1900 was the worst

Other than the horns it was a pretty good WC, better than Brazil by far

1939-1945 was worse.

2014 was great m8

>England out in groups stage
>Mexicraps rekt by refball
>Neymar killed
>7-1

Until the last 8 all the news 2914 was being called the best or the best since 1998

If you mean 1990, I agree.

only the second half

tfw I watched the World Cup while I was vacationing in France.
Somehow they managed to cancel out the Vuvuzela sound significantly on TV and I didn't get everybody's problem once I got home.

Also, that World Cup was great. Not just because Germany won. I visited the stadiums in Durban and Johannesburg four years later (not for games, though) and still got chills. They managed to set a very characteristic tone with that WC.

Also: Table Mountain among the captcha pics

>Not just because Germany won.

ohfuck, this is embarassing.
But I see where I fucked up. I link the WC win and South Africa together in my head because I was in SA in 2014

the worst winner ever
Spain was great with Aragones, fast and always looking dangerous; with Del Bosque they became a borefest with 1-0 wins and muh 80% of possession; Paraguay should have won that match

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

and pep

Reminder that >we were the only undefeated nation.

I meant 1900, sorry.

>Shit
Lol no amigo, it was awesome seeing Spain Win.

this

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2006 was a good WC. The teams, the organisation, the games etc. made it a worthy WC.

2002, however, showed that 2 bombs and one division weren't enough.

2010 was better than 2014.

Everyone bitches about Spain 1-0'ing their way to victory against shit teams, but Argentina did the same thing to reach the final, and Germany was very underwhelming too outside of the game against Brazil. All the "high-scoring" games and upsets in 2014 were blowouts and had no actual impact on group standings.

Factor in the incredible French and Italian chokes in the group stage (including South Africa actually beating France), Paraguay's near-defeat of Spain, Suarez's handball, Uruguay's surprising fourth place finish, England finishing second in an easy group and then complaining that they would have beaten Germany if only that Gerrard goal had been given, and you have a more entertaining tournament all around.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyeWuM2L0I

>the organisation, the games etc
Ya, but anti-football Italians won it

>semen slurping matches
>no sweden
>vuvuzelas
>meme ball

>EXALIFTIN
>Malian referreeing
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>USA WON FIFA
>USA wins 1-1

>predictable winner
>literally only exciting team was uruguay
>vuvuzelas
>shit opening ceremony
>2nd lowest average of goals ever
>shit tier match ball
>shit final
>host keked out in the groups

only good thing about it was the wave your flag song(which wasnt even an official theme song of the tournament) and that the games were at a comfy time.

Africans, Suarez memeing them out of the cup with a hand ball redeemed it slightly

> E
> A
> S
> Y
Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

when it comes to team strenght 2006 was by far better than 2010 and 2014

>Germany won

I'm not accepting any excuses

the worst part of that wc was serial cheater suarez handling the ball on purpose vs ghana.
he's a cheating, biting, diving crybaby.

>a tournamet whrere Uruguay finished 4th is bad
Maybe for you lads, for me it was great. I miss Forlan.

WC Power Rankings

1. 2006
2. 1998

10. 2014
11. 1994
99. 2002
999999999. 2010

I wouBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2002 was shit because the CL was days before the start of the WC and the CL had that weird second round. Almost all players were tired and overplayed

1. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2. Spain winning every match 1-0 with defensive possession football was boring

I know why

>France disappoints
>Italy disappoints
>Messi disappoints
>Cristiano Ronaldo disappoints
>Kaka disappoints
>Ribery disappoints
>Rooney disappoints
>South Africa disappoints
>Vuvuzelas