Which of these is the best? Worst? oldfags only

Which of these is the best? Worst? oldfags only

forgot one boys

Deathconscious is the best, American Radass is the worst.

Dan just makes good music though

For me the best is Kairon Irse.
Deathconsiousness is also good.

Everything besides Dad's and Modern Baseball was good shit. Used to be obsessed with HANL but there was just a point I stopped enjoying his stuff. Jordaan Mason and Car Seat Headrest are forever sing-along tier. Teen Suicide had some on and off albums but overall went down the shitter. It's not on that list but vaporwave was basically born on this board along with Metro Ko. There was an user around here that shilled for Heccra's White Eagle turned out to be fucking amazing. For namefag album shit I'd say Banjoman Frank and Snake Armed Man put out some good albums

king gizzard
xiu xiu

Foliage

Kairon Irse

one day Samuel is gonna be up there

Got taste OP

Too drunk to post mine

But check out Ojne

Xiu xiu has been around since 2001. I think pitchfork broke them with Fabulous Muscles in 2004

What??
Actually they gave their debut an 8.3 and A Promise 8.6 before FM
For some reason they deleted their review of A Promise in the last few months though

Of those albums, I like nouns the best. The Graduate and You're Not The One That I Want are great songs.

Leftist revisionism, probably.

deathconsciousness is actually good, the furfags can fuck off

chvrches

>Teen Suicide
Happy birthday

>For some reason they deleted their review of A Promise in the last few months though
They deleted all of Chris Ott's reviews off the site when he threatened them with DMCA takedowns after they were bought by Conde Nast

DC is the only one I bothered listening to

twin fantasy = best

Kairon; IRSE! and Have a Nice Life are the best

kairon; irse was great, haven't listened to the others. 2814 was shit

Deathconsciousness was getting big time reviews a good couple of years before Sup Forums even noticed it existed

BASED Ott

Deathconsciousness>Ujubasajuba>Twin Fantasy>>Waste Yrself>~Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head>>Still Bummed>Sports>American Radass

no hanl is literally garbage