Hey Sup Forums i don't what a normal 9 to 5 job and i want to be able to travel. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey Sup Forums i don't what a normal 9 to 5 job and i want to be able to travel. Do you have any suggestions?
The only thing i could think of was a pilot. Thanks for any input.

@746418316
Be a ho like your momma but charge more than her

>@746418316
gtfo newfaggot

Pilots just have shitty hours and get paid decent. What's your time table like? I vote be a Java programmer and get contract work. I'm at $85 an hour, travel some weeks and get other weeks remote, but I don't do Java stuff. If you do Java there's a good chance you can be fully remote and explore the world. I know one who makes mid-$300,000s.
>not green texting
What planet are you from..?

Niggers unless you got lucky with rich parents you're gonna have to get a real job before dreaming about the future like that. Apply at a grocery store and enroll in some classes. Engineering can land you a job as a flight test engineer, or you can go directly into piloting and be a flight test engineer. Either way that's years away and you're gonna have to wash dishes and scrub toilets in the meantime.

Sorry I used autofill. The second job was supposed to be "flight test pilot"

@746418558
@746418622
You both have tic tac dick and butthole breath

NEWFAG ALERT

@746418944
You should probably kill yourself

work a very shitty package delivery job but.. I live with my mom, dont have to pay anything except my clothes, so i still have decent amount of cash every month. Travel for about a month every year.

Be a gypsy.
>As long as you dont have anything holding you back. Like kids or a pet. But you can give them to different owners.

Become a welder and then a pipe fitter. They travel a lot and make 6 figures.

Of course I have to get a normal job first. But i'm not going to do that for the rest of my life.

Join air force to be a pilot
Travel so many places you can't even imagine
Get respect for being in military
Retire with veteran benefits
Be a commercial pilot afterwords

That isn't too reliable tho is it?

>@
>Newfaggot

Newfag disorder /thread

Night shift on the railways

This isn't twitter you Trump-worshipping dumb fuck

>@
what kind of newfagottry shit is this from? Are we getting invaded by Twitter normies?

I would argue it is. If you're good at your job and ambitious, you can keep chaining together contracts until you retire. Which, if you're a good saver, can be much sooner if you work as contract / consultant. Plus, little known rule if you look it up: if your primary income is in the USA as a W2, and you're out of the country all year for less than I want to say 10 days, you get all of your federal and state withholding back since you haven't used USA infrastructure. Look for citizen/resident living abroad at irs.gov.

He's making instance variables for a nokogiri scraper

Still not getting it.

i here a spot may be opening up as Senior Advisor to the President