This is how Swedish police acts when an angry immigrant mob attacks them

This is how Swedish police acts when an angry immigrant mob attacks them.
wwwfacebookcom/100010305700833/videos/246931202327068/
SWEDEN
YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyzRH-Qd4j8&app=desktop
qz.com/677833/the-languages-the-world-is-trying-to-learn-according-to-duolingo/
youtube.com/watch?v=ccvwGYO1KwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

URL doesn't work faggot

lol noob it work ..
>checks flag
ahahahahahaha

ye it's missing dots between www facebook com

What is the context of the video?

The clip is apparently from 2009 or something. Fucking disgraceful, but still old. Malmö of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=XyzRH-Qd4j8&app=desktop (Blocked in Sweden, thanks copyright)

>I'm fucking your mother!
>Allahu akbar!

It becomes a major problem when the police loses authority. But then Sweden used to be Sweden so that wasn't necessary at all. Today you seriously need some Brazilian-tier law enforcement to control them.

Sweden needs a BOPE.

Nah, those are special weapons units. The average cop in Brazil is simply tougher and people actually respect them for that very reason. They also won't hesitate to pull the trigger, as every case where the suspect is killed is a justified action, where the life of the police officer or civilians are in risk, that includes speeding.

Practically impossible in Western countries as they would suffer major public/media backlash and be accused of "police brutality" with their "dindus" and "gud bois".

Well that'd do I guess.

The average Swedes a cuck on wheels so I can't imagine how their cops are.

He's just baiting as an ignorant American, most likely behind a proxy.

You deserve it. All Swedes deserve it for being such cucks. I want to see Sweden burn to the ground

What are they trying to prove by damaing a single car?

It took 10 of them, repeated attempts and the car still looked good.

And in the end most of them are going to be arrested and suffer - even pay more in fees than the damage they done..

Literally dumb people.

They're basically trapped at an impasse: if they don't don't change the law enforcement behavior, these mobs will become more frequent and more aggressive overtime. If they do change their behavior and use force to control them, they will be labeled very mean racists.

And I'm certain the average Swede is terrified of being called a racist.

>And in the end most of them are going to be arrested and suffer - even pay more in fees than the damage they done
This is Sweden, not Romania. No one of them is going to get arrested. They also don't have a proof who it was because their faces was hidden.

Swedish police can't even give a ticket to a car for speeding, without stopping the car and verifying who was driving.

>They also don't have a proof who it was
That's why you arrest them. If it turns out they're innocent then you let them go.

Human nets when? Jesus Christ, Sweden.

But how do you know, who was throwing the rock? Did you see his face? No? So you can't arrest anyone for it.

Remember, this is Sweden.

You can arrest anyone you want.

Can you prove you got the right guy? That's a different question. Maybe it's not even something you want to waste time and money on. It wastes more time and money to have to call in backup for what as far as I can tell is literally apes holding a chimpout.

Dear god, Sweden. When will you pull your shit together?

qz.com/677833/the-languages-the-world-is-trying-to-learn-according-to-duolingo/

>Sweden is the only country that doesn't know its own language
>""""""Swedes"""""""

>Implying this is "SWEDEN YES" material...

In this video the police weren't prepared for the mob but later when backup arrvied they got btfo. Also, what democatic country have not had similar situiations?

Infact, our police is quite good at handling violent mobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccvwGYO1KwU

>You can arrest anyone you want
No that's not how it works here in Europe.

Well, if you're going to have a massive demographic replacement program resulting in Europe no longer being inhabited by Europeans, then you might have to consider adjusting the rules a little bit to keep things under control.

>going to kikedataminebook
fuck off

>not seeing the obvious missing dots

>year being 2016

>not realizing he is ironically fullfilling the prejudice that Americans are stupid