Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh fuckwad. How are you here and not fucking DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE?

Me? I'm fucking your mom right now.

White men behaved like terrorists.

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

I hate to say it but I prefer the hicks over the gender specific people

maybe because historically, white men have acted like terrorists? not hard to understand

> Some countries are literally exterminating people
> Some countries dont even function
> Some countries are engaged in active civil war
> Some Countries execute you for having a difference from state opinion

>Someone dresses in a strange matter

"Lawl, America is fucked."

lol, libtard hillary voter to a T

this

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?
Lack of intelligence, neurologists discovered that liberals/leftards have underdeveloped areas of the brain making it impossible for them to comprehend their own stupidity, it's why so many voted for clinton, a literal criminal witch, at the 2016 election.

I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

I'm just trying to ignore politics right now, we're in a daily outrage clickbait phase and there's no point following this inane shit, just vote with your ballot/dollars.

Leftist fascism.

No one cares faggot

Big brain jews.

There's so many things wrong with that thread, i'm just confused by reading all these fucktards

These are hillbilies you idiot. They were always there because America is full of backwaters far away from civilization. SJW are fairly new phenomena.

>One day they'll understand they can't stop free speech since they're using it to stop it.
It'll be beautiful.
>Pepe captcha

HURRR Dee DURR look at your ancestors war crimes white man.

>Things people did 500 years ago in a way different world should still be counted against people

>Your grandpa was a child rapist therefore you are.

These people are hilarious to me. They don't have any self awareness and clearly lack any kind of realistic understanding of the world outside of their own little bubble.

Leftist liberal here. I'll be honest, people who look like your pic have helped me to arrive at the conclusion that a reasonably short mandatory term in the military or other government service might not be a bad idea. Most of our NATO allies do this already. I never served myself, but my generation didn't turn out like this.

Not a single Trump sign

Are you suggesting that you're unable to draw any conclusions from that picture? Because that would say more about you than it would about the pic tbh.

>Leftist liberal

Have you tried committing suicide?

>a reasonably short mandatory term in the military
>Leftist
self-proclaimed
you're the cancer
look to what you've contributed

Why are you so scared of black people? Stop being insecure and racist, no wonder your daughters would rather date black men

These are liberals you idiot. They were always there because America is full of colleges and big diverse cities in the hear of civilization. Trump cucks are fairly new phenomena.

No.
I'm denying responsibility for this shit.
What?

It's likely that this shirt is a response to someone saying Muslims are terrorists (fewer than a thousandth of a percent of Muslims are terrorists, and a similarly insignificant percentage of white men are terrorists).

But the shirt does not make that clear without context. So it's a shitty shirt.

I'm a liberal. I know hundreds of other liberals, only one of which is sort of like this, and she's only that way on Facebook.

I'm sure you're well aware that there is a vested interest on the right to get you to believe that this is what liberals are like. Much like the left trying to convince you that the right is exclusively racists and nazis. Both are bullshit.

I think he looks kind of queer but if I ever met him I would shake his hand and thank him for triggering you oversensitive retarded manbabies.

please let it happen

oh no! the liberals are coming! i'm so triggered by them grrr i'm supposed to hate them because the TV tells me to

>500 years ago

>being such an incompetent libtard you cant into basic critical thinking to understand why confederate flag isnt at all a representation of racism

living here id rather go live statewide.
bring your best, fight to the death.
Leftist/Milquetoastians wouldn't stand a chance.

>NATO member, amphibious
Seconding.

He clearly said sjws, you retarded spic. And I know you're a spic, I can tell by that disgusting accent.

8 years of postgrad legal > your projected TV dreams lifestyle

i would like to see that thing punched in the face

Shill bot shill

I say we will be under martial law in 1 more year

Trips have spoken

>only that way on Facebook

I'm also a troll on Facebook

Nice dubs, and nice post.

It's great that America's freedom of speech, brought about by white men, allows this person to have their opinion. Good for all involved

I'm not voting for this. Keep dreaming.

When i was growing up i never heard about liberal push for race war like now. But hillbillie horror movies i remember.

SJW were one big reason why people chose to vote for Trump to begin with.

divide and conquer, all so stupid they don't realise it.

This guy gets it.

>white men are terrorists
Anyone can be a terrorist you cuck

get a load of this retard

Dressing in a strange manner? STFU you idiot. The shirt says "white men are terrorists." Seriously? The tattoos, nose ring, pink hair. Why try to change everything about yourself? That whatever the fuck it is has serious mental disorders. Adios fags

It got this way because we give useless eaters in consumer cities cheap food and resources and call the people who are useful rednecks.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

dat liberal virgin rage is real KEK!

The TV tells you to hate liberals? What channels are you watching? Liberals run every fucking network in television and the garbage I see on it every day says hate cops, hate white people, hate Trump supporters. Seriously, what channel are you watching that tells you to hate liberals?

Soros shekels are so readily available

I live in Madison, WI. That's what liberals here are like, and it has been that way for at least the past 10 years. Did you watch the Walker protests on TV? There were like 20,000 of that exact person at the state capitol for weeks.

I voted trump. It was the first time I've ever voted, and I'm almost 30. I will vote trump again in 3 years regardless of America's situation. Why? Because in another 30 years everything will have changed anyway, and what's more important right now is quelling all the leftist and sjw whining. People need to learn to be centrists. That we never get what we want completely, and the only way to be successful AND happy in life is to stick to your ideals while acknowledging those of others, not projecting your daddy issues and entitlement onto everyone around you who doesn't share your opinion.

3 years ago I never thought I'd ever care enough to vote. I went to an art school, am a professional artist, and live in one of the most progressive cities in America by choice. But because of the Left, I voted Trump. Last week I bought my first gun. And in 3 years I will vote trump again. Leftists and SJWs have nobody to blame but themselves, and if the next Democrat running for president denounces them, then they'll have my vote.

I second this.

Not him, but FOX still hates us don't they?

The emotions you describe are why Republicans keep winning elections in Wisconsin.

Pat's has a pretty good price on gas.

We've already had this thread faggot and drawn the conclusion that it's time to worship the Jewess Queen. It will bring physical and spiritual cleansing and enlightenment.

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

Does anyone watch Fox anymore? All their heavy hitters were forced to leave in disgrace.

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

when michael phelps started swimming the current was so powerful the effects were felt across america not only physically but mentally , some couldnt handle it

its like when superman flew around the earth so fast it turned back time.

Some were broken , some will became great politicians. Some were so scared they had to even hide their emails from the impact.

google: "quantum phelps limit" and "phelps field"

twitter activism is so goddamn worthless, so much noise and literally nothing accomplished, this is like KGB level population control

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

pink hair -- would fuck

This. I shall be voting for him again in 2020.

Who is this ejaculate acumulator?

It's foolish to think that things would have really been that different if Hilary or someone else had won. But people stand by their political convictions like they would a sports team. Their personal success in life is seemingly dependant on this identity, because everyone (especially in my generation) is absolutely desperate to feel like they stand for something and are making a difference in the world instead of focusing on bettering themselves and taking care of their families. I really do think that everyone telling us we were special and unique when we were little fucked our entire generation.

Kek, no they didn't otherwise you fuckers would be too terrified to talk.

my god women are so fucking stupid

Not everyone on the left or the right has the same opinion retard.

My one true love and I will be marrying her as soon as I buy the plane ticket and propose with the beautiful ring I bought her so hands off.

Yeah, we really haven't. A few extremely lonely, white kids found out that being well off and white gave them a ridiculous advantage, and rather than go and do something with that advantage to actually fix the problem they perceive, they chose instead to feel like they needed even MORE attention. They're literally the same thing as the pepe lovers in Sup Forums, but on the other side of the coin.

white hoes love my big nigger dick

Sure they do. But the dick is not everything.

Trips confirm that there is more to a man than his penis. Black women like my white cock too, though.

Fox makes fun of you.

That guy is a hypocrite!

Yeah, that's mutual, friendo.

This

tfw thick but no still would berry mccokiner

Soros pays $23 an hour for creating fake Twitter profiles to aggitate

How did what get to where? I'm guessing you are very stupid.