Friendly reminder that the white race is dying out and there's nothing you can do about it

Friendly reminder that the white race is dying out and there's nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ufM7Mnkqk
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In 20 years I'm gonna have to fight to keep nigger bitches off my dick.

Well we have a fail safe. When the last white man dies China will exterminate all of you mudskins.

No one will be left to protect you, and you won't have anyone else to blame anymore.

You stupid blacks. The Latinos will treat you like dirt and say goodbye to the welfare checks.

Be careful what you wish for

I rest safe in the knowledge that even if the European/US whites eventually lose, Russia and China will lead the great cleansing of the world.

Can I see the video?

are these threads enticing violence?
fukken kikes

Pretty funny to think that the Russians and Chinese will just outright exterminate the populaces of the ME and Africa if they'd try and pull the same shit over there.

The blacks future.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ufM7Mnkqk

Preach it! white bois aint got nothin on bbc

It's a nice feel

Blacks arent growing either
Hispanics will take over usa

Kike mods banned me for this last time
Enjoy living in your planet of the Apes, Jamal.

I've got to admit that was pretty nimble. Nimble, but brutal and excessive.

poopy munstah bebeh no get besties behbehs miwkies

They're stupid. Compassionate and gullible whites in USA and Europe are the only reason this is happening. Once we're gone there won't be anyone to shield them from Russians or Chinese who see them nothing more than trash.

...and they will be brutal against the blacks. Whites are armed to the teeth and they will not protect them this time.

They have no problems doing this to own populations for hundreds of years.
Why should they care about some niggers?

>be nigger
>see white couple
>harass them
>get bold and assault the man
>man beats muh ass
>lying on the ground
>scream "i'm gonna come back and shoot you crackas!"
>gif related happens

yes

The white race is through.

What? How did they ban you for that? What was their reasoning? Also, is it strange i can fap to that?

>still takes two giga nigas to knock out a manlet spic

Not really.
That guys dive for his leg was fucking retarded.
He threw himself completely off balance and telegraphed his intentions.
It was easy to see what he was trying and even easier to punish the ever loving shit out of him for it.

The white race isn't dying, they just forget their roots.

We didn't take over america by fist fighting, we did it with guns.

>wat is innersha

I can kill all the shitskins, wouldn't that help a little bit?

We will always be the ruling class elite, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Racist physics.

Lol whats up with that midget.

I always loved this one because the white guy seems like he's in trouble but with a bit of grappling he's not only pinned the guy but his arms are stuck in his shirt.

Whites could end up as 1% of the population of a nation and they'd still win the war.

I don't wanna watch that. what is it?

That webm triggers me

Pop quiz time, motherfuckers.

Which race is the only one to have invented this technology, to have used it, and to still wield it?

Grappling can really help in a street fight

Blacks lynching blacks. Like they do all the time every day, no matter what country they are in

Idk haha

Jews?

"white"

We can always mass murder Browns, but noone has the balls to do it

Dude being stoned to death and lit on fire for a second

It's not even that graphic surprisingly

What's going on here

You mean besides killing everyone else?
Yeah i agree also if you think we wouldnt nuke the whole world on the way out you are even more stupid than the average cave monkey.

>asian
>manlet
>man
>kek

woman hits black man

woman hits white man

Triggered

Google says animals, trips man.

>Female security guard
>Helpful
Choose one

Black Trump supporter hitting a faggot Bernie supporter.

well obviously, white pigment cant be saved, thats how nature wanted it

imagine living in one of these countries. You do nothing all day except huff paint or whatever to pass the time. Then word spreads they caught a thief. Then they gather and have fun and beat the shit out of him.

>all these angry posts

White people are literally the tumblr of race

Black on black violence needs to stop.

This is literal children's logic, thinking that little spin will add momentum. It's like a kid thinking a mile long running start means you'll jump farther. And they see we're all equal...

I mean, my mom tends to say "they are like children", but I never figured she meant it literally.

ffs that was rough to watch, what the fuck is going on with this bitch? She's throwing her own baby because she's mad at her husband or something? WTF? I'd be so mad if that baby wasn't a nigger.

>female
>capable of anything other than shitting out children and breastfeeding them(and usually not even that these days)
Choose one.

You might as well be asking a man to retaliate to a butterfly landing on he shoulder.
I bet if we could see his face he's grinning from ear to ear like "Is this chick serious? She's knows I can literally kill her with one punch, right?"

A white anti-trump supporter was disrupting a trump rally. The black Trump supporter had enough and whooped his ass. Media didn't cover it because it doesn't fit their narrative and they agenda they are pushing nor the propaganda

Einstein only invented a portion of nuclear fission. The entirety of the nuclear bomb advent cannot be attributed to him. I think you know what that means the remaining correct answer is.

Is it the jewish scientists on whose research the technology was based and developed?

He literally is smiling as soon as we see his face again.

>implying Russia doesn't have oldfashioned gender roles

A Russian who hits a woman will be considered a piece of shit by other Russians.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what was going on. It's not that your men have become a bunch of emasculated cuckolds who let women trample all over them.

See
Yep, that's exactly what's going on.
Same reason we usually don't respond to niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

I was set universal Orlando yesterday and s bunch of schools were there for end of the year did, 90% weren't white at all.

Maybe a summary is posted on reppit. Why don't you go back there and see.

HURR THE LAWS OF PHYSICS MUST BE BANNED

well we can lay the foundation for the next phase in eugenics adjustments and make sure nigs and kebabs wont survive the next 100 years

after all aids being spread into the middle east by african migrants was very successful

and zika is set to render a portion of the southern hemisphere incapable of breeding. they dont have a cure all they have a vaccine that india made but they cant make enough by next year to do much other than damage control

the UN even stated that africa has to reduce its population growth recently so every other race vs blacks when whites are gone

I have no sympathy for those feminist cunts

They'll pout and cry but it's for the good of society in the long run.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
There is still hope brothers

Why the hell isn't the girl doing anything?

Kill yourself jew before I do

Because she's a fucking toddler?....

I really really want one of those whips now. Only maybe with a heavy ball wrapped in the leather at the end for bashing skulls

>spic gets sucker punched
>niggers think it's justice to jump him 3 to 1
niggers are so racist.

>even our women beat shitskins

this one made me so mad

At least it's a friendly reminder...

Anything other would be offensive.

>fighting with girls

What is the point?

shit like this always piss me off
just fight one on one you pussies

Dumb, there are more white people now than at any other time in history. You are just looking at percentages, which means jack shit, we will (at worst) be a ruling minority.

i always wanted to do that, think i should be careful when trying thsi out.

>The taunt

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

well all be damned