Ask a Pedofag!

Ask a Pedofag!

Someone requested this the other day and I started to answer before I got busy and thread died.

Quick history (some details changed to protect privacy):

>Am young teen, like 12-14. Have 2 younger cousins, 5 and 8 (boys), who I stay at their house a lot cause my aunt and uncle babysit.
>I like to steal my other cousin (like 2 years younger than me) panties, as I would later find out I'm a CD/Trapfag.
>Convinced my 5 year old cousin to wear panties and took pictures of him in them, along with me touching him.
>Uncle finds pictures one day and shows them to me. Asks me what I was doing. I start to explain, thinking I'm screwed. Uncle then proceeds to show me his entire cheeze pizza collection. Uncle whips out his dick and starts masturbating with me there and basically encourages more sexual activity with cousins.
>Over course of time, I engage in multiple sexual acts with cousins, mostly fondling and oral. Attempt anal with one cousin once.
>Eventually uncle gets caught trying to message younger girls online. I get caught in the entire thing. Get in a little trouble. Record was expunged after a while.
>Pretty sure if it wasn't for uncle's interference, it would have been a quick phase and would have went away. Now I am pedo for life most likely.

I am attracted to both boys and girls. Ideal age range is like 3-12, but I am OK with 0-14, for both groups. I haven't had any sexual contact with kids since. Maintain my desires through healthy amounts of loli/shota and other means as well.

Ask away. I'll be here for a bit, but I have other things to do, so might be short delays in answering.

name and social security

You a Steelers fan bro?

Sounds like my experiences with my uncle minus the cp....well I was 12 but just me

We love the Steelers

John Doe, 123-45-6789. Catch me if you can!

Meh. Not really into sports. But they are not a bad team!

>3-12
>0
You're a fucking toddlerfag. Why haven't kill yourself yet?

Yep. I know. I've struggled with suicide for a long time around several issues. I've had a lot of personal issues with self-reflection with this stuff, cause on one hand I hate it and it being a part of me, but the other, no matter what I've tried, it won't go away. So it's better that I understand and control it, rather than let it run free and harm someone.

Quints and I'll ANHERO in thread.

rollerino

Lmao

And their off! Rolling to see if the pedofag will anhero in the thread!

>123-45-6789
I wonder if anyone actually has that social security number.

You got kinda fucked their, OP, thanks mostly to your uncle

Best to just stay to yourself, I've discovered. Or get a gf who has no desire to raise children, adopt a dog, and play vidya, like what I did

I'd hazard to guess that SS#'s like that, 111-11-1111 through 999-99-9999, as well as modifications of stupid things like **8-67-5309 are removed from the actual list allowed to be distributed.

meh, I'll take quads

You know that numbers are not randomly generated, but literally the number of posts that have been done, right?
So for quints you gotta wait for 33333.

ROLLING
ANHERO YOU FEGGIT

I play vidya, have pets, and am married. Wife knows all about this stuff. Is supportive. Occasionally engages in RP/fantasy stuff for fun with me on it.

Then keep thread alive! I'll drop down to quads to be nice.

Rollen

I can wait

Rolling for quadros

Kys OP, make a feed now

Fuck this guy was close!

kys

huh

Damn nigga, you good.
GF knows what I'm into, does DDLG RP stuff for me, even plays vidya with me. Ended up buying 2 copies of Destiny 2 for us to play together.
Isn't it great when shit goes right?

Winrar

>Wife knows about this
Have you ever talked with wife about habing kids? And does she say anything when you look at nymphets in the street or the mall (we both know you do)?

Ding ding ding

:^)

The world will be a better place OP, even better if you post a feed here.

discord?

You just signed your death sentence. kys nao

He said he would for quints, not some shitty quads

Holy shit. You've saved us all

Kiq group #conservativepunk! Sending nudes of my ex! Just ask for Cole's bitch! If you ask for nudes directly you will be BANNED!! XD

check

His numbers were 9909. That 0 would've been a 9, game over. no respawn.

When OP rolls quads on own thread, it's like a sign. Or do I get to choose?

Why yall hating on us pedofags? We bring good to the world!

What the FUCK YOU DOING TO MY BEAR?!

I'm diddlying up all on his dick and ass!

what if I turned you into a cute loli magically and molested you OP?

oh yeah you do that

so.......do u like post malone?

>Maintain my desires through healthy amounts of loli/shota
>healthy amounts of loli/shota

roll

Roll

bet you\d like that u depraved little girl.

what you niggas rollin for, at least wait till we reach 3300 (which prob won't happen itt)

Sniff my filth pocket daddy

i tried to kiss my gfs niece (she is 14 and im 27) not out of the blue, some weird things have happened before between us, like when she saw my fully erect dick one day she was staying in my house and i was fooling around with my gf she was wondering around the house and saw me, she never said anything to anyone, one day i was watching a stream on twitch and the computer is next to bed and she came in and said she wanted me to massage her and laid on the bed with her belly down so i started to massage her thighs..then her inner thighs...and then rubbing her pussy a little bit, she came and then she got up all red and watched the stream with me, we didn't talk we just watched the stream, she didnt tell anyone about this either...so one day i went in the bathroom while she was brushing her hair and tried to kiss her and she pulled back so i immediately stopped my attempt and left, i wasn't grabbing her or anything, i just got my mouth close to hers and she pulled back and that was that! And after a week she told everybody that i tried to kiss her...WTF? good thing is that she is a very big liar and im generally good with everyone so noone believed her but what the actuall fuck? why did she tell on something so petty like an attempt for a kiss when other more serious stuff had happened?

Whoooooooo get on it!

i'll ruin and defile your pretty untouched little pussy baby.

Have you slept with your father op. What else can trigger you becoming such a fucking waste of space.

roll heh

so when did you start working for the BBC??

14 you say?

I had sex with a 14 year old when I was 17, was some of the best sex I've had. She was a mega slut and let me skeet on her petite titties. That's your fam though, stop being a sick fuck. Also you're a decade older than her don't curse yourself.

Why haven't you blown your fucking brains out?

oh nice

Roll

She is not my fam, she is just my gfs niece, i can split with my gf and she will just be a little bitch that fools around...what pisses me off is that she did far more heavy stuff than this and she actually fucked up everything just for something that didn't even happen...

I would actually like that very much. I enjoy being feminized and being a sissy. I once had a sex session where I was dressed up and had a guy fuck my brains out for like 4 hours straight.

This part of my life has impacted it long term on so many levels its crazy.

ha, I knew it. I have a knack for spotting perverted little whores like you. What should I do to my sexy little princess now? :D

My interpretation is that the time she saw your dick was a turn of for her and thats why she approached and let you touch her and get her off.

She may have felt some regret about it which is why she pushed you away when you tried to kiss her.

You could always try to start a conversation about it and see what happens.

Here's a pic.

Sorry, I kinda skimmed over that thicc post, Lrn2greentxt.fag

That reminds me of when I was like 8 or 9 years old and I had my younger cousins lick/suck my dick.

> Be in living room that night with cousins and family
> Cousin comes up and licks my knee saying "Um-ums!"
> This is the slang they used for "food"
> Look around the room, nobody notices other than my uncle
> "Cousin what did you just do?"
> ohshit
> Play it off as kids being wierd
> Try to forget that day the rest of my life
> Cousins since moved far away
> Nobody talks to that aunt besides that uncle
> I think I'm in the clear, probably not

Would you rather I molest and fuck all the younger members in my family, my friends kids and my own kids? I think the *con is a healthy alternative to the former.

Treat me like a little kid and sissy and punish me to your hearts content?

The telling kinda got me banned from their house so i havent seen her since, i still date my gf but im not allowed to go over to their house cause they live all together, my gf is bumped out about it but she thought it's because the girl was lying and she doesn't want to see me face to face...the situation is bad...for something that didn't even happen...

Sounds like it was kind of recent (last 6 months or so).

You could always try to extend an olive branch to that part of the family to repair the relationship, then after fixing that, address the issue with the 14 year old.

but you're already a little gurl and a sissy bitch, maybe i should make you forcibly suck on my cock then go deep in your dry filthy pussy.

MODS I know you're monitoring this thread, please don't prune before OP is kill.

Why?
I understand pretty and innocent but why girls or boys?

I just can not grasp a sexual attraction to children.
They are annoying, over emotional, small, at times loud and do not get me started about the temper tantrums

Ok

meh...fuck it, my gf got in a fight with her sister about it and she moved out, we still dating but i don't get to see them anymore, i guess i will never learn. ps: she is 15 now

Roll

rool

33333 pentas

GET

Rrrr

FUCK

Someone will eventually, and kill you. Count on it

Then you'll know how to save a lifeee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dribs an hero? blees?

Do it OP

You had 1 job

OP here, I wouldn't have offered to anhero if I wasn't serious. Although quints didn't happen in this thread I will still anhero on a live feed tonight. Let me just first get some pizza and rape a little girl because I've always wanted to fully penetrate one. Stay tuned anons

HOW LONG
HOW LONG MUST I WAIT TO SEE AN HERO BE BORN

and stream the whole thing

0-12? Newborn babies give you a boner? How?

Will the stream be posted on a new thread if not don't you die on me

You're fucked. She has definitely told her friends, just a matter of time before her friends say something to their parents. If that doesn't happen, a few years down the road she will realize how serious that encounter was and tell close family memebers bc it will bother her if she regrets it/denied you. If it was a pleasant experience she will keep it to herself though.

can you read nigger?

ITT: Trannys CP stash gets discovered by pedo uncle and is trained in the way of the Pedo.

how old are you?

>trained in the way of the Pedo.

like it´s fucking martial arts?