Ireland’s early population came from the Middle East

independent.co.uk/news/science/ireland-s-early-population-came-from-as-far-away-as-the-middle-east-new-research-shows-a6789191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

selfuni.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/irish-leprechauns-were-originally-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yours came from Africa you loud, fat pasta-slurping greaseball

WE

WUZ

POTATOES

AN ARGUMENT

KINGZ

Not this shit again. Sup Forums is too stupid to understand the subject so it's best to leave it undiscussed because it's only gonna devolve into retarded memeing.

>Ireland's early population came from the Middle East

this is very interesting, but when did the current population of albino niggers arrive?

didn't all white people come from there since we're called caucasians or aryans?

WE WOZ KINZS M8 FOKING TELL YA

ancient - 1845AD: Potato Niggers
1845AD - 1852AD: No-Potato Niggers
1852AD - present: Potato Niggers

And then albino apes crawled out of the Caucasus mountains and exterminated them.

Really? I thought Irish people descended from ancient Spanish Galicians as the Milesian myth suggests

Literally all fucking humans except Africans came from the Middle East because people migrated to the Middle East (the only fucking way out of Africa by land) and then from there spread out across Eurasia

>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[21] In European culture, prior to the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait: during the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish.[22] In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[23] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair.[24] The stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.[25]

WE WUZ JEWZ

underrated

fake
arabs live in the buttfuck of Tatooine and still find food in the dessert

yep and all human life came from Urals. Do we have to let Russians kill our children now?

not an argument

ALLAH CRAICBAR

Anyone with eyes can trace the spread of Aryans across the Eurasian land mass.

Look at the Persians and esp. the Yazidi girls, with the blonde hair and blue eyes but dark skin.

If studying human evolution wasn't verboten (since negroes are the only race with no Neanderthal DNA, we know the races are very different and quite possibly negroes and Whites are literally not the same species...the definition of 2 creatures being the same species bc they can produce fertile offspring should be revised).

not every day I meet a new flag.

Lost tribe of Israel....notice the Dan river, Dankirk, Dun, and other similar names? Tribe of Dan Irish are gods chosen people...it is why America thrived...the Irish

R A R E ?

You know, it would explain the shared hobby of Irish priests and rabbis.

If you are a White guy in South Africa, I can tell you that you are very soon to be RARE yourself at the rate things are going...

WE WUZ CALIPHS AND SHIT

>the researchers found clear evidence of “massive migration” to the island.

This is just nonsense research that is used as an excuse by the leftist Marxists to have mass migration now.

>WE IZ ALL FROM AFRICA
>WE WUZ ALL IMMIGRANTS
>WHITES HAVE NO NATIVE HOMELANDS
>DESTROY EUROPE WITH MORE MIGRATION

Fuck off

N

Topkek, underrated.

Piss poor etymology. You fail.

western europeans are albino middle easterners and indians that migrated west.

open borders and welcome your ancient cousins, goy

Now I can finally tell people I'm a nigger.

Well, that explains the troubles.

nigger

wtf can we stop being mean to Irish people what did they ever do to you

>the definition of 2 creatures being the same species bc they can produce fertile offspring should be revised

Well, crack open your ecology textbook because that happened many decades ago. To be a species, a mating must produce viable, fertile offspring in the wild. Human mixed race children are viable and fertile and are produced in the wild.

which doesn't mean the Irish used to be Arab looking like they probably claim, it means that the Middle East was white before the Islamic expansion.

a crazy potato lady is ruining the EU

They also came as far away as africa. Microevolution is a trip, nigga.

>2016
>not realising my ancestors were as dark as coal

Fuck off honkey whiteboy

selfuni.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/irish-leprechauns-were-originally-black/

>tfw your mom is a so called milf

fine albino middle eastern man

pics

would not tap

Lmao

Yeah I'm not surprised. A lot of Irish have pretty dark features. You see it in parts of Wales too.

Ok I can't read this shit anymore. The Irish "Arabs"/Ballynahatty were like Sardinians and Spanish rather than Arabs. They got raped extremely hard by people with roots in Russia and Germany so the modern Irish aren't even genetically close to them.

That's Iberian

explain the maps, please

paki

Red = genetically similar blue= distant. Ballynahatty preceded the ancestors of the current Irish, the Rathlin but they were still more like European populations than the modern inhabitants of Middle East.

this
You can guarantee that lefties will be pulling out this article next time someone criticises mass migration

What's a good place to have my DNA looked at to determine my ancestry? I'm 100% Irish but I just got diagnosed with a Mediterranean blood disorder so I'm curious

alright so its a map of certain gene group distribution and how common it is on the area, right?

actually and according to coon thats not true u have been colonized by iberians and ur genetically related to iberians

All mankind originated from Africa, who cares. The difference is we were evolving while on the road, the niggers stayed unchanged.

Well so are several "different" species like lions and tigers. They can produce viable offspring, why are they different species? Their all cats really.

we're all vertebrates, yknow?

She's not one of ours.

You're clearly one of these Irish sand niggers we've been hearing so much about.

top fucking kek

This. Seriously. Confirmed by the rest of the fucking thread.

Yeah before mudslimes existed.

This is a great example of a genetic forking.

Go to Ireland. Enjoy potatoes, grass and funny looking mushrooms. Life is good.

Go to Mohammed. Rape some babies. Get sand on your dick. Forget a pbuh and get head cut off. Life is Islam.