally, being an atheist I would say is very secondary to who I consider myself to be. Actually the best fun I have whenever situations like those arise is to confront the atheist and throw some curveballs at him, since the majority of those who bother to have those discussions are amateurs to the topic. Like Molyneux said, atheists and christians are having a tennis match but now the muslim is coming to blow up the tennis court and we better get together and do something about it.

That "modification" is hundreds of years old and dates back to the introduction of Christianity. Stop looking for excuses to worship comic book characters and metal album covers.

I just do not care about religion.

Being a cultural christian is degenerate

Yet still superior to being an atheist, a kike or a "spiritual" new age faggot.

how? if you're going to spout conservative lifesyle talking points then the muslims are vastly superior to you christians

Wrong. Muslim conservative talking points are culturally foreign. They are incompatible with Western civilization.

nobody gives a shit about whites

This
Roleplaying as "le crusader" is more pathetic than a real atheist. Not to mention you fuck it up for real christians along the road

I want so badly to go and visit valle de los caidos

deus vult

>Atheism specifically focuses on Christianity because it's most prevalent in Christian nations.
So you admit you're anti-Christian frist and don't really care about anything else. Good.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Where exactly was I roleplaying as a crusader here? Do you even know what culturally Christian means?

And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?
39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.
43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.
44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.
45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

you are right that they go the extra mile to enforce them but that is the only difference. in the west we have personal responsibility. other than that you christians and muslims are virtually the same.

and the increasing degeneracy in the west has nothing to do with people abandoning christianity. the problem is you dismiss the mainstream media as harmless. it's brainwashing on a massive scale.

I live 10km from it
You're welcome

How easy is it to get to as a tourist, based spainbro? (I don't want to rent a car)

But muh fedora

Well told my German friend
Atheism is jewish propaganda to hurt the white man's culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
Only in God we can fight back muslims, and the zionist propaganda

Most evangelical Christians seem to be pro-racemixing, Sup Forums.

I want to be a Christian but it's impossible to be against race-mixing if you are one. Please tell me I'm wrong.

It has nothing to do with them going "the extra mile" the religion is fundamentally foreign in character.

>and the increasing degeneracy in the west has nothing to do with people abandoning christianity. the problem is you dismiss the mainstream media as harmless.
The filth pushed by the mainstream media and the abandonment of Christianity go hand in hand in, you can't separate the two.

Christians treat all people as human. Race mixing is a politic thing

There is a bus from Madrid to El Escorial that leaves you in the entrance, but you have to walk 6km (uphill) to the monument

>if you dont follow teachings of jew you are anti-white
t.germany

Im not suprised at all.

>If you are atheist, you are anti-white. End of story
Agreed. Fuck your people, and your god.

thanks based spain bro

More pics of these girls. RIGHT NOW!

>Thread where OP claims that Christians aren't pedophiles
>In which Christians behave like pedophiles

If you arrived at your atheism logically and through consideration of the facts, rather than through chasing trends you would know that Christianity has more connection with Greece than the Middle East.

I don't have any more :(
I got this pic from Sup Forums and user didnt post any more
try google image search :(

i disagree there's plenty of better things to do with your family on a sunday than go to church. kids aren't interested anymore then try not to fall asleep while there.

christians need to do more secular activities. kayak for jesus or something.

For so long time the jews through their cultural marxist agenda had mocked Christianity and equate it with the worst traits (pedophile, violence, religious harassment). At the same time they've promoted degeneracy like homosexuals, trannies, abortion, race-mixing and tolerance for Islam.
Just ask yourself why did they do this? Because the white man's culture is based on Christianity and it's the final shield against the zionist agenda.
just look at all the patriotic beloved in God people in this video

ohh lawd

I don't consider myself christian. I'm not even christened.

Shit user... Google image search doesn't work...

I fucking need to bury far far inside that gorgeous ass

Christianity is so pro white

I'm sorry based swissbro, if user had posted more, I would have saved them, and then I'd post more

I don't have any more of those grills :(

>hurr the pope is bad so all christianity is bad
do you know that in history we had even worse ones?

Christianity ruined Rome, destroyed technology and medical advances of the Egyptians.

The religion of cucks will end as will all other Arab religions. Their hold over the white race will be eliminated.

No problem. Thank you for the pic!

I'm an atheist and you have it all figured half-right. I believe religion, in and of itself, causes violence. Most every holy book commands its reader to spread the Good Word, of God or Allah or what have you, and that has been done through violence up until recently for Christians and is still done what way by Islam. I also make note that every holy book hates queer people. Flood stories are probably just exaggerations of an actual great flood that happened at some point. I believe that all the prophets were real but not that they were sent by God. Jesus, Mohammed and whatever others were simply charismatic, intelligent men who knew how to lead. I don't believe ALL Catholic priests are pedophiles but there's certainly no denying that some are. And in general, I think people have a right to believe what they will. As people, they're entitled by their most basic rights to an opinion and to express it. I just don't believe they have a right to force it on others by interfering with government or a right to hurt anyone physically over it.

>So you admit you're anti-Christian frist and don't really care about anything else. Good.

he admits that atheists refute the closest things to them aka, things that ctually affect them

I'm atheist that converted to christian, Simply because christianity acts a bulwark for something much much worse

First post pretty good post.

>38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’h 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; 41and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

If we follow what the kike said : we should let the muslims to kill us without resistance, and let them rape our women and daughters.

Roman records prove his existence

>Every culture on Earth has a great flood story
I suspect there was a massive sea level change about 10,000 years ago. I do not however suspect it was the result of an invisible man's tempure tantrum.

There are 0 Roman records on Jesus.

Church doesn't exist to serve as a time waster on Sundays. Church is is a social nexus, how exactly does kayaking build a sense of community and common culture?

they are heretics

You are either catholic or orthodox, there is no between

All of you have to remember that without Christianity the Europeans would still be fucking savages and the Americas would be filled with cannibals and pagans. You have to remember that the roman church is the one who gave work to the artists, philosophers, scientists, etc.

Christianity is the ONLY religion that actually unified an entire continent of people that hated each other, Europe is (was*) great because of Christianity, it was that common faith that kept the pagan and wicked religion of Islam out of Europe and made the white man a civilized society but also made him a ruthless warrior.

That's why the impostors hate so much the white race, they were the only ones that did not capitulate and the ones that took the legacy of the kingdom of heaven

Today, the Christianity is fragmented and this fragmentation was fabricated. With the heresy of Martin Luther and the french revolution and many other factors destroyed Christianity and with it, Europe.

The Roman Catholic Church is just a bunch of heretics, pedophiles, Freemasons and Jews.
The Orthodox Church is just as corrupt.
The Lutheran heretics are immerse into a mistake.
And the conservative groups that refuse to follow the Vatican II are fighting each other because of sabotage.

But Christianity has seen herself in worse situations.

I feel that someday, maybe 100 years maybe tomorrow the only true religion of peace will re-emerge and will cleanse the world of the pagan/satanic Islam and the jewish impostors.

God wills it !

>Jesus was most likely Arab

It's like you don't even know when the Arab conquest happened.

I know, right? USSR was based which is why JewsSA poured all their resources into destroying it.

God Bless you, user.

USSR was anglo shithole. Anglo and USA are rivals, that why USA wanted to undermine the USSR influence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

>Your entire (lack of) belief system relies on attacking whites.

Straw man. Atheists don't lack a belief system.

Based Mexibro.

>me and my wifes son
cucktholics btfo

hot

fuck jesus

literally

>USSR was anglo
Typical russian

>its all someone else fault

>>Atheism specifically bases all of its arguments against Christianity
But thats wrong

also this

Isn't atheism the lack of a religious belief?

>Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.
So yes. Not specific to christianity. I don't believe in it, but it's by far the best religion for western values.

I am pretty sure that out of the thoousands if not millions of religions, there is a better one. Buddhism maybe. Islam and Christianity are close when it comes down to the religion itself.

I don't believe in the supernatural aspects of Christianity but recognise it as an important part of our history and culture and agree with the moral teachings. Our societies would absolutely be better if they were still Christian. It's a sad reality that the average human needs to have morals enforced by religion in order to not slip into degeneracy, you might have the idealised notion that everyone will just be moral because they want to be good people, but that's just not the case. I honestly wish I could truly believe in God, I just can't believe the supernatural elements of it, I don't know how to.