France oui

France oui

dang
Is this the final nail in the coffin?

if that's permanent paint then that really pisses me off, that's desecrating a international landmark

Kind of like the video of that festival where like a thousand french people desecrate the graves of their war veterans. Frenchmen are the biggest cucks. You better step it up, Swedes, if you want to keep your Jamals and Muhammeds.

It isn't French anyways, the French people hated the tower, ergo nothing valuable was lost

I think i legitimately have more in common with Muslims than with Western Europeans

How can wh*te """"people"""" ever recover?

time for jihad?

1.) It was created by an American artist

2.) The ones holding hands in a circle are nymphs, not humans

3.) The 2 in the centre are Poliphilo and Polia from "The Dream of Poliphilus" by Francesco Colonna written in 1499

4.) The colours weren't selected as a commentary on race, but because white and black are opposites, like the Yin and Yang, and because the artist likes the ancient Greek and Roman styles found on pottery.

5.) Not everybody is a Tumblrtard who insists on pushing far left ideals at every opportunity, nor a "redpilled" member of the Sup Forums elligensia who sees zionist plots around every corner. Some people just see a painting using opposite colours drawn by a Yank obsessed with Italy.

Back to containment, burger scum.

Perun Akbar

Excellent post those are merely just colors and markings.

It's not the Jew's fault, it's a Yank muh pure 1/64 Italiano heritage issue.

Nobody mentioned Jews, for all you know this is a international modern art discussion thread

It's kind of shit. I mean, disregarding the political theme.

>The ones holding hands in a circle are nymphs, not humans

Nymphs don't wear burqas

>uses reddit spaces
>there's nothing to see here goy!!!11
gee i wonder

And Muslims don't have faces on both sides of their heads, I think?

What are reddit spaces? I saw this mentioned on /out/ recently too. Are they just spaces between points? That seems like more of a legibility on my phone thing than a reddit thing.

go back to raddit lad, you dont belogn here

I don't bologna anywhere ):

Paragraphs are apparently reddit's creation

I see what you're saying but I think it's kind of mediocre. The Dream of Poliphilus definitely has more character and this is meh, but street art isn't the venue for serious work.

>it's all art, you don't get it
>the clear first impression very related to current events isn't at all what is actually portrayed
>i think they actually know oy vey

some true art here

not at all what you may think

this is a misunderstanding

ftfy

I see nothing wrong here

ahahah wojaks BTFO

whitey on sucide watch

then

now

>"so unfair" -whiteys

hey faggot, i'm not responsible of what my ancestors did

yes, you are

my ancestors were oppressed pls gib monies

i'll find the culprit and give you the reparations you need

ok but hurry my netflix bill needs to be paid soon

i'll try my best!

ganbatte

Is just me or you guys are obserssed with whiteness?

where is this from?

its very invoking if you don't look at it from a racial perspective.

i just inverted the colors in gimp

Anything a dumb Sup Forumsedditor cannot comrehend with its tiny mind is a reddit thing.

not yours, but the original art.

I'd interpret it as a commentary on the perpetual fear of others that permeates modern society. the black things don't necessarily mean blacks as much as meaning a demonic other.

No way, this is just the beginning.

Yeah I guess I was right, the artist Cleon Peterson uses blackness to symbolize the dark malignant forces that permeates and has endlessly shaped history. Struggles of power and conquest which has inflicted on every generation before the modern one a primordial fear.

An invocation of the beast that underlies man, the primitive spirits which has lead our ancestors to murder half of our other ancestors and inflict the most terrible, maligned suffering.

A struggle between the inner beast that is mankind, in a permanent struggle to contain his fears of that beast being unleashed upon himself, and to contain it within himself.

Low-test.

Manifestations of our primordial fears, into the present fears and misery we inflict on one another. Of oppression and pain, of degradation and wanton pleasure. Reconcile our ignoble and vile, utterly and utmost guttural and lowly desires with our professed image of importance. And it cannot be, for we are dust in the wind that thinks themselves a king, that betrays their enlightened self-image when our most basic animal drives come out to play.

neat

why are all the poltards spamming int on their downtime hours?
you have to go back

>A reasonable comment
>On Sup Forums

Nice. Doesn't change that it's kind of shit, but good on ya for not being a moron.

Where do you think you are?

>it's totally not the jews guize I swer
>t.Shlomo Shekelberg

forget the autist crying about spacing, it's the definition of "I have nothing to say but I wanna criticize anyway". Next thing they're gonna claim starting sentences with a capital letter is a reddit creation.

Anybody find waldo yet? I might actually be blind.

FUCK

this is literally some occult-tier creepy shit
Alex Jones did nothing wrong

Orthodogs and Slav """""""""""""Catholics""""""""""""" share the same primitive mentality as Muslims

Do not insult Christians you romanian subhuman.

>2016

I am Transylvanian
Greeks are schismatic heretics

Greeks and Georgians are the last Christians on earth you subhuman.

t. Ahmed Dybala

Orthodogs are Muslims LARPing as Christians

Greeks and Georgians were some of the first Christians you stupid subhuman.

And the first ones to submit to Islam

that is wrong you subhuman

>lelbourne

This is nothing new for France.

Eiffel tower area turned into a somalian shanty town years ago anyway so its not like ooga booga pictures are going to look out of place under it

Is it really?

I actually thought about this too the other day

turks spread Byzantine architecture around the muslim world

I am greek