Why is Sup Forums so much worse than the other boards?

Is it because it's the most liberal board? Discuss.

yes

Pol is the worst board.

post butt fellas
i'm feeling kinky

What music does Etna listen to, bros?

lords of acid - voodoo-u

Because it's a group of "contrarian" trying to prove others wrong.

Sup Forums isn't the worse but for sure the most unwelcoming and antagonistic

I'd go with r9k on that one

if dubs delete Sup Forums

Literally whenever people (from other boards) talk about why they dislike Sup Forums, it's always "they're just trying to be hipsters about music." If people had a fucking spine, maybe they wouldn't hate the board so much. There's just as much shit and pointless threads as other boards, but there's a lot of insecure people who hate the board because someone was mean to them about their favorite band Tool or some shit

flat by flat

The hilarious part is that Sup Forumscore is mostly made up of pleb shit. This is how narrow Sup Forums haters' music knowledge is.

>missing the point of Sup Forumscore

By Sup Forumscore I don't mean the chart. I mean music popular among Sup Forums users.

Looking through the catalog barely any threads have over 100 replies. The only ones that do are generals that have devolved into shitposting. Most of the threads are about shitty "underground" bands that people only like because the singer is cute. Even threads like /prod/ that should be filled with discussion and home to autistic shitposting and baiting. You fags just don't know how to hold a discussion.

pol is the worst board
but this place is undeniably shit and no better than r*ddit to discuss music, it's filled with bunch of 16 to 18 year old tasteless drones whose taste dont extend from whatever fantano and p4k tells them to listen to

Sup Forums is by no means the worst board.

People here actually post content related to the board.

Looking at you Sup Forums

pol memed Trump and White identity mainstream to a new generation.
Sup Forums can't even meme Kanye into a good rapper

you can have unironically good discussion on Sup Forums if you filter through the shitposting. mostly because the board is really fast so every post is about 20 minutes old.

Sup Forums memed vaporwave and post-internet aesthetics into the mainstream

Sup Forums is actually on the better end of boards. Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are all much worse.