I've been friendzoned haven't I

> I've been friendzoned haven't I.
Not even gonna respond, not tryna make friends

You're on your way. Gotta be alpha as fuck to recover

dont reply man, she thought the woo you over comment was cringey and nobody likes to say no, dont force her into saying no to you. just walk.

How do I stop being an awkward fuck lol

this op just leave it at that. try the 3 day rule

what's the 3 day rule?

3 day rule plus make her laugh. Convo looks flat and dull

>using an anchorman quote to flirt

You deserve to be friendzoned

She said "hey man" as well. Just noticed that. I would ignore her for the rest of my life if I were you OP. the more indifferent you act, the more likely you are to succeed. you just want to fuck her right? you dont like her?

>not using pop culture references
Girls eat that shit up mang

Just wanted to fuck. Her saying the hey man though triggered me.

I don't even want to respond at all, major turn off when girls use slang like bro, man, homie, etc

Clearly.

BAZINGA!

I'd just ignore her for the rest of my natural born life and act like a dick if you run into her.

You know what they like more? Originality and cleverness.

Same fag

I'll agree with you on the originality and cleverness statement tho

Oh.... this made me so moist... not
OP step up that game

what messenger is that?

I met this hot chick a couple weeks ago, and she tried being coy, said: you want to fuck me don't you. I said no, we should just be friends. This took away her power. She stopped talking to me for two weeks, then last night she came to the bar I hang at, and brought up sex again. Now she has to validate herself to regain the power.

Indifference totally works.

More than half of this thread is samefag. Op is a proven fag

You. Anytime a girl starts referring to you as dude, bro, man it's time to spend your time and energy somewhere else. They way you left it isn't cringy, so just walk.

Don't get too down, you'll find someone eventually

Yeah maybe fat cunts youd scrape off the ground at comic con

I would just say "ah it's cool lol. I understand."
Though after being ignored the first time you shouldn't have hit her up the second time to be ignored again.

>several people disagree with me
>must be samefag

you ignore her for 3 days, if she sends you something after those three days its because shes into you

What's a good starting line for tinder sluts? I'm sorry, i mean girls on tinder.

Bro-tip ( just what I've done) : you can refer to them as "my dude" "bro" "man" , in my experience bitches get comfortable because they think I only see them as a friend, and sometimes they feel like they're getting friend zoned.

Try at your own risk , just because Adderall works for kids with ADHD doesn't mean it'll work on someone with downs u feel

Hey wan sum fuk

If you want a relationship that is actually going to last, start as friends.

Tell her she's the most beautiful sight your eyes have ever seen and you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

This

Good bro tip bro nothing better than your girl being your lover and your best bro.

lol nice b8 7/10

We trying to get OP hip with ladies not on a Facebook cringe post bro

Seeing as how I don't take this app seriously, I will use this line on the sluttiest match I have

LL Cool J here, what's the current state of affairs?

Tinder

Bullshit right here. There is always sexual chemistry first that then develops into a true friendship. Even if you're friends there needs to be some chemistry. It's biological bro. If you start in friiendzone with no chemistry, you'll just be spinning your wheels.

How would you go about becoming friends with a girl you don't know though?

Try not to play the nice guy card, women like it when you treat them like shit

If you complain about being friendzoned then you clearly aren't even her friend.

Should I send her the navy seals copypasta

Bitch detected
Tits or gtfo

Yes, so she knows what level of autism she is dealing with

tell her to shit or get off the pot OP don't be a cuck

Actually since memes are mainstream ( and to a point autism is too ) sometimes I literally say I'm autistic an its funny to them

Wait a minute...

I love saying no to women. It pisses the the fuck off though

Here is my line I used for an opener. And the conversations are breif.

>I say we skip the whole awkward first and second date and go straight to you blowing me in my car.

Or you can use.

>I have this rare disease and the only cure Is for you to sit on my face. Would you help the less fortunate.

Yes they have worked. No I don't fuck whales.

Show convo of either of those lines working

Hahaha damn you suck

I dunno why she didn't just send me a snap on that last message. She had her snap in her profile so I just sent her a pic of my car and got laid that night.

I retract that message

Youre a little early

try the ruthlessly honest approach, usually works for me

"Hey im just going to come out and say i'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I just quit heroin and im really not ready to date anyone, just fool around"

"....thats okay with me i'll fool around" 90% of the time

Show pic of the girl.

I've used the blowing me in my car one multiple times. But I don't have the messages. Recently redid my tinder after dumping gf

Good shape. Clean for a black girl. Not too bad

Minus the heroin comment probably. Might be a turn off to a lot of girls.

Eh idk, I had a girl that says dude and bro to me all the time. We hook up alot.

good man