CHI:Bears land Kendall Wright on 1-year, $4M deal
HOU:Texans keep TE Griffin at 3 years, $9 million
FA:Rex Burkhead visits the Falcons on Saturday
GB:Packers pair Lance Kendricks with Martellus
DEN:Broncos beef up interior with Peko, Zach Kerr
ARZ:David Johnson says he's back 'full throttle'
CLE:Browns targeting 3rd-rounder for Osweiler

Other urls found in this thread:

agnr.umd.edu/sites/agnr.umd.edu/files/webform/Michigan vs Wisconsin Live Stream.pdf]Michigan
paietraining.ca/sites/default/files/webform/Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Stream.pdf]Puerto
agnr.umd.edu/sites/agnr.umd.edu/files/webform/Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Streaming.pdf]Puerto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lions haven't won the nfc north since 1993

they've also never been in the superbowl
what a pathetic franchise

they actually only have 1 (one) playoff win in their entire post-merger existence

eaglesbro here. haven't followed the team at all since about halfway through last year. i heard the eagles might draft that oj howard guy. is there any truth to this? him and ertz sounds like it could be cool. also is alshon as good as he is touted to be?

How?

GO CHAAAAGAAAHS GO

they are the only team to go 0-16 though
congrats loins!

>Eartz
Just wait til next year eartz.

>eagles fan
>haven't followed the team at all since about halfway through last year
you're going to have to pick one of those shit head

howard would be BPA at 14, but i honestly hope we don't take him. just seems like overkill when we have two established starters and a 3rd who can receive.

alshon is probably the 2nd or 3rd best contested catch WR in the league. i think wentz is going to throw deep more with more success this year thanks to him and torrey smith. he also gives the eagles a true redzone threat, which was a huge issue last year.

Why Sidney Jones die ;_;?

it was just his time. it was just his time.

Bye Lang.... :(

i dont understand
-_-
ok that sounds nice. what about jmatt? has he not turned into a redzone guy? hes certainly big enough

>Hightower still not signed anywhere

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a guy everyone says will be good next year, but he has never actually had sustained success. He's a coach killer. The iggles will keep him 2 or 3 more seasons then let him walk to the pats or trade him for nothing.

i love jmatt, but he does his best work out of the slot. he is the only receiver we have who has proven he can score TDs in the past, but his injuries and the overall offensive inconsistency last year didn't help. adding someone to take attention away from him in the redzone will likely help.

this year, with a true #1 guy opposite him and torrey smith taking the top off defenses, i think he'll be able to light it up out of the slot. if ertz can produce the passing offense should be worlds better than 2016. get a running back in the draft, and we're putting out a pretty good unit.

why does that bother you? ultimately means hes going back to NE

>Jets, Patriots favourites to land Hightower

Career suicide or playoffs, tough call.

he went for nearly 2k yards and 16 TDs his first two years, how is that not sustained success? do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Hightower has TWO rings already. Unless he wants to pull a Robert Horry and just rack up jewelry, it's time for a payday. The Jets would probably break the bank to sign him, too, and then gloat about it in the Daily News, just like they did with Revis.

are you talking about ertz or jmatt
im assuming ertz
so i take it agholor is still dogshit and greenbeckam never amounted to anything? its a shame i really wanted huff to be good.

That's good, you retard. The longer he spends unsigned means no one is throwing a dump truck full of money at him. He'll come back to NE.

Seahawks matched Detroit's offer. Lang's wife said she wanted to go home so he chose Detroit.

Seattle going to have stick with the O-line they got. Time to bolster up that defense with money/draft picks and hope Wilson can survive.

Do the Jets even have the money to give him a huge payday? I thought their cap situation was shit.

career suicide? at this point after rings, its all about life changing $$$

yes and yes. DGB plays like he's 5'10", fucking infuriating. i miss huff too, he had the big-play ability that none of our other guys did. i guess smith is a cheap replacement there.

i do hope we can snag a PR/KR in the draft, that's always been a strength of our team. my next mock draft is gonna have a hot take in the 1st who's a threat to score as a return man.

Surrre buddddyyyyy
>Nearly 2k and 16 TDs in 2 years
>Drafted 4 years ago
Check those career totals and get back to me.

curtis martin got better after he left the pats for the jets

Ertz
I am

A million dollars is more than most people would ever dream of receiving. Even with a bargain basement deal from New England, he's still rich as fuck.

You can't take it with you when you go, but your legacy will remain. He's already made huge plays that changed two Super Bowls. What if he does it a third time? A fourth?
He could end up being a legend.

>Relying on the return game
Shit iggles do

>Monta Vista

What a faggot. SAN RAMON WOLVES!!

No idea Ertz went to high school in my home town of Danville

>this discussion every single free agency season
A million dollars is still a million dollars. It's not like NFL linebackers are known for their long careers or bright opportunities after retirement. A million a year over the length of a 5 year contract can mean an extra 5 years of living in luxury before going broke after you retire.

He's never going to have a chance for this kind of money again in his life.

$30 million is much better than $25. football lasts like 4-8 years, an extra $5 mill lasts a lifetime

fuck

>why don't teams take Bobby Bonilla contracts so they have a small cap hit and they don't have to worry about being broke 20+ years from now

[url=agnr.umd.edu/sites/agnr.umd.edu/files/webform/Michigan vs Wisconsin Live Stream.pdf]Michigan vs Wisconsin Live Stream[/url]
[url=paietraining.ca/sites/default/files/webform/Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Stream.pdf]Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Stream[/url]
[url=agnr.umd.edu/sites/agnr.umd.edu/files/webform/Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Streaming.pdf]Puerto Rico vs Italy Live Stream[/url]

They did their best pitch. Offered as much money as they could. This is the price of paying everyone on your defense and having a franchise QB. Russell will just have to make it work.

i'm talking about jordan matthews, little buddy.
>it's a bad thing to have the best special teams unit in the league
hmm

that was just a meme started by asshurt pat fans

their cap space is above average

Don't you have a earthquake to be dying in or something?

I mean it was completely true. then they cut like 3 or 4 veterans and it went up. That's how that works.

Eagles don't have the best special teams unit lol

Hmm? I'm not that user If you're a multiple SB hero you are payed for life. Ask Ted bruschi. Just saying. Thinking that your current pay check is all you'll get out of life is short sighted nigger logic. Did you know that Roger staughbach made millions more in dallas real estate based off his rep? I mean who doesn't wanna do biz with Roger freaking staubach. Every deal is practically closed b4 it behind all he had to do was deliver.

Is that after the last 2 days. They're not in terrible cap space, but they also need a QB and some other stuff before they sign a luxury like Hightower

>that was just a meme started by asshurt pat fans
They barely had any space coming into the offseason. They just freed it up by releasing 90% of their good players

he only shows up in garbage time, never when the team actually needs it

yes they do, kek.
i don't really get them going after hightower, it seems like a "fuck over the pats in what little way we can" type move. not really something to spend that much money on now.

>tfw your daddy is the GOAT.

who was good?

the only one is B Marsh who go outplayed by an undrafted rookie last season

revis is shit and mangold has both declined and become fragile as shit.

their running game actually improved after he went down

So what? WE were talking about ertz. YOU jumped in and assumed you knew who I was talking about before clicking the links back on the thread. For a tripfag you sure are shitty at using 4 Chan. I've seen you do this a few times now over the past week.

When were you when the Chorgers won the 2017 draft like they did in 2016? I was drinking brain fluid when fred ring. Chorgors owl bound. 'no'. And you??????????

Round 1 Pick 12 (CLE): Malik Hooker, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1 (CLE): Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 6: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (B+)
Round 3 Pick 7: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: Chad Hansen, WR, California (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 6 Pick 6: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (B-)
Round 7 Pick 7: Cooper Rush, QB, Central Michigan (C-)

kek why would a tripfag be any better at using "4 Chan". go pound sand.
>this draft

What do the bolts trade to the Brownies to get those picks?

Chill dude. Even if it is the best it's only marginally better than the next and the next and so on. Not very much separates NFL special teams. You aren't the Devin Hester bears. And even then you literally just have to punt out of bounds to neutralize the threat. But go ahead and build that special teams in the draft iggles.
>It's a third of the game
Lel

round 1 pick 7

You're on here enough. How slow is your learning curve?

>tfw chorgers have the 32nd ranked special teams

i mean i literally didn't say a single thing that you're talking about there, but okay. no one is "relying on" the return game or anything, and we're not specifically drafting for special teams, moron.

the eagles had the best average starting position after kickoffs and their opponents had the worst average starting position. you're seriously going to tell me this is a bad thing or something? fucking retards in the general, i swear

You now remember Teddy Bridgewater.

>wanting patriots meme players who are shit every time outside of NE

my guess hightower is just using the jets as leverage but would be an interesting signing

wouldn't even cost that much because we'd be able to cut David Harris immediately after and save some room and get younger and faster in the process.

F

Technically they've NEVER won the North. It was still the NFC Central in '93.

>osweiler threw a tantrum because he was forced to play

kek

someone post iggles mockdrafts. do we still go reciever if corey davis is on the board?

3 words: William Clay Ford.

Look at the Eagles' current cornerbacks and then ask again.

the 2010 Chargers missed the playoffs despite having the best offense and defense because they had the WOAT special teams

hottest take yet. ideally we'd trade down and get a 2nd or something and then take mccaffrey, but you can't do trades on fanspeak so just pretend like we drafted another corner in the 3rd or something.

>Iggles fans
>Triggered over spec teams
>Return team 6
E L I T E
L
I
T
E

is this better draftpolice?

Round 1 Pick 7: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford (A+)
Round 2 Pick 6: Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana (B)
Round 3 Pick 7: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: Marcus Maye, FS, Florida (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 6: Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss (C+)
Round 7 Pick 7: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (B-)

No corner is worth taking at #14 with Jones injured and Alshon is only on a 1 year deal

>Chargers
>Best d
Show me.

>McCaffrey 14th overall

LOL

um, humphrey and lattimore could both be better than jones. just depends on what you're looking for

who knows how good they are individually, all those teams were stacked on D

i don't get it
it's more realistic anyway, besides wilson. would be great if the chargers could snag thomas to pair with bosa, he's a special talent
read the post, skip

not him, but I think they were ranked 1st in Offense and 2nd in Defense and basically lost several games due to special teams

The North divisions are technically a continuation of the Central divisions. The South divisions are the new ones.

There is absolutely no way that Lattimore falls to #14 and Humphrey is overrated trash

Eagles need long term WR development and Tabor in the 2nd round + WR in the 1st is optimal

>thinking 2000 all purpose yards in a rookie season isn't worth being picked up at 14

the dude is going to be a stud in the NFL. if you need offense, he's the biggest impact player in the draft for offense.

Yeah okay but I still wouldn't be boasting about having a great spec teams. If your o and d are that good all you need is a nigga to fair catch the ball. Strong legged kicker and punter is all you need for spec teams.

they gave up a shitload of returns for TDs and the punter was legit top 5 (scifres) but kept getting blocked because of the line and FG kicker was top 2 (kaeding) in regular season. Just everything else was complete shit

>Lacy rolls downfield to the 50, flattens two defenders at the 40, he's bumbling towards the sidelines atthe 30, stiff arms the queue for the chinese buffet at the 20 and the 10 AND THE BELT IS LOOSE. TOUCHDOWN MINNESOTA. EDDIE LACY WITH THE 95 POUND GAIN

Literally who was boasting?

>Big guy

for you

God damn it now we have to draft an entire defense AND a RB or two.

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

>please watch our team

ST LOUIS RASM!!!!

montgomery is a significant improvement over feast mode

Now put one of these fuckers behind those big guys

perine looking THICC

I do not expect Garrett to fall, but I had to take him.

first 2017 nfl qb rankings

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Matt Ryan
4. Drew Brees
5. Russell Wilson
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Andrew Luck
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Matt Stafford
10. Derek Carr
11. Alex Smith
12. Philip Rivers(Let's face it, he hasn't been good in years)
13. Andy Dalton
14. Cam Newton
15. Sam Bradford
16. Eli Manning
17. Carson Palmer
18. Joe Flacco
19. Ryan Tannehill
20. Dak Prescott(Great Rookie Season but no higher than 20 until we see more)
21. Marcus Mariota
22. Jameis Winston
23. Tyrod Taylor
24. Carson Wentz
25. Blake Bortles
26. Mike Glennon
27. Brian Hoyer
28. Trevor Siemian
29. Cody Kessler
30. Tom Savage
31. Jared Goff
32. Bryce Petty

come at me

are all the 2016 rookies low because they only played one year?

>21. Marcus Mariota
>22. Jameis Winston