You guys can rip on people for being neats all you please, but take a look at me. Look at my presents...

You guys can rip on people for being neats all you please, but take a look at me. Look at my presents. My life is way better than all of you wage slave cucks' put together.

Nice toys cuck

You are absolutely right. You win bro.
I give.

Nice Picture faggot what is it .jpg?

Hey I don’t know if this pic is really you, but don’t listen to the trolls here. This pic has a real comfy feel to it and cheered me up. You do you man

Yeah it's really nice, thanks man

I eat, sleep and shit when I like. Roast me all you like, I'm living the life

I feel you bud. Live your life

You should be more like my buddies and me. Faggot

I agree with you OP.

and normalfags should just gtfo of Sup Forums!

Name my band guys

What happens when mom and dad die?

Pretty sweet haul, bro. Cherish these moments. NEET life is fucking killer but it can be a fragile thing. I think mine is coming to a close.

lol, because its just the stuff that matters and the pride and joy of knowing you're financially independent does matter?

>28
>retirement on passive at 35
>maintaining a 100k/yr lifestyle

Howdy partners! Sherriff James here to stop this degeneracy! All you punks to the job centre, right now!

>being independent when you could get others to do shit for you
For what purpose?

what happens when there aren't "others"?
what happens if they decide they no longer want to do shit for you?
what happens when you piss them off?
what happens when doing stuff for you means you have to swallow their cum?

what you're talking about is slavery, they got fed for a hard days work. Is that a trade you want to make? If it's not you should consider removing yourself from a position that gives someone absolute power over you.

This kind of reminds me of a conversation I had with someone that rents one of my houses. They told me they were going to stop paying rent and trash the house because I'm a dick.

I showed up 30 minutes later with a cop, took video of the entire house in normal condition, got a notarized statement from the cop. They did it anyway. I went to court and won. I now receive 700 dollars every month out of their paycheck because their wages were garnished for damages.

the moral is simple, either make your own rules or play by someone else's, and realize someone else's rules may not treat you nice or fairly.

im happy for you dude. my familys in alot of debt and they cant support a neet like me but im glad you get to have it my dude. live on

One eye on the vidya, one eye on the dole office

yeah some famous people reached out to him