You just got your real estate sales license. You want to make a lot of money fast. How would you do it?

You just got your real estate sales license. You want to make a lot of money fast. How would you do it?

>I just got my real estate sales license. I want to make a lot of money fast. How do I do it?

sell some houses mebe

Not sell houses. Real estate agent is a real shit job

Looking to get creative. Brainstorming ideas.

is there anything that isn't?

become a broker and get idiots to sell houses for you

You don't need a license to make money fast.
You'd be much better off renting out houses.
What's your credit line at at the moment?

Lol, the real estate business is so competitive that based on how ignorant you currently are you stand no chance.

Besides, young people, a generation of people that are in a lot of debt with no savings, aren't buying houses. They're living at home with mommy or renting apartments for life.

Biggest key to real estate is buy cheap homes, fix them up, and resale them in areas where there's a huge demand. Nashville, TN, for example, is a great place considering there's a huge population boom and not enough houses and apartments to accommodate. There is however a lot of competition and people with more money than you.

A lot of wealthy real estate men and women came in and offered chump change for nigger's homes. Fixed them up and sold it to a gullible white family with a huge market just because Nashville is the it city right now, not because the city is good by any means.

yeah, in three years sure. There has to be some kind of go to hustle for the kinds of people who don't mind working non stop in the meantime.

You're going to tell me to buy a bunch on credit and then flip it? Credit is a fascinating thing. Please go on.

Flipping houses seems like the only thing I'm hearing. Also, it seems like you're saying learning the market is the best/only option. And I know kids are renting now but down the line they might buy houses, no?

The key to success is thinking outside of the box – something only people with IQs can generally do. You can't do something everyone else is doing. Hence why there's a small wealthy class, a shrinking middle class, and a large poor class.

Find wealthy mentors. My younger brother did by being a gay faggot twink. He hooked up with a gay suggar daddy and he taught him a lot about real estate. Now he's living the life.

i eat the license for sustenance and then win the lottery

>Flipping houses seems like the only thing I'm hearing. Also, it seems like you're saying learning the market is the best/only option. And I know kids are renting now but down the line they might buy houses, no?

It's a combination. Yes, you need to study and know the current market and the "IT CITIES." My grandfather does all. He's a secret millionaire. He owns a lot of land, houses, and apartments.

But he purchased all these things decades ago, when it was easier to amass wealth and when a lot of the property he owns was dirt cheap at the time. He sells houses, rents houses, and rents apartments. He also sold a lot of land recently that went up in value thanks to the huge population boom in our area and surrounding towns and cities.

I'm no expert. This is just what I witness, and the little things my grandfather told me via casual conversations.

I hear you. I get that. I see the divide getting bigger. Like exponentially with the birth of the internet. Everything is computerized. There's massive waves of layoffs coming and a few folks are going to ride the way up and everyone else is going to drown it seems like.

>only way to succeed is by blowing a rich guy

Yeah, it's a fact. And it's fucking bananas

Sell drugs

thx man. thanks for participating.

Why the fuck would you do that when the housing market is shit for sellers and buyers?

pharmacology ain't my jam homie. thx tho

so just knowing as much as possible about economics and trends and cashing in when there's a big shift somewhere.

I know an old guy who did a similar thing. I might try chatting with him. thx for the input btw

Sell a shitton of houses with low profit margins in order to be competitive

no degree, it was this or parking cars, washing dishes, digging ditches and that sort of thing. I need to make my own schedule so I can do my other job that has a changing schedule.

I'm an actor who's just starting. Been on tv and in a couple movies. The Real estate thing is a survival job. The other one is my dream.

Web stores make passive income and do well enough. Are you an idiot or just lazy?

flipping is quite the ass pain
my brother just does renovations, which is basically the same thing, but selling the house isn't your problem (but there are different ass pains like impatient customers because they expect everything to be as quick as it is on TV)