Does Sup Forums watch Joe Roga podcasts?

Does Sup Forums watch Joe Roga podcasts?
today with Whitney its quite funny...

bitchy hack
fucking whines about other comics and hasn't said a funny thing since phil hartman died

I also dont like her comedy but every time shes on JRE its funny... probably because shes just bat shit crazy :)

used to watch it until i realized that rogan was just a hypocritical hybrid sjw butterfly

joe rogans character is that of someone who tries to act like NOTHING phases him and thats it

watching it right now. I wanna fuck whitney's face but she's a pretty meh tier guest. joey diaz and bill burr are the funniest guests by far

yeah hes quite left but sjw is probably too much...
but I think that he's sucessful becase he invites every kind of person imaginable...

episode with sjw would be cool...

joey is in general a person that I cannot even comprehend that even exists....

Its pretty good with the right guest and then joe can be entertaining or have something interesting to say.
also I like watching other people do drugs and talk about it since I can't right now

nope. just a bunch of stupid stoners who think they are way smarter than they are. Joe fits into that category too.

For example I love episodes with Jordan Peterson...

Hahaha.

11yo discovered Sup Forums?

ok this thread is going to die...

worst guest by far ... Amy Schumer

No, because he's a whiny piece of shit who gets agressive if loses an argument.

I bet you don't even see the irony in your comment.

this I would not even watch... shes just punchable...

If he could follow the 10 minute format, it would probably be watchable...
I don't know how anyone can stand more than that.

actually I like this because its hard to pretend that youre something that youre not for 3 hours...

I keep staring deep into her tiddies wishing I would bust a fat load on her abs. Keep putting the mic on your tits

But fuck all that primordial bullshit and humans blah blah... The age of giants is over!

and don't fucking roll if you won't do it

i used to but then i grew up...

and what you do now when you grew up?

joe is pretty dumb outside of talking about fights

thats probably becase hes a fighter...
youre also dumb outside of your profession...

mostly i post logs

stfu joe you used to be funny but now we know ur just a sjw agent

loser

lol wow thats fucking sad

youll understand when u get a lil older and mature more

My brother does, and sends me the good stuff over. I saw one a few weeks ago with Dom D'
Agostino. Fucking outstanding. Breaking stereotypes that Rogan could follow a research scientist not dumbing anything down for him.