Are americans really white?

Are americans really white?

No, of course not

There are still many white people

i am

only 63% of us.

yanks are a very mongrel bunch desu

there are without a doubt still white americans, but there also LOTS of mixed americans (and by that i mean part southern european or even mexican heritage)
it doesn't help that mexicans can claim white ethnicity in the USA if they chose to

But I heard the sky is falling and were all black and brown now.

you heard right america is not white

meme european countries are white

america is just sewage

Nope

>LOTS of mixed Americans

That actually turned out to be not true. Despite assumptions that white Americans would show a lot of admixture with Africans and Natives genetic studies showed that 95% of white Americans had no mixed blood at all and were of European stock, and of the 5% that were mixed it was in proportions of less than 4% on average.

Whites are declining in America but the whites that still remain are white as fuck.

no

Actually we're proud Amerindian kangz, thank you very much

Yes

"American" doesn't refer to an ethnicity so it's fairly meaningless question: white Americans are really white, black Americans aren't.

Actually our blacks are some of the whitest in the world. Most have like ~25% European ancestry due to master-slave copulation

Is that why you elected one as president twice?

not sure

Can you tell me more about my country?

I thought this was just memes until my gf showed me something on imgur and the entire comment section was "um, actually many Mexicans are white."

It's on the US census form and many of their applications. It's usually saying something like "White" and then a separate category titled "Non-Hispanic White."

Most of the black people here are partially white, but most white people arnt at all black

The one drop ruling meant that the vast majority of white populations had no admixture (except rarely from a very light skinned black who could pass as moroccan or mexican)

I am 95% European, 4% middle eastern, and 1% west African

stop with this white supremacist hate symbol

depends on who you ask

>is America a white country
No
>are there white Americans
Yes

yes

>95% of white Americans had no mixed blood at all and were of European stock
Mixed European is still mixed.

everyone's mixed you arsehead

No, not really.

go take a dna test scary ass larry

t. Juan Sanchez
No just because you are doesn't mean everyone is

Even in the event I were highly mixed it wouldn't change the fact that human beings are overwhelmingly endogamous.

Then what point are you making? t. abbo wong murray