So what's it like being on the same team as Russian oligarchs...

So what's it like being on the same team as Russian oligarchs? You braindead conservacucks are pawns for fascist authoritarians. That makes you the enemy of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen here you fuckin libtard scum if it means i have to side with Russia to elimanate you then so be it. I fought for this country you sat in your chair playing games let the real men decide how to run this country you fuckin faggot

why are you talking like anyone here likes antifa

America is doomed.

mu russianz!!!1!!!!11!!

Nobody likes Antifa because they aren't even a thing. It's probably under 2000 neckbeard potatoes who just throw trash cans and light shit on fire.

The Antifa YOU hate is completely fabricated by the Russians.

>so close

You're a traitor to this country and you should be executed as such along with bradley manning and every member of trumps cabinet.

I promise no one in the military cares what the pretty boys in the NFL "do". The last thought I had while being blown up and shot at while waiting in some type of wheat field in the middle of the night that only offered concealment was not, "ohhh I hope those pansy ass rich kids in the nfl appreciate this shit hole I'm going through so they can bang shit women and party it up making more money in a year then I have seen up to this point in my life WHILE TAKING A KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOWING GOD KNOWS WHY THAT THEY FUCKING CARE ABOUT SOMETHING."

They wanna fucking take a knee like it really means something? Let them. Black "activists" want to stand on a flag with a fist in the air like it will change a god damn thing? Go crazy. It's no different then hitting the thumbs up button on facebook that says, "1 like = 1 dollar for treatment".

Fuck them and the people who give them attention making it seem like it matters. Fucking ignore it. Work on yourself, learn something to contribute to the world and make it a generally less shitty place. Stop worrying about people so far removed from your issues that they complain when they take too wet a shit and have to wipe more than once.

It's not even the people who take a knee that are irritating me at this point. It's the people who want to discuss it...Every time I see someone giving it more attention then it deserves I feel a little more autistic and that much closer to shooting up a walmart naked with a rotisserie chicken firmly planted on my stiff cock and a sign saying "Always Low Prices!" fucking sticking out of my asshole while I yell SAVE MONEY, LIVE BETTER and Orgasm in a heap by the outdoor section wondering if I did Sam Walton proud.

Ughh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The far right gets triggered over buzzwords. Infact they get seem to get triggered over other people being triggered. Inception levels of butthurt.

Subhuman.

Shut the Fuck up you blue pilled idiot

The point of the photo is that it's supposed to be an antifa group but it was posted from russia. They forgot to turn off location services when they posted it.

user, you are correct, but you've missed the point entirely. This particular post shows that Russia is creating strawmen because Conservative political ideology is so fragile.

>my political opinions are so shit that I must repeatedly attempt to use subversion in unrelated areas in order to get any kind of following

>What is false flagging

You have both sides pretending to be each other and fucking shit up.

>oh noes1!! look at these jew/commy/libtruds/cucks
>>oh noes1!! look at da nazi/hick/rasict/sister fuckers

These people are dividing your country so hard and you're blind to this shit.

America is fucking dying/dead.

This has to be bait.

...but it's probably not because Murica.

You're an embarrassment to the country. True republicans were Reagan republicans. Republicans like McCain who knew that Russia had nothing but ill-will towards the united states. You would trade this great nation over to our sworn enemy because you don't like a bunch of college kids who are as stupid as college kids 20/30 years ago, but now only have a louder voice.

You're a short sighted shameful example of an American. I'm ashamed to be a Republican anymore.

Daddy can we Civil War yet? The might of the United States Military versus Rednecks with semi-automatic rifles, limited ammunition, and pickup trucks.

LETS GO NIGGERS I'M READY

It's basically russia on both sides. They don't care who wins so long as America loses.

Except russians are the niggers of the world. They're lazy, they're only looking out for whatever cheap scam they can get away with, and they're piss stupid. The only thing they excel at is fucking things up. Shit, Mexico has a better infrastructure than that crumbling, rusting hellhole.

Fuck Russia. We should be hanging them next to the niggers.

Your brand of Conservatism still lives. I bet the alt-Right is also secretly guided by the Russians. We used to be privy to subversive geopolitical behavior. Now we embrace it.

>being this retarded

Is that all you've got?

Better idea. Lets kill every russian we can. Every time you find an -ofsky or -ov, or a Vitaly or Pavel, slit their throats. Grab a knife and pull their beady duplicitous eyes from their scheming skulls. Send their whores back to the motherland in body bags.

Every card skimmer, credit card scam, every hacker who steals credit card data. Who is it?

Russia. The cheap fucking hoods of the world. They're the Niggers of the World. Hang them like niggers.

Kind of feel bad for the guy in charge of posting that. He's gonna be found with two 'self-inflicted' gunshot wounds to the back of his head... He's likely just as much of a pawn as the people who consume this shit.

He deserves everything he gets. I have no sympathy for him. I hope they kill him and his family.

Now THIS is something we can all get behind. Can we stop hating each other and hate the real enemy?

I'd never in a million years thought I'd say this but...

I'd lock arms with a noodle-armed libturd in solidarity to accomplish this.

Oh look yet another retard who didn't see the red circle and just decided to diarrhea out his emotions. Triggered idiot.

another self-proclaimed illuminator
yo think you know
but you don't know shit

Denying the proof that Russia is behind creating strawmen on both sides?

Keep your head in the sand, Murica.

>I bet the alt-Right is also secretly guided by the Russians
i know you bet
i can bet too
i can bet you're a fucktard russian
see how that works?

Amen. Fight the real enemy. A country united against these vodka snorting track suit wearing retards.

I want to see Vladamir Putins severed head on a pike and forced to go down on a fat herpes infected 4th wave feminists greasy maggoty twat.

>muh russianz!

Hooboy... tighten that tinfoil user, your CNN is showing.

whatever you say Sergei

you know shit
suspicion isn't knowledge, fuckchild

proxy you idiot

same faggot calling everyone russian
hmmm
same faggot is russian?
yep.

>team
Kill yourself, neoliberal shill.

"suspicion"

Found the slav.

russians are great at spotting typos

itt:
russians pretending to be russians
lmfao
you fucktards
you're the problem

Чтo тaкoe HФЛ, лoл?

Russia has 4 consulates in the united states. DC/Houston/Seattle and San Francisco. Lets hold a rally to protest out there. Except when they open the gates to let the employees in, we rush the gates, kill the guards and publicly hang every diplomat and consulate employee.

They'll think its some stupid antifa thing and then it turns out to be a rally for destroying americas enemies.

We have guns. I can't think of a better reason to use them. And don't stop at russians. Eastern europeans. Bulgarians, Serbs, Bosnians, every slav piece of shit we can get our hands on. End them all. Erase their genetic stain from the world.

Also hang a bunch of niggers too. No point in dusting and not sweeping up the house too.

Quite the command of english you have there comrade.

>russians
>literally nothing to back up his ludicrous claims

found the left wing retard lol

>Russian oligarchs
Who turned on the shillbots?

>implying that someone didn't just misconfigure Tor when posting

>You have both sides pretending to be each other and fucking shit up.
Exactly, and that's why anyone who's even on the field in this ridiculous drama needs to be hauled out and beaten to death, slowly.
>dividing the country
It was never unified in the first place, except by force. The divorce is long overdue. Let's just do this already.

>Reagan republicans
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Kill yourself, jew shill.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Tell me why you shouldn't be destroyed for letting Israel take you as its vassal.

Fine, I'll kill you instead, neoliberal. Tell me why neoliberals shouldn't be ground up and destroyed as the defective, counterfeit human products they are. The whole world wants to see you neoliberals dying in a nuclear holocaust, slowly from radiation poisoning.

The American oligarchs' shillbots are just making their rounds.

Idk
Looks like antifa, Boston (libtard central), and Russian oligarchs are the only ones mentioned.
Seriously, you think places like Dallas or Green Bay are clamoring for gluten free alternatives? Not even Chicago, and this place is lib'd out

>falling for the obvious shoop

kek

>>implying that someone didn't just misconfigure Tor when posting

Of course that's the case. Why would russians do something like that. They're our friends, right?

You're going to fuck some post up and be found face down in the Moskva River.

You're pretty quick to come to the defense of russia.

>A tweet proves a Russian connection

fucking thread/

Why wouldn't Americans do that? Americans are liars and can't be trusted to keep an agreement.
Kill yourself, Gloval Engagement Center shill.

So many Slav apologists on this board

>muh team
They literally did nothing wrong and you can prove nothing. All you have is the word of career liars such as yourselves, but I wouldn't expect jews not to stick together.

What does being a Fascist feel like?

So many Democrat shills on this board trying to keep their neoliberal selves from being curbstomped out of the party. Why is that, anyway? Can't handle competition?

vam nuzhno rabotat' na svoyem angliyskom, drugom.

What does being a neoliberal shill feel like?
t.gommie who wants the entire two-party system dead

On the contrary, if Conservative ideology is so fragile that it needs Russians to create strawmen then I'd say it's the Right that can't handle the competition.

¿que?

>implying that liberals are leftists
Know how I know you're on American propagandists' payroll?

Because you listen to Alex Jones?

Tell me why you right-wing democrats shouldn't be killed.

>misconfigure Tor when posting
You mean forgot to enable it right? Look at any of the antifa twitter accounts and tell me if you were running a movement, even as brain damaged liberal, would you say the shit they say?

Just saying Fascism actually works better and kills less people than Communism soooo.....

Sure, if I were George Soros and I were an experienced oligarch running my usual color revolution play, I would absolutely say anything it took to stir the pot.
Is he paying you to be this twelve?

>George Soros
Doing anything to deflect from the situation, eh? Look you can believe what you want, but you cannot sit there and look at those tweets and not realize it's all false flag bullshit.

Wow, shareblue is going to go bankrupt with all the lefty shillposts.

>.02
>.02
>.02
>.02
>etc.

This. Conservatives should all be hung by their balls and castrated

Drones and Missles versus Semi-automatic rifles and pickup trucks.

Let's get this shit started.

Yes, it IS all false-flag bullshit, especially the muh russia meme. You're simply butthurt that the reality of politics got laid bare and that you niggers ran a fake primary.
Why should I care whether Russia has anything to say about the US? Frankly what they say is a lot less psychotic and desperate than the ever-changing stories that come out of the neoliberal propaganda press. Why should I believe a bunch of jews that change their story every few weeks?

lol what? You might want to go ask hitler how that turned out...

Meh, let's do the neoliberals first and see if the conservatives come to their senses.

you stupid americans need to fuck off to Sup Forums

>muh jews propaganda
Do you honestly think for all the praise vlad, and trump both get from jews is irreverent to your whole meme?

>Neoliberals first
>There would be any conservatives left