What is this symbol? Idk if its upside down or not but it is on a weird ring my friend’s grandpa had in a gunsafe...

What is this symbol? Idk if its upside down or not but it is on a weird ring my friend’s grandpa had in a gunsafe. That grandpa is dead and he apparently owned a gas station. It looks like some star wars shit but I have no clue, its really creepy.

I drew it also. Not sure which way is right side up.

It's the symbol of the Assassins. Wake up

I study occult and I don't recognise it. My guess is its a novelty ring from some kind of pop culture (video game or movie). Where did you find it?

Obviously a Kabuto.

s upside down or not but it is on a weird ring my friend’s grandpa had in a gunsafe. T

It was my friend’s grandfathers and he has no idea where he got it from. It has strange markings all around the sides idk if they are runes or whatever

Pic related

If your friend is Indian, then its a Khanda which is a Sikh religious symbol

He’s Italian

looks more like a button. was OPs friends granddad jango fett maybe?

almost

It looks like it has something to do with sharpshooting. Maybe he was part of a club or something. It clearly looks like a version of crosshairs, which makes sense being in the gun safe

Yeah I thought it was some star wars shit lol

It is written that one day, the chosen one will wear this ring and insert it into the Door of Xanthars, located in the Quantar region of the Möbius planet, allowing access to the mind controlling Grunthar Helmet.

That does make sense. Ill ask him if he was in any gun clubs or something. The runes on the side creep me out making it look occultic

Darkest Dungeon's Crimson Curse looks similar to that; perhaps this helps in some way

looks kiiiinda like a ganesh head. dots are eyes long middle part is a trunk. side parts are tusks. but its abstract and ganesh had only one tusk.

I didn't notice the engravings, not sure what that's about but if u imagine looking down the sights, the two dots are the back sights, the big rounded sides and the line the middle would be the foresights

I can see that now, but its the runes that are weird

Some Freemason thing maybe?

or just an art project with no meaning.

I can't publicly tell you what kind of ring it is. Maybe you will meet someone who can. Keep it save!

48.31dx 79

I'm some what familiar with the occult. The markings on the side and aren't of any runes that I've seen. I'd ask if he was in a fraternity but you say he owned a gas station so that's probably out

Which is why I was thinking maybe extraterrestrial or something. I have no clue Im waiting for my friend to reply

pic of the marks on the side of the ring?
also, does it have a fineness stamp on it? eg. is it proper silver?

looks like omega and iota to me

probably some frat ring dead granpa was in where he circle jerked with other faggots

>extraterrestrial
you fucking idiot

obvious dick