Hi I'm Zoie (sleepygirl#8323 on discord) and I'm fucking autistic. Taking vocaroo requests

Hi I'm Zoie (sleepygirl#8323 on discord) and I'm fucking autistic. Taking vocaroo requests

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00Zwgj1AlJD
vocaroo.com/i/s1tPX6df5Z5L
vocaroo.com/i/s0aZSi8wfK9D
vocaroo.com/i/s1fDq3BZFIwG
vocaroo.com/i/s1SatzGH6f2o
vocaroo.com/i/s1yiHtxyV8ze
vocaroo.com/i/s1yNB0Tqut6A
vocaroo.com/i/s1KsfaSlLMEJ
vocaroo.com/i/s05XkfwVRWFD
vocaroo.com/i/s0PVQN5Q7sOi
vocaroo.com/i/s1MAqz7rjyhw
vocaroo.com/i/s1D7vi87hbqq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm fucking autistic

You're on Sup Forums. We already knew that.

what's your snapchat
also do you rate dick pics

Sharpie in pooper to prove it's you.

You're not autistic, just really pretty.

>it's a trap

Wow Is this the real perfect tits?

who is the autistic that you are fucking?

Myself

Tits. You know the rules.

Post other pic pls

Please do a couple lines of yiff.pl

Hi Zoie. I'd like to see your breasts. Are they as cute as your sweet looking face and beautiful eyes?

Don't lewd the loli

if dubs you vocaroo this:

LOL I JUST LITERALLY

PEED
MY
PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ *HIGH FIVES* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle twinkle little star

Sing pls

Also... i rolled dubssssss

Do NOT

kek is wrong sometimes....

This is an 18+ board. Lolis should make their way to the appropriate blue board for further discussion.

the dubs have spoken

Nani?
orgininalslol

You are a legit 10/10 for my standards. Just saying. Have a nice day.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on discord (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Vocaroo is sharpie in the pooper yes?
If not then we're wasting our time boys

Nice copypasta bru

Nice meme.

You are so beautiful zoiechan

For the dubs vocaroo.com/i/s00Zwgj1AlJD

Why do no women ever talk to me OP?

Sure im overweight and unemployed; spend all day gaming, no real interests or friends but why can't i have pretty and fun gamer girl ??

Do one saying, "Please cum inside me. I want your cum inside me!"

And any other miscellaneous sexy things you can think of.

I need to fap.

Hey Zoie do you have a kik?

this next: NOW LISTEN UP YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

I WONT SUCK YOUR COCK I AM A FUCKING MAN AND I AM NOT GAY. Fucking EVERY DAY the same shit. ''SUCK MY COCK DUDE'' I have a wife you piece of shit I AM AS STRAIGHT AS SPAGHETTI YOU HOMO SHITS. I go out with my friend to go bowling like a normal person I go with him to gaybars like a normal person and I KISS HIM GOODBYE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I AM JUST A STRAIGHT GUY I DO NOT SUCK DICKS YOU HEAR THAT ?! I also hang out with my friend LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. I LOVE HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON AND I FUCK HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. MY WIFE ALSO FUCK ME IN THE ASS SOMETIMES LIKE THE STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN FAMILY WE ARE. Fucking FAGGOTS I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I AM STRAIGHT I AM NOT GAY.

Just become a trap then cruise on easy mode
No lewds

im a girl give me attention haha x3

I'll keep going:

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING OTAKU RELATED THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

xcuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice.

Just try opening you're fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lambergini and I get more pussy than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifer pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look mall nurished by comparison.

I just know your going to reply to this with "LOL U MAD". Your fucking andissipating my reply. The second you post that outdated cumback I will track you're IP, find out where you live and tear you a new arsehole.

Fuck. You.

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

lol you faggot, we get it, you want to sound intelligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses Sup Forums to get the attention he doesnt get at home.

>No lewds

Then fuck you.

I'm outta this topic.

check these dubs

Oooooooh I'm so scared, you think you're tough pussy? I'm behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT'S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can't hack me you little piece of shit. You're peeshooter and kung fu won't make a difference when my friend woh's a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you're sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i'm having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you've ever even held hands with a girl.

Pls

>posting pics on Sup Forums for complements to boost your cripplingly low self worth/esteem.

Guess ill do the same, how do you Sup Forumsros like my 3 year transformation?

REEEEEEE stfu

On the offhand chance you sound like her, heres my request.

Its ok to let go, Alex. I still love you.

You know the rules

wtf tough guy wow what the hell is that this isn't the 50's f*ck face wow and its sad because some dumb ass started talking sh*t wait that was you f*cking retard-o good job because in my eyes you are trying to be bad ass with you f*ck america and f*ck this and that blah blah scene emo scene emo f*ck you damn retard i think you are hiding something were you ass raped isn't that how it goes in other countries f*ck face you must be emo or scene to know so much about it

I'm sorry, but edgelords on Sup Forums will be needlessly hostile to you. Don't take them seriously, they're uncreative and pathetic, but if you can't handle it go somewhere else. Assholes will always abuse anonymity.

If you generally like Sup Forums and want to talk about your problems with the people here, be prepared to dismiss a lot of mistreatment.

In case you were abused, I hope you can still manage to live a life you appreciate.

she's pretty hot. I'd request a blowjob

If that's you, good job, much more interesting story than this fucking OP baiter.

Since when you are this slowopoke

Little fuckin pussy. Nobody's special move on on your own.

i'm sorry! vocaroo.com/i/s1tPX6df5Z5L

Omae wa mou shindeiru

kek

NANI?!

Say nigger

Still no tits? Fuck this aspergers bitch. Gtfo of b you dumb attention whore

(Cute voice)
"Hey V-chan, you have a new message. Teehee~"
Please user!

>vocaroo.com/i/s1tPX6df5Z5L
actually that voice would make it sound so much better.
like a creepy version of it from Dead Space.

Fuck you then fucking retarded cunt

OMG, I love your voice!
Fuck off dude, she delivers that's all that matters

No timezone. Fail...

Still masturbating.

Cute, by the way. Hope you're enjoying the reactions.

The title of chan is awarded only to those who earned it

She's not gonna fuck you dude

Cute and cute voice. Please don't be a trap.

lol, I understan that, she's not fucking anyone on here

Zoie hi it's ciara I love you have a good night!!

She has posted tits in almost every thread made

here

vocaroo.com/i/s0aZSi8wfK9D

Then stop being a white knight little bitch, waste of trips

>No lewds
but what about if maybe... yes lewds?

Say nigger you dumb cunt

Looking good mangg

The following:

"Everything will be okay, don't worry"

>vocaroo.com/i/s1tPX6df5Z5L
vocaroo.com/i/s1fDq3BZFIwG
vocaroo.com/i/s1SatzGH6f2o

Moan

vocaroo.com/i/s1yiHtxyV8ze

vocaroo.com/i/s1yNB0Tqut6A
vocaroo.com/i/s1KsfaSlLMEJ
vocaroo.com/i/s05XkfwVRWFD

Say: "Hi, this is uncle don with a new phone number. Did your grandmother pass away?

Please. I am but a humble newfag.

thank you

Oh shit, trips.
Fuck man, sorry for wasting trips and being a little bitch.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PVQN5Q7sOi

"9/11 was an inside job, and the jews control the government'

you must do it for dubs

Post bob vegana, deer

"Daddy, I'm cumming!"

"Klaatu barada nikto"

"GIVE ME MY TENDIES REEEEEEEE"

Without the robot voice, please.

shows your tits or fuck off you sperg

For the d u b s vocaroo.com/i/s1MAqz7rjyhw

Thank you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1D7vi87hbqq

Please record yourself eating scrambled eggs (they must be seasoned to a high standard)

Also make orgasm noises while eating said eggs.

that will be all

please say "cuckchan pls go home"

My discord

reroll

....you're okay