WWYD: ULTIMATE EDITION

WWYD: ULTIMATE EDITION
> I'll reply to everyone who posts for the next 30 minutes.

post more

Pulling a different face here :)

well, post even more

Post a girl of your own. Thats how this thread works ;)

Violate her, use wierd liquids/ wierd insertions/ animal cocks etc.

Which and what?

should i post my left or my right hand?

Wwyd

I dont know about that weird shit but id definitely face fuck her. I'd leave her face covered in her own saliva and a thick white cum.

Don't you know any girls? Kk

Would love to get her down on her knees and make her deepthroat my cock till shes gagging and has tears in her eyes

The girl on the right and I would dry fuck her pussy in the missionary position while I choke her from above.

WWYD

Straight anal. I'd bend her over that sink and fuck her tight asshole until she cried. Pulling her hair in a tight grip as I do so.

Wwyd

wwyd to the slut on the left

She does love sucking cock

She has a pretty face so I'd choke her on my cock. I'd watch as she began to lose air and her eyes began to water. Then and only then I would pull my cock out from her throat but only for a second. She would gasp for air and the process would repeat until my cum slid down her throat.

Wwyd?

I get a few more I'll post some pics of her sucking

Anal? I guess. I can't tell you much from just a picture of her ass.

Wwyd to this curvy slut

Brides WWYD

Would lay her down on a bed and totty fuck her while she licks the head till i cum all over her face

I'd tie her hand above her head and then connect them to a hook in the ceiling. Following this I would tear her clothes from her body and begin to thrust my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. Between the different sex acts that we would perform I would punch her multiple times in the stomach and ribs, her hand still hanging above defenceless.

Here's bobs

Ask for nudes and show my friends immediately after kek

Have her stand in the backwards crab position and finger fuck her under her swimsuit as families passed by.

Get out of her swamp

Get a slow and intimate blowjob from her. Whilst caressing her soft skin.

Thank you

Wwyd

Slide my tongue along her pussy and kiss her thighs. Her legs would tremble as I rest my head between them.

Send pic of vagene and open bobs

I'll post another pic for every wwyd I get. Keep it going anons.

Invite a pack of wild niggers to the reception and watch as she is horrifically fucked in every orifice. The husband watches everything.

Rumor is that she likes anal too. She is tiny (5"2), id love to see her try to fit a dick in her ass

You're welcome my child

Imma tell her to finish her homework

Id bend her over that sink and tease her pussy with my cock while grabbing those tits before ramming in her nice and hard

Wwyd user

Man I'm only 6'0" and she would look tiny next to me. She's the same height as my grandma and she looks lost next to me kek.

wwyd?

Tell her to play a real game like Skyrim.

Wwyd to my gf?

Nice but they are both brides.

wwyd

wwyd to my daughter?

Moar

Yeah, her BF is pretty big too. Biggest fantasy to see an anal sex tape of hers

I do like the grooming of her pubic hair. It's the same length I trim mine to. I would leave a streak of cum across her entire stomach. I would leave looking like a Jackson Pollack.

Be rough

lol She did something skyrim related but im lazy

That's a dude

Send these pics to her family and boss and watch as life fucks her harder than i ever could.

I'd say that's worth an ass shot.
One more for tits.

That's not your daughter but it's your lucky day, I'm in a good mood. I would wait until she was in a heavily populated open space and then rip up her dress and quickly pull her underwear to her ankles and push her over. I would record as she struggled on the floor in pure embarrassment and cried.

What else?

Father general information and "borrow" her icloud.

Id start pulling her hair while ramming her from behind before turning her around and ramming into her pussy whe pinching her nipples making her scream my name and what happened to the bj pics? You got kik?

That's all folks!

My ex, likes it rough. wwyd?

Wwyd

Mfw me, OP creates a thread and keeps to my word but nobody does me the courtesy of commenting on my girl.

hot pants

Bj Pics are next.

So fucking hot. I'd pull her skirt up, rip her shirt open, and fuck her in both holes so hard that she eventually passes out

Love those tits

Vola or kik dump? Fapping hard to her

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd

post everything you have of her. fapping so hard to her.

do my big titted friend

Thoughts?

Nah neither sorry.

One more wwyd for blowjob pics.

Help an OP out. Give the OP girl a reply ;(

wwyd?

maybe if OP posts more of her

Which and what?

Would have her suck my dick, lick my balls, and cum all over her face and glasses.

Looks like the kind of girl to worship cock.

Damn and would throw her down on the bed and start licking my way down her body biting one of her nipples and going lower till my tongues right at her clit before sliding two fingers in her tight pussy while sucking her clit making her soaked before she turns us around and starts sucking my cock while im eating her out till i cum her down her throat

I'm eternally grateful for your comment.

wwyd?

Wwyd to this dirty slut and her mom?

Wwyd will post nudes

Would ram my cock down her throat while you fuck her from behind before pulling out and covering her in cum