>we relax in the living room not saying much
>he wont even look at me but i cant stop looking at him
>i keep trying to find the right words but cant
>feel like he hates me and blames me for what happened
>finally get him to start talking but its just small talk
>ask him how his day was, how hes been feeling
>he only responds with the bare minimum
>i sigh and look away unsure if we'll ever be the same
>he finishes his beer and desperate to do anything i awkwardly go to throw it away for him
>he hands it to me and as i take it our eyes meet
>he just stare at each other for a while
>im unsure what hes thinking his eyes just raise more questions
>he stands, puts down the beer, and pulls me against him
>we kiss for what seems like forever, our first kiss

>his grip on my hips tightens as our lips lock tighter
>my hands run up beneath his shirt to feel his chest
>he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist kissing more passionately
>he carries me to the couch and pins me down, his hand moving to my inner thigh
>i feel my body get hotter as his tongue teases mine
>i move my hand downward over his abs, descending until i feel him
>hes already very ready and i grasp it firmly through his jeans
>i begin to undo his belt, unzipping his jeans to pull him free
>it throbs in my hand, being thicker than i remembered and i stroke its length
>i break the kiss and lean forward, immediately clasping my lips around his girth
>my hand slips down to his balls, squeezing gently then harder as i desperately run my tongue over his shaft
>his fingers stroke gently through my hair and i take half into my mouth, his hips bucking lightly towards me
>i begin to suck deeply, my tongue massaging the underside while my hand stimulates him
>his grip on me tightens and i take it deeper, my eyes closing as i taste every inch
>my free hand tugs his jeans down to his ankles and i grab his ass, pulling him towards me, my other hand squeezing
>he gasps and grips my hair as i slide his length back and forth across my tongue

>his gasps grow to moans as i devour his cock, squeezing his ass tight
>i grasp the base of his shaft along with his balls as i take all i can into my mouth
>my other hand moves away, parting his stance and reaching between his thighs
>i gaze up at him, meeting his eyes with mine, and slide a finger deep into him
>he lets out a deep gasp, and before he can react i plunge his length once more down my throat
>now both of his hands tightly press against the back of my head
>i suck so deeply and finger so fiercely he cant maintain eye contact
>his fingers grip my hair as he begins to tense up, his cock flexing in my mouth
>i prepare myself, and proceed to take his hot orgasm into my mouth, savoring it
>i swallow down every bit of it, then begin to lick and clean around the head
>he pants as his body loses a bit of tension and he starts to relax
>giving him only a moment to breath i pull him toward me, flipping him onto the couch and stand in front of him
>i pull my clothes off in a hurry, my own cock already raging so intensely it hurts
>i climb on top of his lap, kissing him deeply and sliding my tongue through his lips, pressing my ass against his semi-hard cock
>he grips my hips firmly, pulling me against him tighter and returns the passionate lip lock
>i begin to rock my hips against him, my tension grinding against his abs
>i feel him twitch against my ass as it begins to rise again

>i begin to kiss my way down his neck, nipping here and there before biting at the base
>i then work my way along his collarbone and up the other side, biting his earlobe
>i feel him harden further, the length pressing along my ass
>i rock against it, wanting him desperately, and softly blow on his ear, whispering for him to make love to me
>without hesitation i feel him lift my hips to position and the tip presses roughly against my entrance
>the remnants of his orgasm and new pre-cum thoroughly coat me as we move our hips
>i lean back slightly, wrapping my arms around his shoulders to gaze into his eyes
>we smiles, commenting on how cute my blush is, and before i can become embarrassed i feel it
>he presses my hips down, thrusting upward into me, sending slight jolts of pain throughout
>i gasp deeply, both in pleasure and pain, as i work myself down against his throbbing girth
>i take a moment to adjust, biting my lip as the pain subsides, and i think he notices it hurt
>he embraces me lovingly, pulling me close and kissing me with the most passion he has yet
>i melt into his arms, all the pain seeming to dissolve, and i kiss him back
>our hips begin to rock, and we begin to make love for the first time

>his throbbing cock pushes deep into me again and again, feeling me with pleasure each time
>i feel my own hardened member press against him, grinding with my rocking hips
>our lips and tongues wrestle, his embrace aggressive yet comforting, he knows im his forever
>i press against him harder as our bodies heat up, and i can feel my pleasure blossoming
>my mind is completely lost in my brother, like im in some sort of trance
>i feel my body tense, and sooner than i expected i release onto his stomach
>he grins deviously, looking longingly into my eyes before pulling me close, softly kissing my ear
>his soft kisses make my body tremble, and through his hot breath he whispers "clean it up..."
>i gaze at him in surprise, before biting my lip and blushing deeply
>i move off of his lap, kneeling before him and gaze up at him lovingly
>gently i slide my tongue along his stomach, cleaning my orgasm and swallowing every bit
>though fairly new to me, i strangely enjoy the taste, though not as much as his
>he pulls me onto my feet, kissing me deeply once more, and suddenly grips my body tight
>taking full control he turns me around and bends me over, my hands bracing against the couch
>i shiver at the mere thought, desperate to be taken however he wants me. ive dreamt of this moment

>taking a moment to 'prepare', he then grasps my hips securely and i feel his tip press against me
>the cool chill of fresh lubricant makes me tremble, and i press lightly back towards him, inviting him
>with a dominant force i was unaware he possessed, he thrust his length deep inside me, bucking aggressively against my ass
>i cried out softly, only in small part due to pain, and my mind once again began to race
>my hips pressed back with each of his thrusts, my eyes rolling back in my head as he fucked me
>his girth throbbed inside me as it pounded in again and again, and with a swift strike he spanked my right cheek
>i let out a moan, almost losing it at the very first strike, but i braced myself and held on for him
>my body was hot, burning with passion and pleasure, as i forcefully thrust back against him
>again and again he smacked my cheek, leaving it tender and red before switching to the left
>whenever he would spank me the hand that remained on my hip secured its grasp more tightly, as if to tell me im his
>i am his, forever
>his moans grew heavier, louder, eclipsing my own panting
>suddely his hand tightened on my flesh so much it hurt, the other reaching up to grip my hair and pull
>i felt him once again become fully engorged, his body tensing and his thrusts more fierce
>i made sure to moan louder just for him, my ass slamming back against his movement; "inside me..."

>he let out a heavy, passionate cry, and with a final powerful thrust i began to receive his heat
>again and again shots of his climax erupted into me, his cock throbbing with each strand
>we collapsed against the couch, first i fell over the arm, then he fell against me
>his arm wrapped around my waist securely as we panted heavily, both doused in warm sweat
>he gently kissed the side of my neck as he held me close, his hot breath still making me shiver
>as we cooled down he fell back against the couch, pulling me against his chest
>we laid there together until we both fell asleep
>i really was his, and i think i always wanted to me; forever

Finish

Then I said thanks dad

TL;DR how the fuck do you manage to give enough fucks to type all that jesus christ

It's not very long.

Aw you missed the best part!

I mean, it's a nice little story and all...but why Sup Forums?

Because this is where I originally posted what led up to this happening. Seemed fitting. Where else would I put it?

Idfk, but there was no thread context, just random story. Confusing, but interesting nonetheless. If it's a true story, glad it worked out for you. If it's fiction, you are decent at storycrafting.

Well thank you. Good to know there are actually open minded people on Sup Forums.

Capcha woodpecker

Man, do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't fuck over someone else. Idgaf, really, long as you stay true to you and afford the same courtesy to others.

You might be surprised how rare that outlook is, even outside Sup Forums.

Oh, don't worry, I watch the news. I know how few people think like I do.

stfu, you posted this here for a reason, where you are anonymous, you faggot, why not post it on your facebook or a blog or some shit like that? and storycrafting my ass, this stuff is depressing, it's only a way yo get you off, that's it

So is the post a tad too long? I thought it was pretty nicely summarized.

I can't post something this personal to people I know. I was terrified he would tell people what happened earlier for fuck's sake.

It is too long for a story like this unless you're intending to get people off in which case, I don't think a lot of people are gonna be too into it once they see certain keywords. If you're just telling us about something that happened to you, give us relevant facts. Besides that, leave out the flowery extra stuff. That kind of stuff is to get people invested, usually sexually, in the story. Long greentexts do exist, and they also tend to start with a "hey this thing happened to me tonight", and that's kind of the kicker here. Since it is a new thread, I had no idea what the context was going into this. I read the first post and am totally lost. Like, is someone about to get beat or fucked? Breakup? What's the relationship here? Context, bruh. If there was a previous thread, link it. If it's already dead, summarise that before you start.

I guess that makes sense. Problem was the previous thread I made a few days ago was half replies asking for a long greentext so I just opened with it.

Long story short I've been really close to him for my whole life. We learned when we were young we both liked boys so that made us closer but nothing ever happened beyond harmless flirting until the other night when we got drunk and I blew him. Then things got awkward for a while and I was worried our relationship was dead and he might tell somebody.

Nah, man, I get it. Like I said, context. Gotta know what's going on. Again, glad it worked out for you. Next time, give him a bummin he'll come back for.

I just hope there is a next time and it wasn't a one time thing. We live together so its possible but I wasn't given much of a clear indication of what he's after...

>brother

Context posted here