Who here /ArabChristian/?

Who here /ArabChristian/?

>in our native countries we're killed and expelled by Muslims
>flee to west, everyone hates us because we're Arabs and calls us terrorists

We can't escape the persecution. Just like Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39859058
i.4cdn.org/int/1494410104547.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

>arab cucktian
How does one of the alpha warrior races become a beta c*cktian "turn da udda cheek" cuck?

>mfw Sisi executed Morsi and every ikhwani

Not me, but I'm sad that our refugee schemes don't prioritize you guys.

Muhammad pls. Try to be a little less obvious next time.

>Nietzsche
>Muhammad
The only thing Muhammad did wrong was tolerating cucktians and (((der juden))).

You think Arab Christians have it bad? Imagine how bad Assyrians have it.

Nietzsche was honestly a pretty shitty philosopher

I'd strongly recommend reading someone like Hegel if you want proper philosophy, rather than Nietzche's incoherent psychotic ramblings about how butthurt he is about everything.

Arab christians are super rich here

No, I mean it's obvious your muslim diaspora from your vested hatred of Jews and Christians.

Remind me why exactly having a child raping general as a prophet is a good thing? Unless you have some sort of fetish for authoritarianism, I can't see how it would be. Worshipping power to the point of making it the centre of a religion, is the most pathetic projection of insecurity.

STOP BLAMzing Arab Christian man for Muslim man crimes!

>everyone who doesn't like der jude and der jude religions must be a Muslim
But atleast original Judaism does have alpha warrior generals who conquered the beta males like general David, Soloman, and Moses unlike modern bankers. Cucktianity was the worse thing to happen to Europe, without cucktians the Aryan race would have conquered the world, cucktianity prevented them from doing so. Modern Europe and the pope is also a great example
>tolerating homosex,cuckoldry,feminism, etc...

Also
>implying alpha males need to rape anyone
Kek

Tell your syrian brethren to move to europe.

Mashallah if Nietzsche talked to islamic scholars he would've converted to islam inshallah

Away with you.

>not standing up for oneself and flee like a faggot
>everyone hates us

More like:
>flee to west, everyone hates you because you're Christian and calls you islamophobes

We're Christian we're not allowed to defend ourselves we have to turn the other cheek.

Srsly though I derive pleasure from seeing Assad bomb those insects to death. It's what they deserve, they think they can treat other people like shit and kill peaceful Christians unprovoked, now they get a taste of their own medicine

Praise Jesus, another lost lamb has come back to the righteous path

joos hate all arabs, sorry, you are doomed

A ha ha ha. Of course not. You're only allowed to bomb other countries with drones, kidnap people and torture them, topple democratically elected goverments and unironically support Saudi Arabia AND Israel, both mortal enemies of Christianity. Funny that.

you syrian, m8?

who, that user or australian government? because australian government is passive

He would have come to hate it. The only reason for his fondness for that religion is that he saw it through the lens of 19th century orientalism.

I swear every single australian on Sup Forums is a wog, leb, chink or a empire roleplayer

australia will literally move into syria without thinking twice about it if the Big Strong Americans ask us to

It's because capitalism is our true religion. Our practicing of Christianity is nothing more than larping.

>TFW Jewish christian
>TFW your parents don't think of you as Jewish anymore and say that you betrayed them

Don't be ashamed of being Christian, buds.

>>in our native countries we're killed and expelled by Muslims
T. Not Christian arab

Go to South America or Isr*el

Don't think Nietzsche viewed Islam - or any religion favourably though. To him, there is no difference between a drug and religion. Both block reality and delude, avoiding facing the present and problems, which is what he hated and considered weak. He hated alcohol for the exact same reasons. Mostly he wanted people to be their own people, not adherents or delusional, not bound by others. To face existence as an individual and build oneself up in spite of it.

He just particularly hated Christianity due to it being present in-front of him and his whole thing about master-slave morality.

haha, more like he would have quickly written several books tearing it apart and elaborately insulting it.

why not wear a cross out?

This.

Assyrians are arabs you fucking "we wuz" larper.

>if you don't like incoherent psychotic ramblings read hegel
t. hasn't read hegel

>flee to west, everyone hates us because we're Arabs and calls us terrorists
I have sympathy for your situation, but i am sure you can understand why many westernes feel nervous about arabs. They can't exactly guess that you are not a muslim

>become a beta c*cktian "turn da udda cheek" cuck?

Actually Christians has never lived up to that shit. I guess they were too busy conquering the Holy Land and wiping whole civilizations out of existence lol.
Also a lot of Arabs were Christians even before Islam became a thing so...it's a natural thing fro them to get back to roots. Plust not forget those Arabs who kept their faith throughout centuries of Muslim oppression.

Same thing about whites, they can be german

i would understand if you hated Anglos, but I dont really get your beef with Germans

there's a shitload of christianized arabs in Argentina, nobody hates them.

Tbh you and other anglos started world war killed millions of your own which led to us getting independence. Pretty good job actually

I know that Brits treated you badly, and it is only understandable why you would hate white people in return.
I can only hope that one day, you can overcome your hatred and we can be friends

But I am not even proper Indian :^]

and I am not a proper German, but here or Sup Forums, we are what our flag shows

Also go slow on the false flags
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39859058

Read ze name

He's lying. Kashmiris are Indian.

>Kashmiri
correct, you are Paki

Ok new zealander

but he says you are indian

I'll just leave this here.

eh, I grew up in west Sydney. I prefer Christian Lebs to Muslim Lebs, but you both need to go back.

Conflicted areas

i.4cdn.org/int/1494410104547.jpg

Ok emu warlord slave
Now you used proxy

Swiss and Australians. Natural Allies

nah man just some sort of freaky Zeitgeist shit.

>republicans

i don't think so m8y

>tfw your ((jewish)) father says it's okay to eat sausage after cheese as long as he washes his mouth with wine between the 2

The eternal Poortugese

Because is it a pork sausage or because you can't mix milk and meat?

thx :^)

What the fuck is a few doing in Portugal??? I can't stand these semites anymore

Can't mix dairy and meat. He eats pork too, though.

This, the richest man in the world last year was Carlos Slim who is a lebanese christian

But Abdul, you're semitic too.

Fuck off negroid. Answer me: what a kike is doing in Portugal?

Living.

On the pockets of us humans.
You need to go back.

>Mother was Muslim
>Father was Christian
>Moved here
>I was born and raised Christian
>Father converted
>Parents forced me to convert
>Suddenly live in a brutally Islamic house
>Told I can't see my Christian friends anymore
>Parents stop seeing the friends they moved here with and start having exclusively Muslim friends
>Tell my parents I'm not religious and not a Muslim
>Family goes into meltdown
>Pull shit from the cult playbook to keep me at home
>Try to kidnap me at one point
>Now I'm ignored by Christians, hated by Muslims and Jews
>Can't access my own cultural heritage through this religious barrier
>My best friend's white supremacist family are the only community group that I can be myself around

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

says the mountain-jew

Funny that you're saying that when there's a 1 in 4 chance that any poster with your flag wasn't born in Switzerland.

Fuck off Saupreiss

Ancestry back into the 13th century, descendant of a roman/helveti rape child probably. And you still have not answered my question, Jew.

you guys are bankers and act as tax haven for criminals and tax evaders
You are literally a burden for the rest of Europe

>Rothschilderland
>calling others Jews

checked
And I know of the ways of the international jew. I am fighting it instead of calling my european bretheren names, Ahmed.

I have. I like living here so I'll stay.

if you want to fight the ways of the international jew, start with your own country.
To be honest, it ist quiet frustrating that your country helps German tax evaders

My country? Or a rootless band of international crooks that has many masks and uses the mask of swiss when they happen to be in Bern?

sounds like you are against bankers in general.
then i dont understand why you bully the portugese user, who most likely isn't a banker

That sucks, man. I see Aussies bitching a lot on here about lebs, but I don't get it. All of the Lebanese immigrants I've known have been great people, and they've all been Greek Orthodox or Maronites. They're all doctors, engineers, etc.
Is it maybe a bit more of a socioeconomic and/or cultural differences issue that separates Arab-Australians from the larger Australian culture?

I did not bully. I asked a question. Why are you, as a kike still here as a question. My question was answered, he enjoys life. As long as he is not a parasite he may stay but never forget what his people has done to the european people and is still doing to them. Kind of like standing outside of his home holding up a rope while being silent.

You are a very generous person.

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Genocide cumskins desu

because Arab-Australian is an oxymoron. We are two separate peoples who's interests conflict.
I grew up in an area with a lot of Lebs, ethnic conflicts where common even as children.
I don't hate Lebs, but I wish my town was not slowly becoming majority Muslim, a lot of the areas nearby are and they are shitholes.

Since you a german I am unsure if this was sarcasm or not. LIve and let live is my credo.
Jesus was Right and Hitler did nothing wrong.

just a sample of Lebanese culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

My wife's family gives her shit for going to Mass with me. This really bothers her, as she has no plans for converting. She just likes the ritual and communal aspect, and she has a hard time finding a temple where the discussions don't eventually devolve into "fuck Palestine," which really puts her off. She's a lover, and she just likes being surrounded by positivity.

>Live and let live is my credo
>Hitler did nothing wrong.
I think those two statements contradict each other

Everyone in this thread who thinks Arab Christians "converted" to Christianity needs to immediately kill them selves

This board is for 18 and up

>tfw no muslim friend to talk shit about jews with

The axis may have started the second world war, but they were not the aggressors. If you are unable to understand that very basic, but important distinction, I will refuse to discuss this further with you.

Get an Arab Christian friend, we hate Jews even more, and most Muslims too.

Right. But are those Muslims or Christians?