Be me, almost got in fight on bus this morning

>be me, almost got in fight on bus this morning
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Are you fat

OH FUCK ME NOT THIS SAME EXACT FUCKING COPYPASTA AS YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DAY BEFORE.

Faggots are cancer and should be exterminated.

pic related. kill yourself

>And then the whole bus clapped

I would have beat your ass in to a coma for speaking to that womens child without permission. faggot loving cocksucker.

Wow now way. How horrible could they be to make a fake article saying that they were good fathers in reality they were sex traffikers. Poor kid.

I really hope that one day I get to see you cockroaches naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

Please do. Kill me so i dont have to live in a world with fucling fags

Fucking

You wouldn't get a chance you cum guzzling child fucker, you and your ilk need to be eradicated from the face of the earth and the sooner the better.

shitthatdidnthappen.jpg

gay men are horrible people

>fucling
This shows why all Homophobes are fucking idiots.

This is stale pasta friends, nothing to see here.

Oh no no no. I am gay i just hate gays such as myself and thats why i wanna die.

Kys faggot. Gay is not ok.

I need help

COPYPASTA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NEWFAG FELL FOR COPYPASTA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's great man, props for being a decent human being in these indecent times we're living in

>supporting mental diseases
fag

These are the people who want to be accepted in society

"people"

Theres a difference between being gay and being a faggot. For example OP might be straight but hes still a faggot.

why do you have that picture, closet case?

no i was studying how humans can become twisted husks of humanity
heres another of your typical average gay

Homosexual Love doesn't work very well.
(source is DOJ)

you have to stop getting on the same bus every fucking day faggot

deviant perverted behaviour fuck your hallmark card love bullshit. it is disgusting. do that shit in private. im a hebophile you dont see me flaunting it. i love a 12 year old and she loves me. its ok though its all about love

FINALLY
NOT A NEWFAG