So im fucking my ass for the first time. its quite a thin dildo but it hurts , how long should i persist...

so im fucking my ass for the first time. its quite a thin dildo but it hurts , how long should i persist? how do i know when its at the right place

tips please x

time stamp of dills and asshole or gtfo!

If it hurts you need more lube. Use a lot of lube... Like the amount you think is a lot. Then use more.

duly noted

doesnt feel like i thought it would

op you have zero to offer, you really thought this was a good thread?

Don't just shove it in, work it a bit. And yeah a lot of lube

im asking for advice. go fap elsewhere

What material is it made of? Is it soft or hard?

hard but i have a rubber one thats slightly bigger, trying to get pics now

First times it hurts but did u enjoy it?

bumping with ass

stfu newfag

DUDE DUBS -Yeahm Fuck off YOU GAY NEWFAG

Starting small is probably the best option, but there are better things you can get for it, trainers and whatnot. You want to angle it slightly down, towards your lower stomach/bladder area

your asshole looks like a 2nd vagina

Get some poppers. Makes the asshole receptive and makes me feel like such a slut.

That is too big, OP, you need to start smaller. Not only that, but you have to be turned on/ in the mood. Get a small butt plug instead, some disposable gloves, and lots of good lube.

Also, are you a guy or a girl?

Both of your dildos are WAY too big to start. You should begin with something the size of a small screwdriver handle. It took me years to get up to the size of your stuff. Also tons of lube, lots of nipple stimulation, go slow such that you work it in and out 1mm at a time, and get the video/book that makes your the horniest and play/read it while playing. If there is ANY pain, you are doing it wrong.

im a guy

you say that like its a bad thing

How to anal sex:
>get plastic Test tubes of different sizes (pic related)
>lube it up
>insert in ass
>???
>continue till the bigger one
>then you buy a big dildo

that's the idea

oh :(

i really wanted to get fucked too :(

are we all done?
I mean, I know there are days when I get horny enough.
take some slick and start rubbing the rim, waiting and timing the pushing of my finger in while my other hand... well, I'm sure you can guess

It won't go all in at once. But use lots of lube. Even if it takes half a bottle, just use more lube.
This could work, but you need to start smaller first.

How long before the anus forgets the dildo and would need to retrain all over again?

Anyone remember Rebecca sticking this up her sissy ass?

nice. fat hairy ass.

>her
>sissy

no

She also did sharpies

rebbecca should probably re-evaluate her life choices and realise she is a fat hairy dude

YOU SHOULD KYS FAGGOT

Generally you should try to make it entertaining for us if you're seeking advice. That way we get something out of it.

No soft toys in your ass unless you're using a condom or know how to do a proper enema to ensure you're totally clean. And even then only high grade non-porous materials (like good silicones) or they'll be disgusting after a couple uses

That's gay.
Why are you a faggot ?

>doesn't feel good sticking things up ass
>keeps sticking things up ass

Obviously we are not all subject to any programming making us want to stick stuff up assholes

It is creepy... it's better being a douche and treating them like things, but it's still wrong nonetheless

PVC with condom is also decent, but never put PVC alone in your mouth or ass. always condom.

It is not supposed to hurt faggot.