I just ordered 4g of weed from the deep web to my college. Am I fucked Sup Forums?

I just ordered 4g of weed from the deep web to my college. Am I fucked Sup Forums?
Also general weed thread

how tor ? deitals !!! now i demand details i want to do it also !!!! tutoral now bitch !!!!

I ordered 40 lbs of andy sixx's buttlogs every day, you don't see me braggin about it online

Fucking stupid piece of shit, don't you any freinds? Weed is not hard to get, even computer science students find it somewhere, without doing dumb shit like you

DUDE

Doubtful, anyone who's selling online is taking measures to prevent themselves from getting caught, so you're more than likely safe. At least until you open the package and stink up the dorm.

god dammit I want to suck a hot butt-rocket

Can you not find someone on campus holy shit man that's lame

First you have to be older than 13

dude when I was in college me and my roomate ordered like 3 ounces of Andy's butt hash log rockets and sucked them down our fucking throats

usps doesn't give a fuck, idk how your dorm distributes mail or if they give a fuck

Good luck receiving anything at all. Hope you used BC or a gift card

god damn I love eating poopy dump'lings

seeing this post makes me thing you already smoked the 1 g from the order
>if true post whatchu smoking rn

Thank you

who the fuck buys 4g?

>ordering weed off deep web
>only getting 4g

fucking cuk i hope u dont do this

People who don't know what an eigthth is.

I'm going on a limp here but I'd say collage kids

Are there no degenerates that sell weed on your college?

Enjoy the party van user. Say hi to Julio and Mr. Tiny when you hit the Graybar Hotel.

your risk/reward on this one is skewed out of your favor.
lets hope youre a lucky type of guy

Don't do anything involving your school. Not only will the police be involved if it goes south but then you can also have your financial aid hurt.