Why is everyone on this board so avoidant to having a conversation about music...

Why is everyone on this board so avoidant to having a conversation about music? even on primarily shitty boards like /fa/, /fit/, and Sup Forums, threads last much longer and replies actually rally back and forth.

Sup Forums threads that aren't generals or political/bait die with only a few replies, and almost all of the replies are either "your taste is shit", a meaningless ranking of albums or artists with no explanation, or memeing.

Why is this such a problem on a board like Sup Forums? is it because

>people don't actually know what they are talking about and are speaking out of their ass
>music isn't an interesting enough topic to have discussion about (it is for me)
>dude that's just the nature of Sup Forums lmao

Lol look at him

>people don't actually know what they are talking about and are speaking out of their ass
Bingo
Everyone just parrots whatever Pitchfork/Fantano/Scaruffi told them

Make an actually interesting thread

People on /fa/ are generally knowledgeable about fashion
People on /fit/ are generally knowledgeable about fitness
People on Sup Forums are completely ignorant when it comes to music

I have and I have partaken in discussion on those threads, but it is harder to achieve on this board than other boards

>people on /fa/ are generally knowledgeable about fashion

lmao they have more highschoolers than people in their 20s there and most of them don't know color theory/how to dress in a mature fashion

Wrong, Sup Forums boards tend to attract people who know nothing about a boards given subject. Sup Forums doesn't read comics, /fit/ doesn't lift etc. Sup Forums is no exception.

Because nobody actually likes music. It's a meme. Music something people use to seem interesting.

1 min time limit to replys, which when you're replying to like 4 or 5 threads is a long time.

>music isn't an interesting enough topic to have discussion about (it is for me)
This. Music is made to be experienced. Why wasting time talking about it when you could simply listen to it? Talking about music is completely meanigless because music taste is subjective.

Aaron and Montie abandoned us and we lost our musical gods.

Is synesthesia a real thing and if so, what color is this?

>>>people don't actually know what they are talking about and are speaking out of their ass
DING DING DING DING!

that's literally the sociolinguistic nature of Sup Forums as a function of its ephemeral and anonymous content

i honestly also think the only people who ever have this sentiment are people too stupid to contribute to whatever respective interest board they're whining about

>This. Films is made to be experienced. Why wasting time talking about it when you could simply watch them? Talking about films is completely meanigless because film taste is subjective.
you're a retard

No, you. Talking about films is meaningless too. Just watch them, you dip.

>DUDE SICK RIFFS
>EMOTIONALLY DISHONEST

music is the most subjective medium and many people have no interest in trying to convince anyone else why that band they like is good

>human interaction is fucking meaningless just do whatever crazy shit you want

lmao

>Talking about music is completely meanigless because music taste is subjective.
That applies to literally everything you moron.

Is this a meme now?

>mature fashion

.t suitcuck or mfauniformcuck