Why do burgers think landing on the moon is so important? It's literally a dormant rock...

Why do burgers think landing on the moon is so important? It's literally a dormant rock. The space race was won by the USSR but somehow Americans have deluded themselves into believing that they are #1 for landing on a rock??

it's a big rock

Have a (You) out of pity.

For you

How is this bait? If you honestly believe that landing on a sterile rock was the greatest early space achievement then you're exactly the same as all other Americans: retarded.

you act like they actually landed on the moon and it wasn't filmed in a hollywood basement

The Nazis won the space race if we go by who ever reached space first

>see flag
>close browser

And what has your faggot country contributed to the exploration of space?

SHUTUP!!!

For you :^)

The Nazis never put an artifical satellite in orbit, let alone a person

Well when we colonize it and Mars. We won't let you come baby :)

they did reach space first. russians put the first person in space and were the first to make it to the moon.

Sure about that?

>they did reach space first
In what sense? I know they had the first rockets but they had no satellite in oribt and no man in space.

THE SPACE RACE IS OVER WHEN AMERICA SAYS ITS OVER, THUS, WE WIN.
>implying we dont have a tr3b
Haha hoho hehe

Every "Russian" and "American" space innovation was actually engineered by a scientist from the 3rd Reich.

Why is it important? I saw a documentary on RT a while ago about niggers living way out on the ush in Africa, and one of them points to the moon and asks the Cameraman "is it true that you White men went to the moon, and that you own it now? "

For some reason, it was much more powerful and the achivement seems so much bigger when hear an illiterate bush nigger talk about it in those terms.

the v2 rocket made it into space, it wasnt there for very long but thats not the issue

Is it fully operational?

Americans are so stupid & weird

I have to ask this: why do Americans find it acceptable to shit themselves in public?

I have plenty of American friends, and when I asked them about the pants pooping in American culture they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.

I have had this discussion with at least 9 Americans I know personally and they all find this socially acceptable.

Goddam right nigger. We own everything.

Korolev was from the USSR though

The Jew-killers started the race, but soon lost their tiny lead to the Vodkaheads. These potatojuicers held the lead briefly until AMERICA took the lead. AMERICA built up such a huge lead that it recently took a decade off, and we are still way out front. Never to be caught, or beaten.

Talk to me when your shithole sends a craft beyond the solar system...

France owns the moon now

OP you are just being blase' after the fact.
Throughout recorded human history we have been fascinated by our moon and the stars.
The landing on the moon was an achievement that was actually thousands of years in the making.
Sure, today with decades of space tasks completed and education presenting astronomy facts
in early school as if they were easily discovered, you can act smugly disinterested.