So me and my friend went down to this walgreens to get a couple of cold ones...

So me and my friend went down to this walgreens to get a couple of cold ones. Me being 20 years old I can't hold the alcohol, but my friend is 23 and he was the one buying it. i was just standing around. However, the cashier asked to see both of our ID's even though i wasn't holding anything. No matter, we both handed her our MILITARY ID's. She told my friend that he is not able to purchase the brews because i was underage...

google.com/search?source=hp&q=walgreens berwyn&oq=walgreens &gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.35i39k1l2j0j0i131k1.8897.10858.0.12323.11.10.0.0.0.0.424.1756.0j2j3j1j1.7.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.7.1753.0..0i20i263i264k1j0i20i263k1.0.zHbBCyWvVnI&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=41838318,-87797306,1346&tbm=lcl&rldimm=648391613361747060&ved=0ahUKEwj96cju1MbWAhVR-lQKHUdWCTUQvS4IQjAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m4!1e17!4m2!17m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4#rlfi=hd:;si:648391613361747060;mv:!1m3!1d12757.12740431743!2d-87.7973063!3d41.8383181!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i106!2i412!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!2m4!1e17!4m2!17m1!1e2!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

write your worst reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

spottyfly.com/9JYW0M.KalebM
grabify.link/9JYW0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting a link to the archive of this post as a review instead seems to be a more solid idea

We're not your fucking personal army. You shouldn't have been fucking retarded. When your friend is getting beer you wait the fuck outside you god damn retard. They did the right thing and you're a stupid amature faggot.

/thread

/thread

i want to see this place go out of business

fuck off brandon myers

Truer words have never been spoken

/Thread

>i want to see a local pharmacy with a corporation behind it go out of business

Please begin holding your breath now.

some states have laws prohibiting the sale of alcohol to anyone accompanied by a minor that they don't have guardianship over
especially if all that is being bought is alcohol
just have your friend go back in w/o you and quit being a little bitch

Why the fuck would you go inside with your friend if you're not of legal age? You stupid fucker.

I did absolutely nothing wrong. They asked for my ID because i walked in with him btw im my name is not brandon

Oh this makes sense. OP isn't 20, he's 10.

>has military ID
>demonstrable moron

Checks out.

>pulling a noob move
>expect pro prices
>receives noob rewards
>shitposts on Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen.

Track down the cashier and shove your beliefs into her by force over and over again. Bonus points if her kids watch.

>I did absolutely nothing wrong

Doesn't matter. Company policies overthrow your need to drink beer underage.

imagine being this retarded then coming home to be even more retarded on Sup Forums

>Is not the cute 21 year old that works there but clearly the 56 year old man hag that gobbles peanuts and won't make change

kek

I've always thought if I was with a friend and I was of legal age I could just say I adopted them and are their legal guardian, surely they wouldn't ask for proof of relation, any law fags out there that can shine some light?

Some companies have policies around selling alcohol to people with minors if the person looks under the age of 30. It was obvious he was buying it to share with you, so the cashier was correct in not selling you the alcohol and the policy works.

Go whine somewhere else

If you're seen accompanying someone buying alcohol it's only expected that you'll all be carded, at least in any state I've bought alcohol in.

You absolutely did wrong.

I smell a reverse-dox...

>im my name is not brandon

Go back to wallgreens. Climb to the roof in protest. Jump.

not OP, let me turn on my autism badge as proof.

>I've always thought

see, there's your problem.

>claims to be trying to get beer while underage
>I did absolutely nothing wrong
pick one

that’s totally justified on the store’s part. learn to shop you stupid fuck

you can't adopt someone that is less than 5 years younger than you

lol fuck off brandon myers

Well I've never done it before, I'm not OP either, just seems like a loophole that makes the policy pointless. Is it up to the cashier if one person is really a legal guardian or not? Parents buy alcohol with their kids next to them all the time. Post something useful faggot

whaaa I couldn't buy beer

>Walgreens writes alcohol laws.

If you are the one getting disrespected, I'll tae a knee.

Kill yourself, OP, no one cares about you here

Why did you even go in you retard? Both the cashier and the wallgreens did their jobs well.

So a 21 year old could adopt a 16 year old and do it?

Went in with your “friend”..you mean bf, just because he pegs you doesn’t mean you need to hold his hand buying beer faggot.

Did you still let your friend use your ass even though you couldn't use being drunk as an excuse?

>going to walgreens for beer
wat
>standing next to the guy buying beer
Dumb fuck
>MILITARY ID’s
Hope you get IED’d soon faggot

write bad reviews becuase the cashier did their job to avoid getting fired when you were trying to break the law.

using the word MILITARY in all caps despite the fact that you are a spoiled child. I hope the MILITARY Sorts you out.

>So a 21 year old could adopt a 16 year old and do it?
if by "it" you mean go into a store and buy beer
then yes

this is the policy at every establishment that sells alcohol you dumb nigger

here in texas wal mart has a policy about some id crap because of open carry i think but anyways twice ive been with my dad to go but beer and have forgotten my id. now im 41 and my dad is 68 so twice they have tried to deny either us buying beer even though my dad had his id.

I live in a state that hasn't gone full faggot yet. Are these 'electric vehicle parking only' spaces something to expect soon?

like everyone else has said, why were you with him? the only way you dont get carded for being with someone is if its obviously your parents

> not your personal army

First post... Just wanted to call you a fag you stupid fuckboy faggot retard. Did i do it right?

I just called walgreens to inform them. time to pucker your asshole, private pyle

old enough to go to war and murder people not old enough for a beer Murika logic. just like there sex laws tried as an adult in court at 14 but to young to fuck??.

It's the law you dingus.
Don't be an idiot, wait outside or around the corner at least.
Don't be an obvious little shit.
You have to remember, that lady is just doing her job.
She's SUPPOSED to do that.
She can get in a LOT of trouble for turning her cheek to obvious illegal stuff like that.
Fuck you kid.

This happened to me with my ex but with smokes. Went in to buy cigs and she had left her ID at home. Girl younger than both of us asked for both of our IDs and wouldnt let me buy because ex didnt have hers.

Oh shit dude.

Yeah I still find that more understandable to ask for ID to verify age than to make a policy that can be bypassed by saying you are someone's legal guardian even though one of you is less than 21. Legal guardians don't have to have matching surnames etc either so it's just a shitty policy

Grow up, you dumb cunt. Head to another store. All that bitching for beer? Really!?

Should've told them you were family, at that point if she still refuses go on about mothers/fathers with children and so on.

america...

OP abandoned his post long agon

Oh holy shit! Quantum Leap predicted that shit like 20 years ago!

It’d be hard to believe when its a small white faggot and his black marine power-top

lmao bump it so if his dumb ass is still shit posting he'll have to see it till it dies.

he's still got 3 minutes to delete it before he gets locked out

He’s crying in the corner, he thought we were his friends

You are a fucking retard. End of story.

this

/thread

Everyone in the group would get ID'd. It is called a 3rd party transaction. Everyone needs to be of legal drinking age.

/thread

shut the fuck up kaleb

underage

Yes you did, retard. How fucking hard is it to stay in the car when you know you're underage?

Go somewhere else leave the kid outside. Jesus a fucking two-year old can tell you to do that. Is someone really supposed to to feel bed for you?

You look like a little whiny bitch

The spaces are in front of charging stations retard

is anyone else working on the dox?

Youngest Brandon Meyers I found is 22.

I'm still workin on it

BTW, hes made some other brand new accounts and copypasta'd his same complaint on that walgreens google review. I've flagged them as spam, if you wanna help out the walgreens, do the same. Pretty quick to flag em, and pretty obvious spam

He's National Guard, still working on more info.

>OP tries way too hard to bamboozle Sup Forums into thinking he's Brandon Myers
>Sup Forums bites

Where have I seen this episode before?

hold up, he could be Coast Guard. I can cross reference. one sec

yes

What the fuck is the point of such a law? After the first time someone is denied alcohol because they're with an underage friend, the underage friend just waits out side next time.

Sup Forums hard at work

Why not pull out a grenade you brought back and ask again. Oh that's right the faggot shit dick USA doest let you bring those back anymore. Shame usa

You think laws need to make sense? That’s not how it works user

> Not giving what a person wants to someone trained to kill people that don't do what they want.
Real smart

Nice try OP

Just date a cougar. Any bitch over 50 with an underage won't have an issue

Being in the military does not make you above the law

Same fagging or are you guys just bigger faggots than I first thought?

Should've just stayed outside faggot

Nice spaghetti faggot

I work in a walgreens and i hate people like you. I fucking love turning cigarettes down too 20 ish year olds who forgot their ID at home. Escoially if ive seen them before.

Op just wanted to buy beer, now he’s..

You’re such a self entitled baby. I bet you made a huge scene and demanded to see the manager and all this shit. I bet you’re the kind of person who screams at retail workers when something is out of stock, military or not if you act like an ignorant brat for being a dumbshit then you are still a dumbshit.

WE GOT EM BOIS!

And he is in the National Guard
lmaoooo!

nigga looks 18 fresh out of junior ROTC

try this link: grabify.link/9JYW0M
my DOX got flagged immediately on other site.
this site doesnt allow flagging