FUCK THE

FUCK THE
NFL

fuck you solja boi. go PTSD somewhere else.

Stupid Trumptard.

If Donald had just kept his damn mouth shut, the issue would have gone away.

Instead, he dares NFL players to stand up to him by calling a handful of people "sons of bitches". And what a shock! They do.

The act of kneeling becomes a symbol of mass anti-Trump sentiment within American Football, one of the most conservative sports there is in the US.

As an Army Vet, we fought to give you the right to demonstrate, but not by disrespecting the symbol of what we fought for.

I really dont care that they kneel down, they do have a right to protest same as anyone
however, it is ridiculous that millionaire athletes want to take a stand on how unfairly they feel they are and others are treated. Why dont you donate some of your paycheck instead? Oh right, because that would actually be hard work and you just want social media brownie points

You know by you posting this they are getting the attention they so desperately crave.

It's like a screaming child when they don't get something. If you continue to respond they will continue to scream.

Also, saged.

Im active duty and so long as they arent violent or break any laws they can say whatever they want. Selfless service means we serve the people no matter what they say or do about us.

No you didn't. Stop deluding yourself. Thats just crap they feed you to make you feel like a hero.

You fought for corporate America. Thats who you fought for. Go tell it to them.

Like I said, if Trump had left well enough alone, the issue would have gone away.

Instead Trump deliberately inflamed the issue to gain political points.

He's doing this instead of helping Puerto Rico.

You fought for unalienable freedom of speech and expression. I lean right and even I understand that. Would you rather they burn the flag instead of kneel in front of it?

Well Trump sure isn't saving America. All he cares about is a very small segment of the population.

I would put myself in front of a bullet for you.

>When you are too stupid to think for yourself so you just regurgitate cnn bullshit.

Don't be silly. A rifle round would go through both of us. You might slow it down a little, thats all.

hobby os

niggers hate America which made them who they are today, rich niggers. This is why apes should have stayed slaves which they are by default, this is what happens when you try to change the rules of nature.

Kapernick did donate a million dollars.

Also the reason he knees at all as opposed to sitting on the bench like he initially did was because a fellow player and vet discussed how kneeling would be more appropriate and exactly what you do for fallen soldiers.

Id be wearing body armor.

Oh really? You think Trump calling them "sons of bitches" wouldn't have dramatically increased anti-Trump sentiment within the NFL?

The practice of kneeling did not start spreading like wildfire until Trump opened his mouth.

And the more he runs his mouth off, the more widespread the gesture will become.

The team knelt together then stood for the anthem you complete fucking tard

Whores and Fags #BendTheKnee

>I think everyone should have freedom of speech except the people I don't like
>I think murder should always be illegal unless I don't like them
That isn't how freedom of speech works, dumbass.

Like what?
What did you fight that actually wouldve taken away their rights to demonstrate?

And that's he only reason you would. Every soldier is willing to take a bullet, no one's willing to dive on a grenade

Old News.
Trump passed his tax bill. Billionaires & corps got their tax break at poorfags expense. Puerto Rican kids dying off according to plan. Not necessary to continue manufactured NFL outrage any longer.

>at poorfags expense
failed narrative, faggot
no corps
no jobs
poorfags no eat
when your existence is derivative, you always deserve what you (don't) get
sad? kys
plenty more where you came from

Then you clearly don't understand what you fought for.

Preseption is reality

Please learn how to speak English before you try to talk about politics. Thanks.

liberals are too stupid to understand that, which is why they keep losing

OK sparky

Just cause your an army vet doesn't mean you are right

I was in the military
I don't give a fuck about people kneeling to protest injustice
I don't think most other people in the military do either
I think the people saying we do are just trying to use the military as a political tool which pisses me off way worse than football players kneeling at some specific time that hurts your fee-fees

No, you bombed brown people in the name of fighting terrorism.

Welcome to Corporate America

Wrong. You're no vet or you'd know damn well freedom includes protesting the government and its flag, or any other symbols of it.

Not enough by a quarter - should have fucking bombed them all.

Who did you fight? What threat were they to me?

There was a time when the flag stood for slavery, a time when it stood for the genocide of Native Americans, and a time when it stood for Segregation based on race. Why is it so hard for you to accept the values held by this nation arent always right, and it is within out best interests to correct them?

NFL and NBA are disgrace don't watch them don't make then even richer

Yeah. But everyone wants a war, they just don't want to pay for it. So we half ass our way through it.

>Not enough by a quarter

This means you bombed 75% of the people you should have bombed. Dumbass.

I'm going to watch them twice as much as I usually do just because of you.

Couldnt care less about them, but since you told me not to Ill have to support them now

Americans are weird.

says the Eurocuck sucking on Muhammads cock

>it s-stood for slavery
Oh kill yourself you fucking cuck.

While you hide in the basement.

Good job cuck, and no you wont.

I'm not hiding, but I do keep a nice gun collection in my basement

Prove it didnt you fucking idiot, no one cares about your greentext arguments

Yes the fuck I will. 2 x 0 = 0.

For what? Airsoft with your fat buddies?

Cowboys are the only ones who did it correctly. Took thier knee to voice their distain but stood for the anthem to show respect.

Just in case niggers and nigger lovers like you step onto my property. You wouldn't know anything about protecting yourself because you let sandniggers have whatever they want over there including raping your women.

Have you noticed that no one other than shitty trolls ever suggests that cops should be able to execute whoever they feel like?

You're either anti-crooked-cop or you're pro-flag. And since no one is anti-flag and no one is pro-crooked-cop, this fight will never end, because it's not a real disagreement.

So how about you asshats agree that cops don't get to be murderers and that you should be respectful during the anthem, and we implement those at the EXACT same time. Then everyone is happy.

Nobody's disrespecting the flag, that's a talking point used by Trump because he is trying to use this to distract from the failed HC bill (again) and the fact that his inner circle have been revealed to have all used private email after him spending a year whining about Clinton doing the same thing.

And the endless drip of Russian connections that keep turning up.

And stop throwing service around like it adds weight, it doesn't and it was never supposed to, chickenshit.

>As an Army Vet

sure kid

>tfw the fuck the nfl threads are shills and false flag operations to boycott the nfl, which is what the lefties want in order to intimidate the nfl to give in more and more
>tfw they think all the people boycotting them are on the same side as those kneeling
>tfw you are forced to give in to the PC bullshit, in order to keep your career, salary, and lifestyle. appease the gods of mental illness or fear their autistic wraith

jerry jones used to have my respect as a good business man

now he has my respect for being the biggest cuck in the fucking world

enjoy those nigger dicks, jerry?

thought so

I see middle school ended early today

It's nice that you keep the animals healthy, but I don't see how that relates to this.

Hey bro, he'll probably die without ever even thinking about you

You think he cares about what you respect in him?

is this bait?
please let this bait of excellent quality
otherwise just another pc faggot that needs to leave

>but not by disrespecting the symbol of what we fought for.

hahahaha!

Fuck America. They're the root cause of all problems in the world.

Cry some more Trumptards.

actually agree with you on that shit
anyone who wears the flag as clothing is a piece of shit in my book
just set it on fire with them in it, they both need to be burned at that point

No one fought for an anthem or a flag.

KID ROCK IS A STRAIGHT BUSTA

> They're the root cause of all problems in the world.
>all
>all
>all

Really? REALLY? America is the root cause of ALL the problems in the world? So if America were removed from Earth, there would be ZERO PROBLEMS ANYWHERE.

Okay.

You are such a faggot snowflake.

hey you fucking AM radio listening CUCK.

Way to get offended on command.

Gay as fuck, conformist normie cancer

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

the comic is funny because it tries to say only black men get shot by cops. im not even getting into them being unnarmed because they didnt get shot by complying and acting with sense

Except for the ones where they did.

Who gives a fuck anyways

>hurr durr is this bait so i can just dismiss it XD
No lad, now prove anything I said wrong.

It was a slow news week and Trump needed a distraction technique for his continued inability to pass major legislation despite his majority.

And just look at the line of faggots just waiting for something to get offended about as proscribed by their alt-reich media outlets

Yes. Modern humans of all races have come together to solve most worldly problems. Only problems we have now are poverty and war, caused by American greed and control.

Destroy America, save the world. It's that simple.

Sure thing fucktard

>americans actually care about this

wew

name some
off hand right now

Even if someone doesn't comply, that isn't a reason to get shot. Like that deaf guy recently.

For the rest of the world - who don't have this bizzarre fascistic nationalistic programming drummed into them since birth, as they do in Americuck - the autistic screeching at people kneeling during a turgid dirge seems both retarded and pointless.

You americucks and your 'symbols' - you just make it easy for people to mock you

No, its saying there are cases where citizens are unjustifiably killed because they are black.

you are the one making the assertion that those are the meanings behind the flags
not me, i simply dismiss them for being THE ONLY meanings of the flags and laugh at you
burden of proof faggot
now prove anything you stated as fact is right

There was that guy who declared he had a gun and was legally carrying, was asked for his ID and then shit when he reached for it, whole thing filmed by his girlfriend - officer let off with no punishment for needlessly taking a life.

Whatever Russia. Keep sowing dissent, I guess.

You're a fucking idiot. People would still kill, steal, cheat on their wives, and all kinds of other shit. Just in case you are like "global problems" (though you did say ALL), there would definitely still be Islamic terrorism if America was gone. I'm not saying America doesn't cause way more than their share of global problems, but human nature itself is problematic, so saying ALL is fucking retarded.

Even your mom thinks you're a retard

No you shot people that didn't look like you which did nothing more then piss more people off giving them a reason to hate us. Go fuck yourself. If you didn't go waste our tax money in the desert would we all be enslaved by Sadam ?

>because they are black
not because they are trying to take the officers gun
not because they are charging the police officer yelling
not because they are currently in the act of a crime and ignoring all cease and disist orders from officers
not because they threatening the office with violence

yup all those officers who just round up the youngest black boy they can find and drag em along the road tied to the back of their police cruiser through the hood to send a message to the rest of the niggers then shoot them down in cold blood and leave their body in the middle of the intersection
more likely to find a black gang member doing this to a fellow black than you would a cop

Maybe, but the NFL is going to lose far more than it has already today alone.

that 12 year old boy they shot for having a water gun or whatever wasn't doing none of that shit

not disputing
keep going, this is obviously a widespread epidemic according to the way people make comics about it and talk about it

A world without Ameritards
(Pic related)

No you dumbass, I said the flag stood for those things at one point in time. They werent the only things, and I can guarantee your sorry ass they arent the only shitty things this country is responsible for, but the reason I brought them up was to show that the values held by this nation arent always in the right.

People hold the idea of our country on a pedistal as if its never wrong, claiming others shouldnt never disrespect it as it has only ever brought good to them. Is it really that hard for you to understand this simple concept?

I sure do wish my President spent less time watching sports and actually accomplishing the promises he made to the American public. Hell, id be happy if he put that much hatred into his speech concerning the weeaboo nazis waving Confederate flags, ideals that literally oppose his beloved and perfect nation.

No, now it's your turn to provide an example of a white dude getting shot dead without due process and with no repurcussion.
According to you it happens with the same, if not higher, frequency