What is wrong with Burial fans?

What is wrong with Burial fans?

>hating on steve roach
Still, who gives a fuck? Sup Forums is really mad tonight, is it always like this on friday nights, or were there a bunch of pre eclipse parties people missed out on or what?

highschool b8/10

>burial will continue to release shitty ambient records
>there will never be a third album
WHY

he can do whatever he wants, I'm just satisfied with the fact that the Kindred ep is probably the best half hour of music ever released desu

i for one really enjoyed rival dealer and i'm thoroughly disappointed in burial. he hasn't released anything worth sitting down and digesting since.

at least he's not spaceghostpurrp levels of falling off, but jesus christ.

Burial appeals to moody depressed kids. I found Rival Dealer around the time I started to realise I was gay in middle school.

This sadly.

>middle school
>2013

king of the Dark arts !!

the inner city life remix was great
he needs to stop with the simulated vinyl cracking though

This desu.

>simulated vinyl crackle needs to stop
Christ you don't know anything about Burial do you

They're murricans who never heard of Garage before Untrue came out.

Hating on Steve roach is a bit off, but what's wrong with the others? Those are just your typical fanboy comments you'd get for any artist.

britbongs level of pretentiousness about their bleep bloops never fails to crack me up

YOU UNCULTURED SWINE WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS HIGHBROW ACADEMIC MUSIC you say as you snort a line of ketamine and stand in front of a giant speaker for two hours because thats what scholarly music patrons do

kek, I'm the Doomguy he's replying to. Didn't care for it, wrote a review for it on discogs and this guy made an account to call me out.

You're not much better, Ameriburger.

Yeah, because that's exactly what I said. It is true that Sup Forums sucks him off because they haven't heard much Garage though and think he's doing something that hasn't already been done ages ago, and credit to him he even admits as much.