Youtubers who became money beggings sellout shits with no content

Youtubers who became money beggings sellout shits with no content.

Filthy frank was always shit. Don't understand why so many people like him. Then again, it's understandable if you're retarded, you'll find it easier to appreciate other retarded people.

Because he said/did things others didn't dare.
For the lafs.
But now he's a faggot internet rapper.

Whats your definition of 'good' content?

Leafy is here

>Because he said/did things others didn't dare.
This is the internet. Nobody here is afraid to share what they think. He definitely isn't the first to call weeaboos out.

he calls his old work "the funny stuff"

kek

>Nobody here is afraid to share what they think

Yeah thats not really a thing on youtube, except edgy teenage faggots who want to copy franku and edups.

-Pewds
-Matpat
-h3h3
-Doug Walker

Like..all of them..?

behind the meme

Pewdiepie is cool now, he's redpilling the next generation.

Don't be serious.

Mrblackdarkness666

Already bought the book.
The lore is genuinely interesting and I like reading.

Scientists are the gayest people on the planet. They always act like they know everything like "idiot! bacteria don't have any gender STUPID" and then one looks in a microscope and sees a bacteria with a dick and their like "oh lol my bad"

their

you mean a dude who does stuff and makes physical goods available for an exchange of money? lazy.

He was a musician long before the gay ass filthy Frank shit.

Cringed

Pewds and matpat have always been gigantic cancerous faggots. Pewd is a retarded child and matpat is a furry fag bagger.

>he's redpilling the next generation.
kek
you gotta love those delusional Sup Forumstards

i like joji's music

op is 13, give him a break

i was so fuckin close,damn

CinemaSins

:) youre good man. im just here to give shit like everyone else.

Whenever there is a post like "commerce everywhere, everybody sold their soul for shekels", you already know you are dealing with a teenager

Trips of truth

Yeah pretty much, this faggot never worked a day in his life. He would call his parents sellouts if they didn't give him money to buy dildos.

>be music loving edgy college student
>make shitty Jewtube videos with an unfunny character and shrill ass grading voice
>videos blow up for no reason, start to make money off said videos
>get tired of making comedy and """narritive""" driven content
>start trying to produce actual music
>14 year old "ebin meem culture xDDD" audience complains about new content being "hypocritical", "not as funny", "low effort", etc
There's no way out. Being Joji is suffering

he wrote a fucking book
is that not content?

do you honestly think that op heard about that? Or even more - that he read it? Do you think tak op ever read anything that wasn't related to batman or dragons?

All of them?

>op shamelessly tries to defend his dignity that everyone shitted all over in this thread

i like joji's music vids, hes good at it, idk why he did that retarded filthy frank shit

i feel the same, although tbh I like his satire on life hacks and bad rappers

and let's be honest, it would be way too fuckin difficult to promote himself as a musician, if he didn't have a huge YT channel first

Cx

Grant Thompson

cx Trihard water melon nigger

Alt right kino

Pretty obvious I wasent hiding it Sherlock. Lol

I like joji's music

Basicly every Call of Duty YouTuber, ever

4:20 blaze it motherfucker

>What arm thing homie

Papa franku is king. Fuck y'all.

ITT: OP trying to convince his part time job at walmart has more worth than filthy frank

I still like the content.

The fanbase of any creative "thing" cool or interesting eventually grows to the point where it becomes cancerous, and in turn the person or persons making the original "thing" have to pander to the broad cancerous fanbase to keep making the sheckles, resulting in the output becoming diluted, less interesting, and eventually just ends up becoming a perpepuating sell out situation. Bands, movie stars, youtubers, cartoons, whatever. It happens to 'em all.

>My favorite artist should produce content for me all day long, but not be able to sustain myself in return

You clearly don't know what an artist life is like. No, that shitty dragon dildo picture you drew in high school is not the same as trying to survive on your creativity alone. It takes effort - more so than a simple 9 to 5 job with zero responsibilities.

He wrote a book because it's easier than making actual videos about it. It's his last attempt to milk his fans.
And people will only buy that shit to say "I bought Papafranku's book im so edgy!".