REMINDER

That not all Serbs (or Slavs in general) look like this nor do they all behave like drunken animals. Surely there are those that are like that, but it's the same in every other nation, you always have some inbred imbecils. And do you actually believe in the meme that Slavs are constantly drunk? As long as it stays just a meme it's okay, but I've got some news for you people that genuinely think it's true.

Don't be scared of visiting us fellow non-Slavs, I swear that we are not going to steal your car while shouting "BOДКAA".

>nd do you actually believe in the meme that Slavs are constantly drunk?
But we are user, we are sad ppl that drink the sadness away

>not wearing Addidas

yeah there's no way in hell that that is an authentic gopnik

I'd totally go drinking with that guy.

>I swear that we are not going to steal your car while shouting "BOДКAA"

Yeah sure,

around Slavs, never relax.

OP is a faggot. I'm drinking right now, so are all my friends and family. Don't come here, we don't like you whoever you are.

Welp you'd probably feel a bit safer if you had us in your country instead of Ahmeds.

Just make sure to keep the Muslims out, it's fucking embarrassing that all the other white countries are being cuckolds. Makes me ashamed to be white when I see how many pussies we have.

Some дoмaћин (host) you are. You'd be a disgrace to your forefathers

We're funneling them towards the West so that they rape your children. The refugee crisis has been a blessing. If only we could profit from it more.

>when brown my girlfriend is down

isn't domačin a local

I'm doing them a favor. Why would they come here?

Well he must be a local to be a host

Slovenians can't into "ć".

They'll drown in the Atlantic before they reach America, thank fuck.

Dude on the left looks like he spent some time in America

Because we have a gorgeous country and amazing food? I wouldn't like floods of tourism too, but for people that genuinely like seeing beautiful nature and cool people, Serbia is the place.

OH BOY ANOTHER BALKANS THREAD

I WONDER HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT

LET'S PLAY "SPIN THE BALKAN THREAD SHITTING WHEEL"

>nationalists shitting at each other
>cucks crying "b-but all of our countries are shit!!! pls help us EU!!!"
>diaspora pretending to know shit about "muh homeland" even though their families emigrated when they were 4 years old
>muh clay
>slavs and turk rape babies calling themselves true whites
>muh 1990s
>non-Balkans who fetishize the region because of war songs from 20 years ago but really have no understanding of what things have ever been like
>eventually someone posts cultural destruction pics from the wars
>thread devolves into Sup Forums-tier garbage with everybody posting in serbo-croatian

Daily reminder Hillary Clinton caused the bombing of Kosovo.

ć is a gay

Nah, it was the Jews

I'm diaspora so you are correct, I am not white.

The Rodhams are arguably Jews. Even if they're technically not Jews, they're no better.

Yes it is a beautiful country and part of the charm is that we're secluded.
The roads are bad but I would literally make them worse, like I would literally give up asphalt just so even less people came.

Fuck everybody.

Fuck our scheming neighbors, fuck the world powers that are killing us, fuck the migrants.

Leave us the fuck alone NORTH KOREA NOW.

Woah I can see the resemblance only now, thanks fellow americuck

>daily reminder that you have a nigger president :)

im with you brother!!!

#NotAllSerbs

E bajo moj

>diaspora
gtfo traitor
your kind is not welcome

Why the long face?

Last one.

Prijatelju pa kud ćeš tako, nama je valjda u krvi da smo dobro domaćini, ali to opet ne znači da ćemo da išutiramo ko vola onog ko nam pljuje Svetu zemlju. Jevreji ti žele da mrziš sve oko sebe, pa 'de bismo ikada išta učinili da nismo imali neki drugi narod za saveznika u našim patnjama? I zar nije baš ono što nas sprečava da išta uradimo sada ta netrepeljivost među narodima, koja nam nikako ne dozvoljava da se ujedinimo protiv zajedničkog neprijatelja?
Elem, ko što rekoh, oni koji imaju poštovanja prema svemu lepom i imaju neke predstave i interesa za našu zemlju bi svakako trebali da dođu, šteta je što je još uvek široko rasprostranjen stereotip da smo mi ništa no pijani bombaši i životinje.

>daily reminder that the majority of people have no idea what that fucking flag even represents, and that your country could stop existing and no one would notice or care

>daily reminder that people wouldn't only notice that USA stopped existing, but they'd rather throw an international party which would last for the next millenium or so.

#notallserbs

I'm sorry your people slaughtered my family's friends and they had to flee the land they had lived in for centuries because of the Ustase.

> but it's the same in every other nation,

According to my personal experience and historical knowledge Serbs are worse than others, m8.

What does rakija taste like?

It's really strong and burns your throat like fire. I personally don't like it that much (except for orahovača and višnjevača because they aren't that strong) but I don't like alcohol that much in general , though there sure are a lot of people who adore it.

Wow I bet you've met a lot of Serbs in your life and studied our history very thoroughly to make such a huge generalization.

Even the horses you came on were small and ugly, like you mongols.

Why are you lying OP.

Everyone is drinking from morning to night.
Food was already fat before we got culturally enriched by US coca cola and snickers so it's even worse now.
Girls all have greasy hair and bad skin, men only think about beer and getting big.

>mfw I'm drunk right now

this isn't serbia tho, we don't have backwards R

Damn I hate my greasy hair and bad skin

but that guy looks based user, no need to defend him

This, bajo moj

>please be in vlaska krajina

>posting this fat fuck here

>bajo moj
seriously, who says this?

You seem quite relaxed around Turks, Somalians, Afganis and Syrians.

who here sadboys

>Don't be scared of visiting us fellow non-Slavs

Why the fuck would they visit Serbia kek

>Croatia: Beautiful lakes and sea
>Slovenia: Beautiful mountains
>Bosnia: Beautiful mass graves

Seriously, literally every other country is better to visit than Serbia kek

But overall I agree on the point. Do come here and deposit your shekels.

Every Serb says it, bajo moj

Jewbook .com/dnevna.doza.srbende

did they impale themselves?

> muh coastline
shut up and bring me that overpriced beer faggot