PEOPLE WITH ADHD GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

PEOPLE WITH ADHD GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

I am dealing with a kid with severe case of ADHD. Can't focus when Im trying to teach stuff; just ends up tapping stuff, breaking pencils, fidgets constantly, and ends up destroying whatever hes working on.

parents wont medicate, and they will flip shit if i give him coffee/caffine.

what toy can I buy for this kid im tutoring? when you were in school suffering, what would you wish was done differently with you to help you focus. I actually feel bad for the kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/adhd/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20196197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best option: vivance

dubs

Teach him in a way that suits him, if it interests him he'll learn it, maybe slower but still. Or if it's just boring shit try make it fun, turn it into a game.

>ADHD
>Parents refused to medicate as well

niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole,niggas in my butthole

I take 70 mg Vyvanse every day. Decided not to take it today because I pooped out my dick

Smoke him out.

drugs won't help

just give everything in small steps, more importantly, kill a liberal politician or journalist that way you cans ave the white race

Most ADHD cases are fake. Stop trying to drug boys. It is in our nature to be disruptive.

Maybe the problem is that you are chronically fucking boring.

nigger

everyone who is suggesting drugs, clearly has a severe case of ADHD.

If you spent that extra 50 milliseconds to read my post, you would have seen it reads drugs are not an option.

ADHD is very real; not fake. Try to get out of the house sometime and actually deal with people for a change.

Telling me I'm boring is not a solution. Every facet of life is fucking boring as shit, but we need this skill to deal with shit we don't perceive as fun. When its time to work...it's fucking time to work.

Entertaining this kid for the sake of petty school work is not a practical solution.

ADHD is made up bullshit so big pharma can pump kids full of drugs and make profit. the brain isnt designed to sit still and learn shit that is irrelevant to life.

You're just a shitty teacher and the kid is bored out of his mind cause he doesn't give a fuck. ADHD is bullshit.

I bet this guy called the cyber police after he back-traced that ass.

Do you think Jesus ever fucked a dinosaur?

Yeah. He sent the meteor that killed them all. Fucked them pretty hard.

thank goodness. Now I know 9/11 was a conspiracy created by the illuminati. you are a true friend user

Kid got to much energy have him run some laps before hand

find a teaching method that connects with him

make sure he focuses on what ur saying remove any distractions from the room like tv videogames candy his mom any toys n shit

don't drone on one subject he might look like he's paying attention but hes def not

I have ADHD. Im also certified behavior analyst that works with children.

My parents didnt believe i had adhd so i never got any sort of treatment. Im on medication now and its insanely effective. ADHD is the result of abnormal brian development. We can literally measure structural differences in the ADHD brain. It doesnt get more real than that. Meds dont solve everything, so i also have to use a lot of behavioral strategies to help me stay organized and remember shit.

You could definitely find a toy the kid likes and use it as an incentive for getting his work done. Everyone is reinforced by different shit so you should offer a few things and let the kid choose what hes going to work for. You can even use a token economy.

Also, BREAKS. Give lots of breaks from work. People with ADHD need to regulate more often than others. Executive functioning is like a tank of gasoline. People with ADHD have a smaller tank compared to neurotypicals. Let the dude refill his tank. Going for a walk while listening to music helps me regulate- it might be something different for your kid.

*Vyvanse
and I personally take Vyvanse, it is extremely effective. Just watch for weight loss/weight not changing and anxiety.

Have you tried weed?

Make him gluten free and give probiotics for 2 months. Adhd free until next round of antibiotics to which do probiotics for 2 months again
Continue for life..

I am from the future. Thank me later.

Lol, evidence? I mean, if the kid has leaky gut syndrome, then definitely take him off gluten. Otherwise, it won't make a difference.

give kid a warm milk enema to calm him once a week

cant you fucking even google you dumbshit, who allowed you to teach kids
you realize you asking fucking internet cancer advice on educational investment in our society future generation ?

Just stop being so boring and he will listen.

this, pucker lips up anus and light peanus so you can smoke him up

Whip his ass the next time he dose this shit. Then whip his parent's asses for not whiping him at a early age.

I TALK TO MYSELF

So just let the kid not pay attention. If he's bothering other kids with his autism, let him just wander the halls or some shit.

teach better. teachers taught fine for years without putting elementary school children on amphetamines. Sounds like you're a shitty teacher

Kids like that were also expelled at a much higher rate.

Oh wow, you found a book...all my answers in one place! OH MY! I can just stop my research now! You're such a genius! Gee, why haven't I thought of that?

what makes you say that I haven't researched this already?

The opinions expressed here are actually interesting as fuck, and sometimes you get a golden nugget that allows you to research more in an area you haven't thought of. Just ask /biz/.

There's a MASSIVE shortage of teachers across the US. You sound like you're an expert in education. I hear the pay is WONDERFUL, and dealing with people like yourself is the best thing ever! Quick to be judged, disrespected by the community, the students you teach, politicians, extremely unrealistic expectations and requirements for a wonderful starting salary of $36k per year. The best part about those expectations is continually paying out of pocket for college courses just to keep your license, despite having your masters! what a god damn deal!

at recess, just have him take a walk to some shady parts of the school and be like
>ay ay lil bitch nikka, hear you gots the adhd's
>here, take a lil draft of this muh nikka
kid will probably be disgusted by the smell and tell you he doesn't smoke then you go
>shut the funk up you lil bitch ass nigga, dis some butthash, gets you high as shit nigger and will get your grades up so niggtard shush and poopsmoke up lil bitch nikka

if he doesn't comply, fuck him in the ass, if he does, still fuck him up the ass

stratera is better for kids. Expensive as shit tho. I would save Stimson for after puberty unless absolutely needed

Here's another expert, folks!

Be a teacher today! You're an expert!

Buy them an infinity cube. They go for about $100 on amazon but are worth the cost

wrong. ADHD does not warrant using amphetamines on 8 year old children.

No, i am not an expert, however when I was in school teachers taught the children, not tell the parents to drug their kids.

OP, make him run/be physically exerted . Forcing kids to sit all day is fucking unnatural anyway.

Literally tons of clinical papers showing its effective enough as Meds, at least for what an adult desires (sitting down and shutting up)

you serious? or are you trying to have him buy the one you posted so you can buy yourself some butthash?

Leave stupid parents with their tard kid

>Ooga booga

I like that. Instead of offering an argument you just shit post. You sound smart.

NOVEL SITUATIONS
ADD decreases massively in novel situations. Try to do what you can to break with the status quo off the lesson. A lot of people try to introduce routine for people with ADHD, In my case at least, it doesn't work. For a routine to work you have to stick to it and thats hard when you cant find the attention/desire.
Also if you can, appeal to the parents reason. Treating ADHD properly significantly improves not only a childs future academic prospects but also their quality of life, look at me: I only recently started treatment in my 20s and have avaoidant anxiety because of all the stressful situations I put myself into from procrastinating too much, worse; I have severe refractory OCD (something that's comorbid with ADD) and it certainly doesn't get better as you get older, you just fidget less and become demotivated and incapable of concentrating, not to mention that children who are treated gain an average of 5.5 iq points compared to untreated ones.

it was not recognized. Those kids got their asses beat or sent out of the classroom.

Parents are now trying cups of coffee in the morning. There are students that actually say it helped them significantly.

Why let a kid suffer if its actually helping them? You also need to consider other kids in the class too. How would you feel if your kids education is being robbed by a kid who constantly needs the attention of their teacher for petty behavioral issues? How's that fair for other student's education?

Public education or not, it's not an easy issue to be dealt with. If the parents put in the time for unmediated therapy to help the kid out, then it would be beneficial to try without the drugs.

You yourself, probably never been in a classroom, or have a kid yourself, its not easy to come up with such a simple solution as you claim to be a serious problem.

ever heard of a kneading eraser it helped me get through school

fucking christ, I never asked for the fucking kid to be medicated. Read the post!

Also forgot; there are non chemical alternatifves such as CBT that are effective.

40 minutes is too long?

Okay, here's a non shitpost. In my original post I only said disruptive kids like OP's used to be expelled at a much higher rate because they were seen as disruptive, not ill. That's changed. I said nothing about amphetamines for children.

On the other hand, for actual cases of ADHD, stimulants work. I know that makes you uncomfortable, but that's because you're ignorant and don't give a shit about what actually works. Ooga booga.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/adhd/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20196197

>Read the post!

Like people on Sup Forums know how to read.

Great reply! A+

go the fuck back to plebbit, retard

and it worked..that's why I wrote that.

What helps for me is meditation. Just 5 minutes everyday in the beginning, then longer and longer. You'll see this kid change like day and night. He needs to do this before school at home so probably 20 minutes max.

>what toy can I buy for this kid im tutoring?

is ritalin a toy?

hnnng she used to be such a fine little whore, daddy probably fucked her everyday then it all went to shit and she became a dyke

The kid needs to be medicated. I have adhd, and the best thing for me is medication. Ritalin saved me through high school, and helps a shit ton now in college.

oh...ok you seem like a nice fella
wanna go back at my place poopsmoke and chill? i gots me sum fine dankass butthash, gets you high as shit nigger

>the brain isnt designed to sit still and learn shit that is irrelevant to life.

unfortunately, i have to do a lot of stuff that i'm not designed for.

yiff in hell

>be on Vyvanse for years
>new doctor takes me off of it because I drink 4 shots a night
aaaaand I gained 30 pounds

what is that? you have to work to function in society? that'll be fucktons of caffeine a day please

I show all of the signs of ADHD and it's negatively impacting my life. I'm 27 years old. My mother always suggested I go talk to someone about this shit.

How much does an average evaluation cost? What's the process like?

I have taken Adderall before and it made me much more focused on things I otherwise would neglect, and made me feel much more clearer. I don't want to seem like a degenerate drug seeker, but I really would like a prescription to adderall. It helps me so much.

There is a psychiatrist around here I plan on calling, although I do not have insurance.