Who would win. African American or a African?

Who would win. African American or a African?

Which one is which?

Left is american

>inb4 TEH WHITE RACE
hurrr

I was... being racist... nevermind

The nigger not in my country is the winner

Depends on which African. Tribesmen are built like fucking tanks and African Americans don't have shit on them.

both lose
because niggers win

never*

you suck at being racist

>who is Floyd Mayweather

Tbqhwy family, I got his joke the first time. It just wasn't original at all and therefore it wasn't funny.

whatevs

>What is "pushing the liberal agenda?"

No matter how many fights he "wins" the nigger still can't read.

newfag

oh well, he still won.

>>What is "pushing the liberal agenda?"
a Sup Forums concept for self-triggering.

African.
Americans are dumb, african americans are 2x more dumb.

we literally bred these motherfuckers to be the best slaves. that's why the nfl is full of so many fucking huge black dudes. they would dominate.

A Trump supporter, he bypasses the nigger status and ends up winning.

Scenario 1: Any African-American vs a rural African
Winner: Rural African

Scenario 2: Urban African American vs Urban African
Winner: Too close to call.

Ya don't fuck with warrior tribes. All day every day, their entire lives revolve around hunting and killing, and you're easy prey.

>Ya don't fuck with warrior tribes. All day every day, their entire lives revolve around hunting and killing, and you're easy prey
that's the lesson the Romans learned, when they tried to push their luck in Germania.

>inb4 a cuck shows up
Ah shit

I think youre just a beta liberal

oh noez teh cuck showed up wat dooo

TEH WHITE RACE

I'm African. From Kenya. African Americans wouldn't last a day in our ghettos... They talk tough, but they don't know shit about being tough.

Sorry to be that guy...
>a African
>a

bingo!

tolling is a art

The lady that used to cut my hair was from Mali, West Africa. She told me she was sick of these black kids walking around talking about the hood. She said unless you dealt with hardcore political violence, genocide, genital mutilatiin, forced marriage, modern slavery, islamic extremist, chrisitiqn militias, tamazigh seperatism and sharia law all in one lifetime then your not from the hood. I had to high five her

I think you mean "Trolling" hehe

Damn barbarians

Well, based on historic evidence from Liberia, African Americans will win. But like the northern barbarians who constantly invaded China, they were assimilated and became the very thing that they conquered.

Yea Liberia and Sierra Leone has a interesting history in my regard. A classmate of mine a few semesters ago in community college was Black British. He lived in the USA, born in the UK, his parents were from Sierra Leone in west africa, and his great great grandparents were freed american slaves. Kind of funny how it went full circle from africa to USA to Africa to the UK then back to the USA