On 25 September 2017, 28.4 billion viewers watched the intergalactic premiere of Young Sheldon

On 25 September 2017, 28.4 billion viewers watched the intergalactic premiere of Young Sheldon.

wat

Best show evvah! BAZINGA!!!!!!

thats big many of people

Planetary

Soon to be Emmy award winning

HOW HIGH CAN WE TAKE THE NUMBER BEFORE ANYONE NOTICES? TUNE IN NEXT THREAD!

Don't get much better than Sheldon

it has beeeeegunnnn

His braiiiin is huge!!!

BAZINGA!!

TV is back on top for sure.

big bang theory? no thank you

This show is so good, I hope they make a spin off with Sheldon as an adult

Season 2 of Nichijou looks great.

kek

why

its not like they can take the show far though, kids dont tend to stay the same age for long

you're a cuck

You're not taking into account the Hollywood Hormone Treatmentâ„¢, which guarantees cute children will takes decades to turn into creepy adults

if that was true that would have used it on emma watson

There are not 28.4 billion white people in the whole world

Fucking shit viral marketing. Buyer's remorse guaranteed. Also don't follow links ITT

OP is in love with young sheldon

planetary intergalactic

some people watch it twice

That's why he said intergalactic. Not planetary, intergalactic

Checked.

The big bang theory is such a piece of shit show. Why in the hell would anyone ever consider a knockoff of possibly the worst show ever made?

because its popular, and they can make money off it.

OP is an advertising firm doing some guerrilla marketing. Probably the same ones who made Flo and Erin Esurance popular on here years ago. They are not above sexualizing their creations to get people talking about what they are selling

What I want to know is how are they going to put all the knockout bitches into it, whom are the only reason anybody watches this insulting POS in the first place. Creepy pedo undertones with Sheldon's 10 year old paramour anybody?

Oh my god who cares

wtf ppl still watch tv? LOL

Honestly, whenever I see this picture, I feel a little jealous.

>shilling so hard