So Trump is more interested in big business then the well being of Puerto Ricians. what a piece of shit racist

so Trump is more interested in big business then the well being of Puerto Ricians. what a piece of shit racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/352494-trump-amends-puerto-rico-disaster-declaration-offers-100-federal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off Spidey

Numbers?

I think you amerifags already gave extremely larger amounts of aid

>not liking spiderman

Large*

nobody cares about puero rico except puerto ricans, we shouldnt have to help a shithole country like that. waste of american money

It's not a racism thing, it is a business maneuver, If you remember before the election how they were talking about the bonds puerto rico holds. Well from my understanding they want puerto rico to default, and I assume kick the people out to build some low cost luxury resorts.

his motives are not necessarily based on race. I dont agree with his decisions but citing "muh racism" is a vapid and worthless statement. Recuperating and installing infrastructure to a third world shit hole can be quite profitable but the people have to play ball.

You already paid though, suckers
Still, quite ethical

Top kek I assumed this was fake until I googled it

Trump has expanded the relief in PR
OP is mistaken
thehill.com/homenews/administration/352494-trump-amends-puerto-rico-disaster-declaration-offers-100-federal

Is it? I thought I read that the US gave trillions of aid, generators and possibly a hospital ship ( one of kind)

Basically, there are aid agencies who want to ship stuff into Puerto Rico, but they're not allowed to because of some act that says only American ships can go between American ports; there aren't enough boats to move the aid that PR needs. People suggested to Trump that the rule be lifted temporarily, but he's declined because that would mean some business doesn't go to American shipping companies who don't have enough boats anyway. Good times for the swamp I guess.

Like others say though, no one in the US apart from Puerto Ricans will ever really care.

Too big got a fine lines that is kek

Too big of a fine line*

I don't know if he realizes Puerto Rico is the United States.

Aren't Canadians embarrassed having a child for prime minister?
>Eurofag here

trumpfagsayswut

Great argument.
I'm sure the left feels ethical

"Country?" Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

"If you let your son fuck your wife, many people are saying, it's very good for him. Very good".

That's right. But how dare you point that out.

>"if you let your son fuck your wife

>
>
>>"if you let your son fuck your wife

>>
>>
>>>"if you let your son fuck your wife
blow up sauce

Canada is getting on this hate hate Choo Choo train of the new evolved liberalism, sad for a county filled with love, previously

missed angelic quints by *that* much

>hate
>liberalism

pick ONE faggot

it's Trump and his supporters who have the monopoly on that

You can't see the irony on your reply ay?

Yeah, many Muslims, and sand money's think that. Oh and Proly George Clooney too.

(You)
It's getting obvious guys.

>getting obvious

>obvious

Vote against statehood again, PRfags hahahah

They also dont pay the federal income tax, they can have my sympathy but not federal funds.

>It's getting obvious

fuck Puerto Rico

I know you're still butthurt, it's kewl

Who the fuck cares about a bunch of back stabbing Puerto Ricians? Fuck that lame hurricane, it should have wiped the fucking island of the map.

>
>>It's getting obvious

obvious

>butthurt

The won't vote to become a state.
Being a state would turn them into taxpayers over night.

However they are still a US territory.

>
>>
>>>It's getting obvious
>obvious

getting obvious

Jeez, oh man, thanks.
I'm just a eurofag having fun with you still being butthurt

In 2009, Puerto Rico paid $3.742 billion into the US Treasury.

>butthurt

I have to admit, it would be pretty awesome to have a daughter like that.

Let me know when he visits pedo island like Clintons and other dems do.

This is getting awkward, but, please

no, we should not. He didn't commit treason against this country and the statue was not put up to flaunt supremacy and oppression.

for those of you who aren't very bright, the confederates choose to take up arms against these great United States, they commited treason and the statues were put up by the very racists who took the right to vote etc from blacks at the turn of the 20th century as a symbol of oppression. True story.

see, that was easy.

>awkward,

That moment you don't realize Puerto Rico isn't a country, but in fact a territory of the USA...

You know... fellow Americans.

So it isn't the gay can't be opressed?

In this house we stand and put out hands over our hearts as any true American should. Maybe this is your home, but not mine.

>visits pedo island

So, the gay*

you have no point. stfu and let the adults talk little girl.

Y-You're losing it user, be strong

I was not aware of that.
I also think we are, and should be helping them rebuild.

They are kinda poor there. Maybe after we get our tax reform / fair and simple, PR may see things differently.

I did not say they paid nothing.
I did not say they deserved nothing.

>That moment you don't realize Puerto Rico isn't a country
That moment you don't realize that you wrote a double negative.

>losing it

Yes dear Adolf, as you command!

>dear Adolf,

There you go!

Numbers?

They pay their taxes to us, and don't even get to vote in our elections. They are a literal example of taxation without representation.

Shutting down free speech and political opposition is what we need to do first

Hey I'm just trying to be a libtard here. I'm just trying it on.
I don't think any statues should be removed.

>trillions of aid

lol
No.

>There you go!

That's an explanation of a fact deep in subjectivity, not numbers

They can vote when they become a state faggot....

I should've said billions, we're too late though

I was being fesicious here.
So relax. Using stupidity to highlight stupidity.

Were$

'that is incorrect. the confederate statues should be removed from the public square. no question.

i guess we should just let all hawaiians die when theyre in need? since theyre not americans by your standards. face it, you don't care purely bc you're racist

Puerto Rico mostly just collects hand outs from Americas government

Heil! Heil! Seconding

>fesicious here.
>So relax. Using stupidity to highlight stupidity.

>fesicious

>Heil! Heil!

Exactly

They’re not a state, it’s considered a territory

>They pay their taxes to us
They pay social security (but not SSI) and medicare, but don't pay federal income taxes. They get the benefits for which they pay, so this is not taxation without representation.

Hawaiian here. They pretty much already do that. Treated no differently than American Indians, maybe a bit worse...

People like Sup Forums don't know any better. They think Hawaii is in California and the Civil War was fought with Vietnam.

You know, that did occur to me.
I was hoping that he would have people working on this issue behind the scenes.

Perhaps the ones still crying Russia! could use the time better, and look into this pedo thing. I wonder why they don't?