So this girl I've been talking to just said that I have a look about myself...

So this girl I've been talking to just said that I have a look about myself, like that I haven't had sex in a long time (or haven't ever had sex before).
I didn't know there was an actual look. I live in California, dress like a valley guy, and go to the gym. So what does a "virgin" look like? I sure as fuck don't look like the virgin vs chad meme.

the question is, are you a virgin?
dont lie fag, no one will be impressed here

Yes, but I didn't think that I dressed like it.

there you go faggots

Perhaps it's not his you dress per se, but you're you act maybe?

Maybe, but I act like my chad normie friends. Definitely none of that /r9k/ bullshit.

I mean there’s certain people who you can just tell they have never had any contact with a woman. You a real shy guy, OP? That can be a bit of a giveaway, it seems like shy + lean & unmuscular build is a pretty virgin look imo

I'm not confident, but I fake it, so I always thought that was working. I guess not.

You talk a lot?

Just enough to add to a conversation. I don't want to come off as an obnoxious cunt.

Dude if you live in the valley and can t get laid you must be seriously fucked up man, tell us the real reason.

People say stupid things, half the people have vaginas, half the vaginas are attached to above average girls. Just stop overthinking the other baboons in the field and start playing your rules. Be yourself. Faggot. The new parfum by OP

I guess I'm a little insecure about my dick size. 5.5 inches just doesn't seem to be enough. I'm not even unattractive. Depending on who I speak to, I'm either a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Height/weight/build/age?
Being like avg/scrawny/30 is virgin

It probably has to do with the way you act around girls, like how you talk to them and shit

5'10"/160lbs/average/20

"the middle east" is not one country user

Yeah I’m no pussy slayer by any means, obviously, but I’d say beef up and be more outgoing (sociable, be more confident etc.)

I don't get it

danger zone

its all good someone like me alpha as fuck will come along and nut on her face