You wake up tomorrow

This happens, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I
youtube.com/watch?v=4VwElW7SbLA
youtube.com/watch?v=DUPSaRdGELM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not much

Laugh my ass off because now over 50% of the GDP of the United States is held by the Blue Country.

Watch the Red Country become a welfare state of inbreeding, alcoholics, and red necks.

Watch the Blue Country become a utopia.

With Florida, Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, the red states would be fine economically. I'd just wait for Illinois to bankrupt the entire blue states.

Besides, California already is a welfare state.

Pretty much this. As much as the conservative people of our country hate a leech, the conservative regions of our country benefit from our great union while the liberal regions actually put up the cash to make it happen.

California contributes something like a $1.40 for every $1 they take in welfare.

What the fuck now? Do some god damn research before you spout your bullshit.

move to chicago

Move to Canada.

Yeah having rich celebrities tends to do that. 34% of the countries welfare recipients live in California alone.

States fiscal ranking:
CA - 43
IL - 49
NY - 39
MA - 48

TX - 23
FL - 1
OH - 13
MO - 11

You're obviously pretty stupid, but then again, you're probably from one of those blue states.

Does that mean we get to get rid of the niggers?

Sit back and watch as the red states deteriorate into a Christian version of Iran politically but with less education and per capita earnings. Laugh as they grow desperate realizing that they now have to compete with Mexico for manufacturing and agriculture but dont have the support systems in place to pay their farmers subsidies or support their low wages with federal dollars stolen from blue states. Employment spirals downward as christian home schooled rednecks learn that the global economy is based on education outside of the bible. Trump declares primae noctis for all red state occupants and declares his resort in Florida as the official capital of dumbfuckistan.

t. somebody who's never left their part of the country

>Not realizing that except for California, literally ALL farming states are in the red

>Also not realizing that the niggers would flood the blue states

Go to work, what else?

Fiscal ranking /= wealth tardmuffin.

The most powerful companies in America and generators of wealth are within those blue states.

New England and New York is mostly farm.

Numb nuts.

Enjoy your nanny state libfag. I'm sure all the illegals you save will enjoy the high pay. Oh wait, they can't.

Farmers will still farm, but will be competing eith Mexican wages not having the blue money to prop them up. Likewise, rather than watching as money is drained from urban centers to subsidize jobs for cousin fucking mongoloids from Georgia and provide FEMA money every time the retards trailor gets flooded, we will be able to focus on the blue state utopia powered by civil projects and a focus on education.

I'm talking actual civilization sustaining crops, not a bunch of faggots and their vineyards

>not having the blue money to prop them up

With a soft reset that would occur with splitting up the country there wouldn't be a Hollywood for a while. The "Blue money" is all from superfluous nonsense that could be done without.

Blue states would quickly feel the wrath of complete diversity

Commiefornia is a lost cause. I predict a Paris or Nice style attack on LA in 1-2 months

Enjoy watching all the stupid libfags get triggered.

So Calexit when?

Enjoy being assblasted fam

Glad to see you know where all the manufacturing for your wealth is at. Granted you probably don't have any, normie

>mfw all manufacturers leave blue states due to high corporate taxes and high min wage to red states with lax taxes and lower yet affordable min wage

Not soon enough

t. Conservative

The same can be said cuckservatives. Most of this thread I see you snowflakes defending your shit-tier states.

Best case scenario:

>Calexit succeeds
>Companies leave due to high taxes and high min wage
>They move to red states with low taxes, low min wage, and ample supply of able bodied employees
>Commiefornia goes the way of Venezuela
>mfw

Vox did a racial breakdown on this. Oddly enough there would be a higher percentage of white people in the blue states. just thought that was cool

Remember OP is a faggot and go about my business.

Yet you're here user, doesn't that make everyone faggots including you?

My dubs don't lie user

Because you have more people in the large cities... Even if the percentage of assistance recipients is larger in the red states, the majority still belong in the blue states.

i don't get this states vs. states BS

literally no difference between Austin and San Fran

literally no difference between a town 30 miles outside of Austin and a town 30 miles outside of San Fran

I say we start deporting violent and thieving criminals to Guam. That would solve the problem.

I move the fuck out of VA

Keep on keepn' on.

Because larger population areas think in terms of mass economics where as lower population areas think of individual wealth. This is why we disagree. We live in different worlds. Politics is supposed to be the mediator of the discrepancies.

We will accomplish nothing until we abandon the two party system. Everyone who religiously clings to one side is a moron. We need to pick the right one for the job, even if you don't agree with some of their stances. I was hoping this last election election would be a wake up call to Americans that the two party system isn't working. Unfortunately it seems that it's went the other direction, and we're more divided than ever.

Neither are states

I agree.

Move to Illinois.

Counting all the red state democrat cities full of welfare leeches as if these are expenses paid to conservatives

Go to work turning the Republican Party into an instrument of Workers' Revolution and common ownership of the means of production. No big deal.

>Muh cities
Bitch please. If you haven't seen rural poverty it's because you live in the suburbs of one of those cities. Basically everybody on either side of you is getting fucked.

The Republican Party will soon be tge Party of the Silent Majority while the Dems will be the party of lobbying and elite bureaucrats.

>They move to red states with low taxes, low min wage...

So why don't they do this now? Why do they wait?

They are. No one is talking about it sadly

Look up "companies leaving California" and you'll be surprised

move obviously
>dumbass

enjoy it

kiss the ground i stand on and thank god that we have the leaches off our back. i would reconsider moving to Virginia after i get out of college tho

Time to reinstate slavery!

400 years wasn't long enough

Sad that my state is democratic still :(((

Fuck Off you rusky fuck head!

Fek

Can I still move to the real America? (The Blue Side.)

>Blue side
>Real America

Fucking pick one

If you have down syndrome

aww did your piss poor candidate lose? Are you still sad? poor baby

So a silent mass exodus of business is leaving the state, yet California still has an economy larger than most countries? Where is this business going? Why isn't California's wealth declining?

This would be talked about.

what are you some kind of pussy?

everyone jelly of cali

not.at.all. keep your shit out there

Go to work and try not to break any freight again.

Illegal migrant workers.

Illinois is a fucked up state

>Literally how we got Australia.

I'd be disappointed to see so many conformist retards but happy that libtards will be crying till they drown in their own tears.

Basically, I'd probably fap to the misery libtards are feelings. What can I say, someone suffering is my ecstasy. The more the better.

Illinois is a fine state. The people are strangely kind.
>this coming from a Georgian who lived in Illinois for a year.

with gov brown and blue supermajority, i love it

wish we'd form pacifica with washington and oregon and just fuck right off

>Watch the Blue Country become dystopian slave cities
Fixed that for you.
The Privacyless, Freedomless Smart City of 2030 the Elite Are Engineering
youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I
Zuck Harvard Gay
youtube.com/watch?v=4VwElW7SbLA

This.

The only real loss is Texas and Louisiana for the ports.

nice people maybe, but it's corrupt af. One city controlling the entire state doesn't equal good times for those of us not living in Chicago

Rejoice, and watch the blue states devolve into a third world country.

I dunno...I was in Rock Island, it was pretty chill. South Park Mall was nice. Although, North Park Mall in Davenport, IA was much nicer.

Suck it faggot.

wow that is pretty nice. If you live here long enough you'd understand. The answer for everything here is to raise taxes. Sales tax in some places is 10%, that's crazy

Trips says the truth!

do you even have a real job

start taxing interstate trade and dems are fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=DUPSaRdGELM

First thing I would do is start a Militia in East KY to take back Virginia from all the fucking faggots and niggers in the north. Virginia is a great state and the fact it's controlled by D.C. spill over is a goddamn disgrace.

hey ignorant fuckstick, California is the 8th largest economy in the world. I appreciate that minorities and economics confuse you, but just so you know when Civil War II starts, its your ignorant fuckstick lack of understanding that will make it so easy to win. Enjoy your culture war while it lasts motherfucker.

As apposed to a fake or non-job? What is a "real job"? In any case, people work for me. I hardly work myself, aside from making a lot of phone calls and the occasional meetings. It's one of the advantages of having the means to pay others to work for you. Maybe you'll get there one day. Maybe.

What does that got to do with my enjoyment of the suffering of others anyways? Explain.

Which is funny because of the astronomical cost of living and inflation

that wouldn't happen
look at a map that breaks down by county and shades by % of votes for each party
the US would be pretty much the same with a few islands of extreme leftism or extreme rightism

I can tell that got under your skin, it sounds like you're insecure about your "job".

Yeah, but it's full of Communist and eventually will be under the ocean. I personally can't wait. I was born in the shit hole but the potential suffering outweighs whatever nostalgic appeal it still may still have left for me before the Communist took it over. Anyways, Learn to swim nigg . . . oops, forgot, you "people" cant swim.

Bankruptcy = blue State

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a diagnosed psychopath, or so they tell me. I think I'm well adjusted personally. In any case, I feel nothing for others, other than joy when they suffer. It's not like I cause it myself, but it does make me feel great.

What are the Dem states going to eat?
Walnuts.
When there isn't a drought that is.

All that GDP will be going to Idaho for a sack of potatoes.

>we need to abandon two party system
>make third party
>all parties get eliminated until only two majority parties remain
>third party is now majority

Congratulations, we're back where we started.

You need medicine and therapy, user.

I am really hoping more for a Mumbai, but in Hollywood during one of those self indulgent orgies they have as award shows.